Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your seen as black because maybe your have negroid features (probably inbreed), I’m not seen a black my most of the whites i know.
So you can’t project yourself on others.

Depends where you live. In my country ppl can easily tell apart between Bantus and Somalis and Eritreans.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lol white people call you a and just you accept it. Do you start barking when they call you a dog?
has no meaning to us. I don't understand why Somalis get butthurt over this word. Absolutely no meaning to us Somalis. No connection to Somalis at all.

can be both nigeroid= West and Central Africans/Bantus and slave descendants in North America.

Go SJW elsewhere.

has no meaning to us. I don't understand why Somalis get butthurt over this word. Absolutely no meaning to us Somalis. No connection to Somalis at all.

can be both nigeroid= West and Central Africans/Bantus and slave descendants in North America.

Go SJW elsewhere.
means BLACK SKIN do you think they care about west Africans or slaves? The hell

Most of our curls (soft or hard) activate when we grow our hair.

If I grow my hair I look nice but my mom doesn't like it. So I always trim it to number one.

At the end of the day. Where we are stand alone or lumped with blacks we still have a bad reputation.

How does a ethnic group with a diaspora community less than 1 million have a shit reputation.

:lol:

Go SJW elsewhere.
The guy is maybe from the beesha Huturakki and hence why he feels is connected to them

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don't get you SJWs, if I debunk your arguments you call it self hate.

Is South Africans lynching Somali business owners a form of self hate? The world is more than just black and white.

Be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending