Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see many posts saying we aren't black because we aren't bantu. The hell is wrong with u? Bantu is not a race group it's a language branch ffs. Also the whole world sees us as black (cuz we are) so cut the bs.
Screenshot_20170929-134645.png
Screenshot_20170929-134548.png
Screenshot_20170929-134645.png
Screenshot_20170929-134548.png
Screenshot_20170929-134528.png Screenshot_20170929-134505.png Screenshot_20170929-134408.png Screenshot_20170929-134240.png

Black is different than a negro.

Let me ask you this, the srilankans, south indians and aborigins are dark. Some even darker than somalis, but are they negro by your logic?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Aside from physical feature, we aren't qualified as "black" by other blacks, and we don't share anything with blacks. A bunch of people who have nothing in common outside of skin color are lumped together.

Black is different than a negro.

Let me ask you this, the srilankans, south indians and aborigins are dark. Some even darker than somalis, but so are they negro by your logic?
But South Indians are a minority. It majority of Indians were black then they would say they are black. But most Indians are brown/white. Personally I have NEVER seen an Asian darker than me.

Aside from physical feature, we aren't qualified as "black" by other blacks, and we don't share anything with blacks. A bunch of people who have nothing in common outside of skin color are lumped together.
LMAO I'm seen as black by every black and white person. Black people don't think we aren't blacks it's just the Somalis

Don't let these white people define you, one thing I've realized is that white people are some of the most ignorant fuckers around, however yesterday this white guy literally payed my parking ticket for me which I thought was so generous. That's why I try real hard not to hate on a whole group of people.

Don't let these white people define you, one thing I've realized is that white people are some of the most ignorant fuckers around, however yesterday this white guy literally payed my parking ticket for me which I thought was so generous. That's why I try real hard not to hate on a whole group of people.
Yeah :)

Ikr last week an old white lady gave her spot at a queue to me (I had little groceries)

And then we had a nice little conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending