Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
17_6646_L.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They're ignorant. And Somalis are black going by the definition of the people who use that English word.
I think we don't share much culture with British blacks that's why they don't affiliate with us, it doesn't help we stick to Muslims only ! As this further propagates that were not black, I have a few African friends but I cannot spend time with them a 100% becuase our lifestyles are just different first I don't go to church, and secondly our community looks down on black people so you won't see a habar being besties with a black woman

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We're not fucking Arabs !! They fucking despise us I share more interest in blacks then bloody camel mysogonistic prats !! I hate the fact we share their bloody religion

Some want to attach us to arabs others to blacks. Are we not allowed to be just Somalis?

I'm not trying to attach us to other blacks. The difference is no one claims we are descendants of Bantu or ethnically related to them at all (except ironically the ones who claim Arab). But by cadaans people's definition were black. I always self identify as Somali but that's the truth. It's not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts