Somalis are beautiful but it is a curse that we have a unique look

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
We are the only ones who can be singled out by non Somalis. They know us. They cannot tell anyone else apart except us. My friend and I were eating food and near our table was a Somali girl with her non Somali friends and he said the Somali girl wearing tight clothing. Such shame. He could not even tell his own people apart from Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian, Spanish, Italian, Greek but he was able to identify this girl so easily. wallahi I tried to tell him she was Eritrean and he said no she's not. I wanted to break my plate. My blood was boiling she didn't even have a hijab and he was able to tell so easily.

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are the only ones who can be singled out by non Somalis. They know us. They cannot tell anyone else apart except us. My friend and I were eating food and near our table was a Somali girl with her non Somali friends and he said the Somali girl wearing tight clothing. Such shame. He could not even tell his own people apart from Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian, Spanish, Italian, Greek but he was able to identify this girl so easily. wallahi I tried to tell him she was Eritrean and he said no she's not. I wanted to break my plate. My blood was boiling she didn't even have a hijab and he was able to tell so easily.

Call adeer Faarmaajo and ask for a JOB. :)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My blood was boiling she didn't even have a hijab and he was able to tell so easily.
:whoa: calm down. She ain't even related to you and you care much about her?

Are you the king of Somalia?

Who tf is he to say such thing when there are alot of s in his own community?:win:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

What normal person would throw a fit over a random stranger

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wanted to break my plate
Life's too short to care about someone's business.

Live your life and don't stress things that ain't about you--- in the Western countries

You're now actually in good hands.

Wait till you see, you being accused of sexual harrasment :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't think the average non-Horner can tell us apart from our relatives the Afar or Oromo. We look a lot like them. It's just that people are so familiar with Somalis that we've become our own distinct group.
:stopit:
If the West had equal amounts of other Cushitic groups, ajnabis would not be able to tell us apart.
:kanyeshrug:
The Habesha look a bit different to us because they are more admixed than Somalis. That's why people can tell them apart btw.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't think the average non-Horner can tell us apart from our relatives the Afar or Oromo. We look a lot like them. It's just that people are so familiar with Somalis that we've become our own distinct group.
:stopit:
If the West had equal amounts of other Cushitic groups, ajnabis would not be able to tell us apart.
:kanyeshrug:
The Habesha look a bit different to us because they are more admixed than Somalis. That's why people can tell them apart btw.
They're more familiar with Somalis. That's the main reason why they are able to identify plus the forehead ain't lyin. :reallymaury:

This is not true. Lots of ethnic groups have a unique look.
South Sudanese
Eritreans (They look diff to Ethiopians)
Even bantu groups, who look the same to us, are able to recognise themselves easily.
A Kenyan is easily able to distinguish a fellow Kenyan
Its just that Somalis are the real only cushitic group in the West.
If there were afars, oromos and other groups ajnabis wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
I have seen people mistake Sudanis for Somalis even though they do not look like us.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oromos are easily distinguished from Somalis, they might be similar but they don’t look like us.

Hmm I don't know, I was buying meat at Somali store and the odey chopping the meat asked if I was Oromo :shookgabre:

World

VIP
This is not true. Lots of ethnic groups have a unique look.
South Sudanese
Eritreans (They look diff to Ethiopians)
Even bantu groups, who look the same to us, are able to recognise themselves easily.
A Kenyan is easily able to distinguish a fellow Kenyan
Its just that Somalis are the real only cushitic group in the West.
If there were afars, oromos and other groups ajnabis wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
I have seen people mistake Sudanis for Somalis even though they do not look like us.
The difference between Somalis and other Horners is like the difference between white people (excluding subhuman Eastern Europeans), or East Asians.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I get what you mean, in cities with high somali populations we are well known. London, Toronto, Mineapolis etc

Bantus descend from the same racial group so they all look alike and arabs vary in appearance greatly and dont have a distinct look

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
omotics are a native people living in southern ethiopia that kinda look similar to bantus despite being genetically unrelated to them, some oromos mix with them

Omotics don't look Bantu. More like short Nilosaharans.

DTZuQbmV4AAZG90

true, i am always asked if i am indian, egytian, sudanese from north, sri lankan,

a dude told me the other day i dont look somali since they are sually dark, algerian french, i told him you know nothing about somalis, he may have seen ugly Mjs or hawiyes on tv,

anyhoww, we are so easy to realise, but sometimes its hard f the girl is western half naked, she could look mixed half cadan, arab, latina, brazilian latina, indian etc,

sometmes when i see half naked western looking somali girls its so hard to tell,

being Ogaden, non of my siblings look like average somali, or mum or dad, we all look or get confused for north african, indian, arab

even my dagodia wife and her sisetrs and brothers are always asked if they are arab, indian, etc

not all somalis look alike, i have noticed those from puntland and hawiye land waa more ugly and blick, but dhulbahnate i meet usually seem to be asli somali, very handsome people, just like Ogaden, dagodis, etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending