Somalis are beautiful but it is a curse that we have a unique look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omotics don't look Bantu. More like short Nilosaharans.

DTZuQbmV4AAZG90

bro what the hell is nilosaharan, to me a jarere is jarer

africa has 3 races, jarer with some bantu features and some like massi semi bantu,

cushtics - dark skin north africa, not the jarere ones but berber/tamaziq dark - like us somali, north sudanese, habashi etc, eriterians, beja who are found in sudan and eriteria etc - its the nose and hair

the most cushtic waa somalis and eriterians, sudanese most seem to be very half bantu like just like habahs, they look more mixed breed recent, where as with us its the nose, height, soft hair, we may be darker but we have more softer features, habashi just look very ixed to me, eriterians follow suit to us ,

then north africans

nilos waa iska bantu with smaller lips and nicer nose,

The difference between Somalis and other Horners is like the difference between white people (excluding subhuman Eastern Europeans), or East Asians.

true,

i went to addis ababa, the habashi look like very recent mixed, they are shorter, soemtimes light or dark but with more jarer hair, they only seem to have same nose or lips,

but ethiopians differ, you get hararis and arusha/arsi, closes to Ogadens/jidwaq in terms of border, waa 100% sunni shafii madhab, look very somali,

habashi loook more mixed, eriterians look more mixed,

even if habashi are lighter, its still the eyes, hair more kinky that gives away,

in adis abba i saw Ogadens, tall, light with softer features, nose hair, the oromos and hababshi from low lands look more bantu mixed, very shorter, their men about 5'4-5'6 in height, with small legs, larger body, thin tiny legs,

the Ogaden in comaprisoon, sicne there are more of them in adis and sacad hawiyer come second in terms of business, are taller, you can tell an Ogadne from a mile, they hover above the rest and standing a habashi next to a somali./ Ogaden is like comparing a light asian/turk to a german/danish or swedeish, very very distinct features,

but the odd occasion you will get saxo/saho and arusha who are tall, slender, soft hair, small/medium eyes like a somali with straight somali nose you would think he is Ogaden, in adis ababa,

look at haile saleise, may he burn in hell for ternity amiin, he was like 5'2, short ass but had same nose but also jarer, he was 75% oromo on both mum and dad side,

hararis are ame as somoli majorty of them, thugh you get the odd ones with short oromo habashi looking,

the ugliest are tigra, waa famous for being short, large body, thin legs, men are shorter or as short as females,

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't know for me, sometimes people guess that i'm Somali and sometimes they just tell me that i must be from the Horn of Africa or East Africa.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We are the only ones who can be singled out by non Somalis. They know us. They cannot tell anyone else apart except us. My friend and I were eating food and near our table was a Somali girl with her non Somali friends and he said the Somali girl wearing tight clothing. Such shame. He could not even tell his own people apart from Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian, Spanish, Italian, Greek but he was able to identify this girl so easily. wallahi I tried to tell him she was Eritrean and he said no she's not. I wanted to break my plate. My blood was boiling she didn't even have a hijab and he was able to tell so easily.

:farmajoyaab:
You're such a cuck when I see this I deny deny even if her name was ayan I would deny it and say she's Eritrean.

Muji

VIP
He nearly broke his plate when he saw a xalimo wearing tight clothes?

What does he do when reads the newspapers and sees the faraxs raping white women all over Europe!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
true, i am always asked if i am indian, egytian, sudanese from north, sri lankan,

a dude told me the other day i dont look somali since they are sually dark, algerian french, i told him you know nothing about somalis, he may have seen ugly Mjs or hawiyes on tv,

anyhoww, we are so easy to realise, but sometimes its hard f the girl is western half naked, she could look mixed half cadan, arab, latina, brazilian latina, indian etc,

sometmes when i see half naked western looking somali girls its so hard to tell,

being Ogaden, non of my siblings look like average somali, or mum or dad, we all look or get confused for north african, indian, arab

even my dagodia wife and her sisetrs and brothers are always asked if they are arab, indian, etc

not all somalis look alike, i have noticed those from puntland and hawiye land waa more ugly and blick, but dhulbahnate i meet usually seem to be asli somali, very handsome people, just like Ogaden, dagodis, etc,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are the only ones who can be singled out by non Somalis. They know us. They cannot tell anyone else apart except us. My friend and I were eating food and near our table was a Somali girl with her non Somali friends and he said the Somali girl wearing tight clothing. Such shame. He could not even tell his own people apart from Palestinian, Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian, Spanish, Italian, Greek but he was able to identify this girl so easily. wallahi I tried to tell him she was Eritrean and he said no she's not. I wanted to break my plate. My blood was boiling she didn't even have a hijab and he was able to tell so easily.

This Wil come handy in case of a somali aparthid regime in Somalia :banderas:
No ajnabi will be able to claim somali

Hijab Illahay dartis ba lo xirtaa.seems like you are more concerned about what people think.

I’ve never seen a group of men more concerned about looks, phenotype and bantu features.
wallahi they're so pathetic. actual MEN are concerned with nation building, advancing their societies and competing with other men for world domination and these made niggas are more concerned with their soft hair, thin nose and what a random girl who would never even give them the time of day is wearing. How the f*ck do they expect to be called men.

I said this a million times but i wholeheartedly believe that Allah's test for somali women in this world is somali 'men'. we have been burdened with the most useless pathetic creatures :francis:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
wallahi they're so pathetic. actual MEN are concerned with nation building, advancing their societies and competing with other men for world domination and these made niggas are more concerned with their soft hair, thin nose and what a random girl who would never even give them the time of day is wearing. How the f*ck do they expect to be called men.

I said this a million times but i wholeheartedly believe that Allah's test for somali women in this world is somali 'men'. we have been burdened with the most useless pathetic creatures :francis:
What are you talking somali men were the ones who led great armies and empires and others were afraid of us because of our men. Without them we'd be Madows or Ethiopian or arab now. No man is more honourable than a somali man he fought to keep our features this beautiful and keep our language and culture. You are your men

What are you talking somali men were the ones who led great armies and empires and others were afraid of us because of our men. Without them we'd be Madows or Ethiopian or arab now. No man is more honourable than a somali man he fought to keep our features this beautiful and keep our language and culture. You are your men
get real sis :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is he judging Somali girls right Infront of you? Where's your pride? How are you going let a non-Somali judge Somalis like that. So what she was wearing tight clothes, he isn't her father, he isn't even Somali. He should keep his beak of a nose out of our business. Stop letting others try to police your people Infront of you. Doqon calool weyn baa tahay. Qasaaro waxiid.

Status
Not open for further replies.