***Somalis Are Arabs And Arabs Were Kushites Proof***

They already recognize us, the random Arabs would stop Somalis in the streets and say how they respect them and remember them and how they migrated they know Darood and Jabarti, plus many of the Hashemites know about the J haplogroup falsification
There's some truth to this, as I was embraced this way when I was in Saudi Arabia. A lot of Arabs I've met asked if I speak Arabic and why not if I didn't. Arabs know that they look different than one another. Culturally, Somalis are not Arab. We're simply Somali. We don't speak Arabic and have our own history. But if there is evidence that the people of ancient Arabia were genetically similar, then that's cool. I don't see the problem.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I already explained and debunked this, the fact you still believe J hg is real just shows you never read the whole thing, have a read and come back, delete your post then let me see what you think, I ask you to do this respectfully.

Btw here is an ancient map according to the bible, Ibrahim was son of Cush, Sabteca and Havila are also in Africa, according to the Greeks a catastrophe happened causing a migration to Easst Africa, this all adds up
View attachment 289866
According to Greeks, my Allah never make my descendants so pathetic
:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi there is such a gigantic agenda, the Iranians are pumping millions faking DNA tests and these people think they are not Arabs, these J haplogroup langaabs are scared, they arrested a V32 Asharaf elder for speaking out
What an Oxymoron:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Many of the Sahaba such as Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (ra) were described as being very dark-skinned despite being fully Arab.
Both his parents were documented to be slaves, they called him Ibn Umm Abd (son of the mother of a slave).

Have some shame
:gucciwhat:

Cush

Cushite Arab
There's also many other evidences..... all the top genetic companies say Arabs are E-V32 and placed the origin in the heart of Makkah, Andalusians and the conquering armies were V32 too, what's with the Arab hate we've matched other Qurayshis too, just read

Cush

Cushite Arab
Both his parents were documented to be slaves, they called him Ibn Umm Abd (son of the mother of a slave).

Have some shame
According to historical sources Abdul Mutallib and his 10 sons were black skinned, I suggest you read the thread, I was once ignorant like you and thought Somalis were from Punt but I provide genetic historical and genealogical evidences, just have a read

Cush

Cushite Arab
What's wrong with Greek sources? They documented the majority of the history we know today, why do Somalis have such an inferiority complex for Arabs they aren't even Arabs lol you're letting sheegads claim your ancestors, read my posts and you will know

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Akhi they were all dark skinned, read the description of the 10 children of Abdul Mutalib, all were described as not even brown or dark but BLACK, the Arabs called themselves green which means a very dark color, and so what if the Prophet SAW if he was light skinned? Wallahi there are so many anomalies among Somalis, in 1 family you'll find 10 skin tones, remember the turks were racist to the Prophet SAW's family because of their dark skin,
Why bring the prophet into your hoteptry? Some were light, some were medium, and some were dark. It’s not a coincidence that every sahaba with skin had a low/slave background. Y’all are being delusional. There were dark skinned Sahaba that would ask the prophet if they would really go to heaven since they were raised to believe their midab made them inferior.
:drakewtf:
The Prophet had to personally help the black sahaba get married because the Arabs didn’t want them. Why are you rewriting history and trying to insert Somalis into it?
:shookgabre:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Why bring the prophet into your hoteptry? Some were light, some were medium, and some were dark. It’s not a coincidence that every sahaba with skin had a low/slave background. Y’all are being delusional. There were dark skinned Sahaba that would ask the prophet if they would really go to heaven since they were raised to believe their midab made them inferior.
:drakewtf:
The Prophet had to personally help the black sahaba get married because the Arabs didn’t want them. Why are you rewriting history and trying to insert Somalis into it?
:shookgabre:
Those black Sahabas were of nilotic and omotic origin la xawla wa la quuwat illahbillah did you even bother to read my posts? I provide hadith evidences, just read the posts, Abdul Mutalib and his 10 sons were described as black, Abu Bakr Siddiq and other major Sahabas also, of course ther skin tones ranged, do us Cushites not have many light skinned, brown skinned and dark skinned people among us? Prophet Muhammad SAW came from a dark skinned family, but just like any Somali family there were of course lighter skinned people like the rasuul SAW

If the Rasuul's grand father, his 9 uncles and father all had black skinned it's pretty clear the society was dark, the Persians themselves called them dark and so did the Greeks, read my posts and you will understand, you speaking from a place of jaahilnimo I was once like you too but I know genetics and history well now

Cush

Cushite Arab
Arabs had hundreds of thousands of Ethiopian slaves, are we gonna act shocked that their dna is present?
:ayaanswag:
And say some Cushitics lived in Southern Arabia, why would that shock anyone? Do you know how close we are? At the end of the day it was insignificant and has nothing to do with Somalis
:tacky:
Oh my God for the love of Allah read my thread I'm not ganna repeat myself 8500 times when I debunked all this in my first few posts just read

Neighboring Axum were the nilotes and the Ethiopians frequently raided and enslaved them, there's paintings

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Those black Sahabas were of nilotic and omotic origin la xawla wa la quuwat illahbillah did you even bother to read my posts? I provide hadith evidences, just read the posts, Abdul Mutalib and his 10 sons were described as black, Abu Bakr Siddiq and other major Sahabas also, of course ther skin tones ranged, do us Cushites not have many light skinned, brown skinned and dark skinned people among us? Prophet Muhammad SAW came from a dark skinned family, but just like any Somali family there were of course lighter skinned people like the rasuul SAW
Nilotic kulaha, Habeshi are now nilotes?
Somalis and Arabs vary in color in similar numbers but not in the way you want. Most somalis are brown/maarin and a minority are dark brown or light brown/beige, while arabs are majority olive/tan and a minority are light/pale or dark.

This suugo science is peak delusions my brother! Snap out of it!

Cush

Cushite Arab
Somalis and Arabs vary in color in similar numbers but not in the way you want. Most somalis are brown/maarin and a minority are dark brown or light, while arabs are majority olive/tan and a minority are light/pale or dark.

This suugo science is peak delusions my brother! Snap out of it!
Somali females are so hard headed :mjcry: I already explained all this

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh

Have some shame

Umar ibn al khattab r.a said:
"إنّما جاءتني الأدمة من قِبل أخوالي وهم بنو مخزوم"

Meaning that his dark skin came from his maternal side Banu makhzum

Btw arabs are naturally dark skinned it's not that uncommon either.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Persians and Non Arabs are civilized and that's exactly why Allah replaced us, in the Ummayad and Abbasid caliphates we were tribalists who massacred each other based on clans and probably continued our nomadic warfare and rabshad so Allah brought these more civilized Indo Europeans, it's mentioned in the Quran Allah will always replace the bad people, we are survivors
Why is this farax speaking in first-person? Fear Allah my brother.
:shookgabre::ayaanswag:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Umar ibn al khattab r.a said:
"إنّما جاءتني الأدمة من قِبل أخوالي وهم بنو مخزوم"

Meaning that his dark skin came from his maternal side Banu makhzum

Btw arabs are naturally dark skinned it's not that uncommon either.
Had she just read the thread she would realize this and that they were pure Cushites lakiin Somali females are too hard headed subxanallah

@Qeelbax read this and my first posts then come back, open your mind instead of rambling
1693182242679.png

Trending

Latest posts