***Somalis Are Arabs And Arabs Were Kushites Proof***

Cush

Cushite Arab
There is a false concieved notion that the modern Arabs we see today across the peninsular and North Africa are the real Arabs descended from Qahtan and Ismail AS, however this is incorrect. The majority of them are berber sheegatos, descendants of Indo European Turks and Persians from the Zagros mountains who have been colonizing, settling and mixing the Arabs for a millenia. The fact the original descriptions of the Arabs is dark skin and thick curly hair, and today they literally look Caucasion just further evidences the great replacement which happened. According to

The Prophet SAW himself spoke of how the Persians would replace us, and today the haplogroup with the highest frequency within Arabia is J1 P58, followed by J2, both two haplogroups which originate in Persia, the first being from the zagros mountains, Caucasusus and the Armenian highland and the latter being the most dominant haplogroup in Persia, according to top DNA companies, J1 arrived into Arabia recently just 2500 years ago, Ibrahim AS was born 4000 years ago.

Hadiths about the great Arab replacement:

It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep.” Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, “Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.” The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

Zaid ibn Aslam related that the prophet (SAWS) saw a vision and told his companions about it. He said, “I saw a group of black sheep and a group of white sheep then mixed with the black sheep. I interpreted it to mean that the non-Arab Persians will enter Islam and then share with you your genealogy and your wealth.” The companions became surprised by what he (SAWS) said. Then one said, “The non-Arab Persians will enter our land, Oh Messenger of Allah?!” The Prophet (SAWS) then said, “Yes. By He Who Has my soul in His Hand, if the religion was hanging on the distant star, men from the non-Arab Persians would reach it and the luckiest of them would be the people of Faris.
(Reported in Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen. “Tareekh al-Khulafaa (d. 1505).
1693158070389.png

Bertram Thomas, historian and former Prime Minister of Muscat and Oman, reported in his work ‘The Arabs’:

“The original inhabitants of Arabia…were not the familiar Arabs of our time but a very much darker people. A proto-negroid belt of mankind stretched across the ancient world from Africa to Malaya. This belt…(gave) rise to the Hamitic peoples of Africa, to the Dravidian peoples of India, and to an intermediate dark people inhabiting the Arabian peninsula. In the course of time two big migrations of fair-skinned peoples came from the north…to break through and transform the dark belt of man beyond India (and) to drive a wedge between India and Africa…The more virile invaders overcame the dark-skinned peoples, absorbing most of them, driving others southwards…The cultural condition of the newcomers is unknown. It is unlikely that they were more than wild hordes of adventurous hunters.”
Even the white man admits that the original Arabs were dark skinned

1693158116301.png

Modern dark-skinned descendants of ancient Arabians like the Qarra and Mahra of Oman told colonial observers they originated in Africa.

The modern Arabs according to white historians are a mix of two, the Somali/Cushitic east African, and the armenoid kurd round headed persian

THESE FINDINGS ARE CORROBORATED BY PERSIAN SOURCES DESCRIBING THEIR FIRST IMPRESSION OF THEIR ARAB MUSLIM CONQUERORS.​

“When Fredon (mythical hero) came, they (the black people) fled from the lands of Iran and settled on the coast of the sea. Now, through the invasion of the Arabs, they (the Zing-i-Siak posht (i.e. the black skinned negroes)) are again diffused through the country of Iran.”

Here is a map according to the bible which shows ancient Arabia Sabtecha and Havilah were also present in Somalia, historians usually argue whether it was in Asia or Arabia, however HAVILAH is actually HAWIYA, lakiin obviously these whites can't pronounce shit correctly, HAVILAH migrated to the horn of Africa in order to expand and escape the Indo European expansion.

Notice how the whole of Arabia says Cush in the Adnani lands, this is because the ancient Arabs themselves were Cushites, the Towrah itself states this and says Ibrahim was the son of Cush, the Akkadians also called their land KISH which is actually CUSH.
1693158454950.png

More sources showing the original Arabs were Kushites

1693158654070.png

Remember the Greek references: "It is mentioned that the Kushite race belongs to the oldest and purest Arab blood, and they are the founders of ancient civilizations.. The Kushites are a dynasty of the descendants of the people of Ad or Ad who built Aram with pillars.

Use a translator if you don't understand

1693158678728.png
1693158683882.png

1693158724824.png

Attachments

• 1693158931993.png
    1693158931993.png
    577.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 1693158943279.png
    1693158943279.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
  • 1693159120768.png
    1693159120768.png
    175 KB · Views: 102

Cush

Cushite Arab
The Sumerian race is also likely to have been of T-M70 origin, the haplogroups E, T and G were always present before the J haplogroup, and this in turn is why Isaaq are T haplogroup, they are from the T haplogroup Banu Hashims, Arabs are of all haplogroups.

The Babylonian tablets say that after the flood, some of the survivors returned to the foundations of ancient Babylon. Rawlinson says that the race of Nimrud moved from East Africa across the Arabian Peninsula to the Euphrates Valley before the beginning of history.... to be continued
https://twitter.com/Factonlym35/status/1664840779372560385/photo/1
This is probably why the E-V32 haplogroup can be found across the whole of east Africa down to southern Kenya, the Boorans and Luos are were likely absorbed into other Cushitic groups along with other ancient Arabs and lost their culture

And here is a text from the book “The Beginning of Civilizations” by Charles and Dorid: It is mentioned that the Egyptians called Ham because of the blackness of their soil, and they also share the color of the reddish-brown skin with the rest of the Ethiopians and Arabs, and it is mentioned that the Chaldeans are Kushite Arabs who mixed with the inhabitants of Babylon.

Historical drawing of Chaldean people:

View attachment 289795
View attachment 289794

Prophets are always resurrected among their peoples, and often the enemy of the Prophet is from his own skin. If we talk about the story of our Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him, his opponent was Nimrod, the mighty and oppressive Kushite king, and that the origin of the people of Babylon is from East Africa and the Nile Valley, so they are logically from one dynasty , our master Ibrahim It was academic.

And there are many old studies that dropped the Kushite on a specific mutation, not only that, but they identified the site, which is the Nile Valley .. But the only study that dropped the Akkadian is the study of the scholar Barnabas It says that the abandonment is linked to the first Semites, represented by the Acadians #EV12 and #V22 from the dynasty #EM78 , and I will return the rest of the details later.

View attachment 289796
Not only the Greek and biblical sources prove that the Kushites were the first to inhabit the Arabian Peninsula, but even linguists agree with this statement that the Kushite languages are older than the Semites and they were the first to establish the Semitic and Arab cultures, but it is possible that this race is a primitive Semitic.

NOW ONTO HAPLOGROUPS AND WHETHER E-V32 IS ARAB

According to top genetic companies, Ibrahim AS was most likely E-M35 and the Akkadians were most likely of the haplogroup E-V32, they also state that the origin of the E-V32 was exactly in the heartland of Makkah, this shows they probably have ancient genetic samples which we do not know about because why did they pick V32 out of all haplogroups? The soldiers who fought for North Africa were E-M78 (ancestor of V32) and the Andalusian Muslims tested were E-V32 and they discovered the J haplogroup existed there before Islam

E-V32 Geographical ancestor Makkah
https://twitter.com/Factonlym35/status/1693207922321637794

ARE QURAYSHIS E-V32?

There is a gigantic scandal going on where the Iranian government has began falsifiying many tests claiming to be from Saudi Arabia and Oman so when you go on YFULL and see all those results, they're most likely some Iranian. Why is that? Iranians have cuqdad, they hate the fact the Arabs dominated and conquered them and according to them they are real banu Hashims so in order to make themselves look like they're of the same race as the Arabs they falsified many tests, one of their leaders even claimed Ibrahim AS was Kurdish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

However WHEN REAL ASHARAFS FROM MAKKAH took the DNA tests from Hassan, Ali, Zubayr and Abu Lahab they all got the haplogroup E-V32 waliba the sub haplogroup E-Y18629 to further evidence the mutation is Arab, but what happened was they started scaring the people threatening them saying they were related to Africans and that their ancestors were sheegads, so they give them two options, to either change their result to the J haplogroup, or hide it off YFULL, and wallahi many Arabs have spoken about this, a top Asharaf elder in Saudi spoke about how these results were getting falsified and changed on twitter, he was later arrested by the Saudi government and has been in prisonf for 3 years.

Also the E-Y17859 Egyptian sample is not even from an Egyptian, he is an Arab from the Banu Jaffar sub clan, the brother of Aqeel he decided not to pay for the full membership so it never showed his sub clade. There's many E-V32 Arabs and you can speak to them, there is loads of falsification happening, the fact that the Iranians pumped millions making thousands of fake results just shows their fear.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Ancient painting of Arabs during Assyrian times, their livestock is literally Rwandan, today these cows are non existent, showing their connection to the Cushitic people
1693160996233.png
1693161000446.png

The authentic Arab costume before Islam, which was documented by the Persians, is similar to the traditional dress of the Bedouins in Somalia. Also, a source mentions the characteristics of the grandfather of the Noble Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, Abd al-Muttalib, and that he is brown, tall, and his ten children are black like him.

Notice how none of the Arabs today wear this dress, but Somalis do, showing we are the original Arabs, this is Go and Marro

1693161192855.png

Attachments

• 1693161044082.png
    1693161044082.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 1693161048863.png
    1693161048863.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 84
My favorite part
There is a gigantic scandal going on where the Iranian government has began falsifiying many tests claiming to be from Saudi Arabia and Oman so when you go on YFULL and see all those results, they're most likely some Iranian. Why is that? Iranians have cuqdad, they hate the fact the Arabs dominated and conquered them and according to them they are real banu Hashims so in order to make themselves look like they're of the same race as the Arabs they falsified many tests, one of their leaders even claimed Ibrahim AS was Kurdish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cush

Cushite Arab
Real Quraysh did the test and were E-186295 though from 5 Hashemite sub clans, plus genetic companies say V32 originates from the heart of Makkah, you guys have been delusioned by these Egyptian Hoteps claiming we are closer to the Oromos

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Y'all are coping
Refute this niggas Great claim he even came with evidences
If not
I'm officially arab
We wuz quraysh, We wuz himyarites
Wallahi we're blessed

i always knew awoowe macrobia was from arabia i just needed the Evidence
Now our brother came with it
Screenshot_20230822-211908_TikTok.jpg

Cush

Cushite Arab
Y'all are coping
Refute this niggas Great claim he even came with evidences
If not
I'm officially arab
We wuz quraysh, We wuz himyarites
Wallahi we're blessed

i always knew awoowe macrobia was from arabia i just needed the Evidence
Now our brother came with it
View attachment 289823
Alxamdullilah there is a person with a brain who actually decided to read, wallahi there are many Qurayshis who matched Somalis on our sub clade E-Y18629, descendants of Abu Lahab, Hasan and Husayn, Zubayr and many others. There's already evidence of Darood being Arab but that will probably fall under qabyalad, but as the Prophet SAW said Persians would replace Arabs so they fear the original E-V32 haplogroup being exposed as the real Arab one, do these people think they magically became white?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I'm a real Arab because my hubgroup is T-l208 We migrated when the Ma'rib Dam collapsed in the third century
But the rest of you have been in Africa since Allah created humans

Cush

Cushite Arab
I'm a real Arab because my hubgroup is T-l208 We migrated when the Ma'rib Dam collapsed in the third century
But the rest of you have been in Africa since Allah created humans
Yes the original Adnani Arabs were divided into 2, the Akkadians (Ibrahim AS descendants) and the Sumerians, who were the first to join the Arabs

Last edited:
You’re Arab till they call you Abiid. Having T haplogroups does not make you Arab, it just means you are not as numerous as your haplogroup E brothers.

Cush

Cushite Arab
You’re Arab till they call you Abiid. Having T haplogroups does not make you Arab, it just means you are not as numerous as your haplogroup E brothers.
Oh ffs the majority of Arabs themselves are not Arabs and of an Indo European J haplogroup from the Caucus and Zagros mountains of Persia, the prophet SAW himself said the Persians would replace us wtf would I care what they think? Nacala they should come to me to be checked if they are Arab, the real Arabs were dark skin, in the 9th century an Arab wrote a letter of disgust to the turks for the racism they gave to the family of Prophet SAW for their dark skin, we are the real Arabs I couldn't give 2 shits what a Monghol descendant has to say about me

If you really think you’re Arab, who am I tell you are not. Just don’t be dumbfounded when they call you Abiid. For your sake I hope you at least speak the language, for when they are making fun of you black ass.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
When you compare haplogroup T and E, it is not correct Compare F and E
90% of humans outside Africa carry this haplogroup
And I said my ancestors were Arabs. Of course, now I don't look Arab I consider myself as African

Cush

Cushite Arab
If you really think you’re Arab, who am I tell you are not. Just don’t be dumbfounded when they call you Abiid. For your sake I hope you at least speak the language, for when they are making fun of you black ass.
Are you illiterate? They're not Arabs

Cush

Cushite Arab
Good luck explaining to people that people from Saudi Arabia are not Arab but your black ass is.🤣
They already recognize us, the random Arabs would stop Somalis in the streets and say how they respect them and remember them and how they migrated they know Darood and Jabarti, plus many of the Hashemites know about the J haplogroup falsification

Trending

Latest posts