Somalis are a mix Greek Macedonian and Galla !!!!!

This is just another way of saying we don't believe native Africans made anything so we came up with our own reason for why somalis where able to build any of that.

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
@Garaad diinle garre from samaale
Are they hawiyah?
Can't say. Some garre claim gardheere samaale others claim irir samaale or even dir aji irir samaale while some say they're digil iyo mirfle. There are some garre in kenya that use to say that they were hawiya. Personally i think they're dir.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Can't say. Some garre claim gardheere samaale others claim irir samaale or even dir aji irir samaale while some say they're digil iyo mirfle. There are some garre in kenya that use to say that they were hawiya. Personally i think they're dir.
Garre have never claimed hawiye. They are gardheere samaale and have always claimed that. However the quranyow section of the clan is dir. The idea that Garre are digil is just a political thing and itโ€™s not even close to the same way Gaaljecel claim they are hawiye.

Garaad diinle

Garre have never claimed hawiye. They are gardheere samaale and have always claimed that. However the quranyow section of the clan is dir. The idea that Garre are digil is just a political thing and itโ€™s not even close to the same way Gaaljecel claim they are hawiye.
Early european explorer and travellers have noted that garre living in islolo, moyale, nfd, libaan somali galbeed and the borana region identified themselves as hawiya. Surprisingly today some of them have also been shown stating that they're dir.

Here are the garre mentiond by the british explorer and he calls them hawiya now the british
called both the ajuran and the garre hawiya but not all garre see themselfs as hawiya.

Gy6cCAm.jpg

uAfqvlj.jpg

In this map you can see them close to mount kenya where it said haweyah hill.

HsWAsON.jpg
nyqxLmZ.jpg
0ace78c9-f1ef-4bd3-9fe8-137afcb1183c-png.248383

The book name for these that are interested.

Through Jubaland to the Lorian swamp; an adventurous journey of exploration & sport in the
unknown African forests & deserts of Jubaland to the unexplored Lorian swamp.
Gabbra man Abtirsi to Quranyahow Dir

Screenshot_20230428_182253_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
Early european explorer and travellers have noted that garre living in islolo, moyale, nfd, libaan somali galbeed and the borana region identified themselves as hawiya. Surprisingly today some of them have also been shown stating that they're dir.
Do you think those early explorers could have been mentioning degodia?cause from my knowledge Garre have never claimed hawiye. Quranyow claiming dir has been something thatโ€™s been a round for a long time. I remember you posted that bajun mans abtirsi to quranyow, how old do you think that is?

Garaad diinle

Do you think those early explorers could have been mentioning degodia?cause from my knowledge Garre have never claimed hawiye.
I don't think so since degodia came much later than garre and they didn't reach all the way to islolo. It could be a political think similar to them identifying as digil iyo mirfle in southern somalia.
Quranyow claiming dir has been something thatโ€™s been a round for a long time.
As a garre would you agree with it or are they also gardheere samaale?

I remember you posted that bajun mans abtirsi to quranyow, how old do you think that is?
Garre are one of the greatest somali explorer out there and they've been in what we know as kenya for a long time. I'd say the bajuun garre abtirsi is at least 500 years old. It's been said that they were the once that founded af madaow and kismayu before the invasion of the warday.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I don't think so since degodia came much later than garre and they didn't reach all the way to islolo. It could be a political think similar to them identifying as digil iyo mirfle in southern somalia.

As a garre would you agree with it or are they also gardheere samaale?

Garre are one of the greatest somali explorer out there and they've been in what we know as kenya for a long time. I'd say the bajuun garre abtirsi is at least 500 years old. It's been said that they were the once that founded af madaow and kismayu before the invasion of the warday.
I believe the quranyow are mahe dir cause there are quranyow in baydhabo, jilib, barawe, and other places that have been assimilated into other clans. The quranyow in LS have been pushing for those assimilated clans to join back with them. They all know their abtirsi till this day and it all goes up to dir. Tuuf on the other hand is gardheere and are proud gardheere. The only relation they have with hawiye is the mother is hawiye.
But I had a quick question, what are the Garre marre?

Garaad diinle

I believe the quranyow are mahe dir cause there are quranyow in baydhabo, jilib, barawe, and other places that have been assimilated into other clans. The quranyow in LS have been pushing for those assimilated clans to join back with them. They all know their abtirsi till this day and it all goes up to dir. Tuuf on the other hand is gardheere and are proud gardheere. The only relation they have with hawiye is the mother is hawiye.
But I had a quick question, what are the Garre marre?
All i know and remember about them is that they live around the dawa river that is libaaan zone of somali galbeed gedo and mandera.

Grimmer

Reer guri
All i know and remember about them is that they live around the dawa river that is libaaan zone of somali galbeed gedo and mandera.
Do you know their clan or their origin I donโ€™t really hear much about them. I heard theyโ€™re farmers that speak maay maay as well. Some Garre try to to claim them but Iโ€™m not really sure.

Garaad diinle

Do you know their clan or their origin I donโ€™t really hear much about them. I heard theyโ€™re farmers that speak maay maay as well. Some Garre try to to claim them but Iโ€™m not really sure.
I've also read that they're one of the few communities in their region that practices agriculture. They don't speak af maay or af garre/af karre rather they speak a unique dialect of afaan borana with a heavy somali accent and vocabulary.

In terms of their clan i'd say they're indeed garre and i even heard of some garre sub-clans among them such as killiya from the quranyow section of garre, other than this i don't know much of their abtirsi. That being said i wouldn't be surprised if they have assimilated some foreign clans.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I've also read that they're one of the few communities in their region that practices agriculture. They don't speak af maay or af garre/af karre rather they speak a unique dialect of afaan borana with a heavy somali accent and vocabulary.

In terms of their clan i'd say they're indeed garre and i even heard of some garre sub-clans among them such as killiya from the quranyow section of garre, other than this i don't know much of their abtirsi. That being said i wouldn't be surprised if they have assimilated some foreign clans.
Interesting brother, keep up the good work walaalo all your knowledge on our people is appreciated.

Trending

Latest posts