• No I don’t agree...

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think people in the West in general get turned off by the idea of marriage. The system is skewed against proper parenting and sides with the women in court. Why should western folks get married when they get sex for free?

As @LarryThePuntite would say its bad investment.

I believe it all depends who you marry most people don't wanna get married young cause they gonna be broke it's better to look for marriage after collage even better if you find someone who also got s degree and a job

Than its no bad investment It would be a bad investment to marry young and rely on benefits

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Well in the UK young Somalis get married for the following reasons:
  • The council gives you a house. If you have a kid the government helps you out. Rent tends to be piss cheap.
  • For attention. Theres a trend in London were halimos get married for Instagram and so they can put this emoji "Ring" in their social media's.
  • For space. Most halimos want to get away from their family.
  • For the sake of Allah. This isnt as common anymore but theres a few people who get married so they can abstain from the major sin Zina.

Last edited:
Well in the UK young Somalis get married for the following reasons:
  • The council gives you a house. If you have a kid the government helps you out. Rent tends piss cheap.
  • For attention. Theres a trend in London were halimos get married for Instagram and so they can put this emoji "Ring" in their social media's.
  • For space. Most halimos want to get away from their family.
  • For the sake of Allah. This isnt as common anymore but theres a few people who get married so they can abstain from the major sin Zina.

This is the biggest reason young girls get married. Only for them to realise that there's more chores and less freedom in a marriage. Then they get divorced.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No. I noticed it a lot when I was a teenager. All the girls who had strict parents got married young to get away from them.
Or they take the wrong path and sleep around. I am not targeting Hawiyes but this is present in their communities in London. Young British Hawiyes tend to have a serious identity crisis. From my observation i believe that British Hawiyes will completely assimilate with British West Africans and Afro-Caribbeans. British Isaaqs have been in the UK since the late 1800s so they developed tight knitted communities in Tower Hamlets, Cardiff, Liverpool and Sheffield.

Or they take the wrong path and sleep around. I am not targeting Hawiyes but this is present in their communities in London. Young British Hawiyes tend to have a serious identity crisis. From my observation i believe that British Hawiyes will completely assimilate with British West Africans and Afro-Caribbeans. British Isaaqs have been in the UK since the late 1800s so they developed tight knitted communities in Tower Hamlets, Cardiff, Liverpool and Sheffield.

Most of the Hawiyes I know are uber religious and I grew up in London. All Somalis are practically the same but the Isaaq community are the most tightly knit Somali community, I suspect because of the Somaliland and recognition issue making them distance themselves from other Somalis and stick together more.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Most of the Hawiyes I know are uber religious and I grew up in London. All Somalis are practically the same but the Isaaq community are the most tightly knit Somali community, I suspect because of the Somaliland and recognition issue making them distance themselves from other Somalis and stick together more.
Maashallah the Habar Gidir community in Tottenham is very religious. Laakiin you get a few anomalies who drink and preform zina but yet have i come across a Murtad in Tottenham. Its got nothing to with Somaliland matter of a fact the Isaaq communities in the UK are older than Somaliland. Their communities date back to the late 1800s. What you have to understand is when they came over there wasnt many ethnic minorities so they had to stick with each other. My awoowe was telling me about when the Hawiyes migrated to the UK in the late 1990s they struggled a lot and the afro-Caribbeans troubled them. Everyone has forgotten about the Hawiye -Afro-Caribbean clashes in the late 1990s to the early 2000s. Just watch these videos :icon lol: jamaicans tried to f*ck with ilmo USC and got karbaashed :icon lol::

Maashallah the Habar Gidir community in Tottenham is very religious. Laakiin you get a few anomalies who drink and preform zina but yet have i come across a Murtad in Tottenham. Its got nothing to with Somaliland matter of a fact the Isaaq communities in the UK are older than Somaliland. Their communities date back to the late 1800s. What you have to understand is when they came over there wasnt many ethnic minorities so they had to stick with each other. My awoowe was telling me about when the Hawiyes migrated to the UK in the late 1990s they struggled a lot and the afro-Caribbeans troubled them. Everyone has forgotten about the Hawiye -Afro-Caribbean clashes in the late 1990s to the early 2000s. Just watch these videos :icon lol: jamaicans tried to f*ck with ilmo USC and got karbaashed :icon lol::

You're talking about the seamen community right? they tend to mix with everyone whereas Somalilanders tend to separate themselves from other Somalis. My dad had a close friend who was a seaman AUN.

Yeah the Hawiyes hated Jamaicans in particular because they tend to live in the same areas. A Hawiyes worst nightmare was to see a Somali girl with a Jamaican, even as friends.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're talking about the seamen community right? they tend to mix with everyone whereas Somalilanders tend to separate themselves from other Somalis. My dad had a close friend who was a seaman AUN.

Yeah the Hawiyes hated Jamaicans in particular because they tend to live in the same areas. A Hawiyes worst nightmare was to see a Somali girl with a Jamaican, even as friends.
Bro my awoowe is a seaman and he refuses to pray in non-Isaaq mosques. He told me "a ahlul bayt cant possibly pray behind a walazaaleen paki or a ex-hawiye warlord". Its changed wallahi. You should got to Nottingham hill carnival most of the somali girls are Hawiye. But i am not surprised, niiko is part of their culture.

Bro my awoowe is a seaman and he refuses to pray in non-Isaaq mosques. He told me "a ahlul bayt cant possibly pray behind a walazaaleen paki or a ex-hawiye warlord". Its changed wallahi. You should got to Nottingham hill carnival most of the somali girls are Hawiye. But i am not surprised, niiko is part of their culture.

Wow your awoowe is 'special'. Not many elderly Somali men behave like that. I have a feeling you're making it up.

Do ask their qabiil at carnival? :confused: What are you doing there? :ftw9nwa: Maybe they tell you one thing and it's not true!

ExcessFame

True Villain
Wow your awoowe is 'special'. Not many elderly Somali men behave like that. I have a feeling you're making it up.

Do ask their qabiil at carnival? :confused:
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
My nigga going in with a paper, pen and clipboard asking about qabiil while securing a whine :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Do ask their qabiil at carnival? :confused: What are you doing there? :ftw9nwa: Maybe they tell you one thing and it's not true!
Abgaals girls are known for their promiscuity in London. Stratford is shambolic! I would never go to Carnival :susp:It stinks of black people (weed).
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
My nigga going in with a paper, pen and clipboard asking about qabiil while securing a whine :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I know what most somalis are up to in London :manny:I've got eyes everywhere:lolbron:God bless the internet!:ahh:

Abgaals girls are known for their promiscuity in London. Stratford is shambolic! I would never go to Carnival :susp:It stinks of black people (weed).

I know what most somalis are up to in London :manny:I've got eyes everywhere:lolbron:God bless the internet!:ahh:

I've never heard that about them. :ulyin:

Because teenagee will commit sin and have sex if they don't marry, it is not more complex than that.

Interesting for the first 18 years you're told to not look at the other sex and then when you're 18 it can only go too slow to date and marry. It makes me appreciate my lesbianism, no pressure to marry.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
why do somali relatives find the need to always ask when you’re getting married? I swear I had an eedo come over when I was like 14 and ask so when’s she getting married :gucciwhat: and I know everyone can relate to this because it’s one of the most annoying and repetitive questions an aunty/uncle can ask. Once at a family they had the nerve to introduce a distant male cousins to me :liberaltears: i dont know why are people love seeing young couples 9/10 their gonna get divorced after 6months and leave her pregnant
It's a group mentality thing. They went through it and assume you also will go through it. But as for getting married young, I wouldn't do it because you don't have your life sorted out at 19. I don't know about the Somali community but studies in the US show that marriages after age 35 are not likely to end in divorce.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Because teenagee will commit sin and have sex if they don't marry, it is not more complex than that.

Interesting for the first 18 years you're told to not look at the other sex and then when you're 18 it can only go too slow to date and marry. It makes me appreciate my lesbianism, no pressure to marry.
Your faith is hanging by the skin of your lesbian clit, right? What are you worried about marriage for? You need to find a nice girl and get to know her first.

Your faith is hanging by the skin of your lesbian clit, right? What are you worried about marriage for? You need to find a nice girl and get to know her first.

My faith is as intregral to my identity as my sexuality and I won't let go of either, I'll make my own way.

I'm seeing a nice girl but I take the time. After two good dates lesbians are like why we bullshitting? Put a ring on it, and it makes me run screaming away.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've never heard that about them. :ulyin:
Go to stratford and ask any west african males about Somali girls.:lolbron:Somalis in Stratford are a minority so they've completely assimilated with the blacks. Just look at these videos that are on Stratford Somalis:
This somali kid bahda baa laga dilay.
Tan bal eeg:susp: madowgii baa inantan sixir ku akhriyay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts