Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No I don’t agree...

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
why do somali relatives find the need to always ask when you’re getting married? I swear I had an eedo come over when I was like 14 and ask so when’s she getting married :gucciwhat: and I know everyone can relate to this because it’s one of the most annoying and repetitive questions an aunty/uncle can ask. Once at a family they had the nerve to introduce a distant male cousins to me :liberaltears: i dont know why are people love seeing young couples 9/10 their gonna get divorced after 6months and leave her pregnant

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
tenor.gif

It's not hard to get why diaspora kids go & get married young. They want a bf/gf & to be able to show them off= u have to get married so its halal

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You're new to town.

We should be asking why your predecessors come on here and make the exact same threads after signing up.

Every single one of you follow the same cadence.

:faysalwtf:
You're new to town.

We should be asking why your predecessors come on here and make the exact same threads after signing up.

Every single one of you follow the same cadence.

:faysalwtf:
Or maybe it’s because it’s something that on our minds

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tired of these thirsty relationship threads. Over and Over don't you people get tired of the same troll characters with the same repetitive topics?:farole:

Tired of these thirsty relationship threads. Over and Over don't you people get tired of the same troll characters with the same repetitive topics?:farole:

They're all on autopilot.

It's just like in YouTube where you see people copy and paste the exact same content over and over and over and over and..........

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
People get married when they want to get married, it's that simple:manny: . If I was financially able I would've married in my late teens :kanyeshrug: My kids could've been 18 when I'm 36-37:rejoice:

Jeesto

VIP
Those kind of questions are part of the Somali kaftan culture and humour, nothing serous about them.:snoop: :francis:
Stop taking everything literally:wtfdis:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:gaasdrink:

No offence but it depends on what type of people you come from. Pressure to marry as a teenager is usually occurs for those who come from a very nomadic/no formal education background or those with highly Arab influenced culture. ( benadiris and Madow)

Never been pressured myself. :ayaanswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Never understood the point of early marriage why not focus on finishing your degree or your other goals in life and than get married?

And those who say you should marry early because it says so in Islam what about Divorce that's strongly disliked

And what about Backtalk? That's Haram yet you will see a habaryar gossiping about the couple

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never understood the point of early marriage why not focus on finishing your degree or your other goals in life and than get married?

And those who say you should marry early because it says so in Islam what about Divorce that's strongly disliked

And what about Backtalk? That's Haram yet you will see a habaryar gossiping about the couple
I think people in the West in general get turned off by the idea of marriage. The system is skewed against proper parenting and sides with the women in court. Why should western folks get married when they get sex for free?

As @LarryThePuntite would say its bad investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts