Somalis and plastic surgery!

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I just want to quickly extend my appreciation and appreciation! For how we have never adopted such bs unlike all other groups of people. it is popular and everywhere now.

Even the Gulf Arabs have adopted this as a way of life.

In my opinion changing your body unless medically necessary indicates that you are insecure, dumb and lazy. Anything we want we can achieve in the GYM! My fellow Quruxlows keep it up!

Well done guys!!! :friendhug:

Somali women do everything expect for plastics (bleaching for example). This means they're just broke, give them money and they would do it too.

MadMullah99

Somali women do everything expect for plastics (bleaching for example). This means they're just broke, give them money and they would do it too.

Somali's are just broke if they had the money they would be on the same wave

:manny:

There plenty of Somalis in the west who have money and they don’t do it. Please give props where is due guys. Forever hating is not cool!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
There plenty of Somalis in the west who have money and they don’t do it. Please give props where is due guys. Forever hating is not cool!

I ain't hating just letting you know a large reason it is common practice in our community is cause of the finanical burden. If it was less than 1k for most procedures a lot of people would do it to the point that there would no longer be a stigma attached to it . I am not saying all somali people would but a large majority would jump on it , how many somali girls are fixated on getting nose jobs etc. Random procedures exist for every kind of body dysmorphia we aren't that unique lol

MadMullah99

I ain't hating just letting you know a large reason it is common practice in our community is cause of the finanical burden. If it was less than 1k for most procedures a lot of people would do it to the point that there would no longer be a stigma attached to it . I am not saying all somali people would but a large majority would jump on it , how many somali girls are fixated on getting nose jobs etc. Random procedures exist for every kind of body dysmorphia we aren't that unique lol
Walaal Body Dysmorphia is a mental illness LOL, I am not referring to those groups of people but the general population.

I am also not necessarily taking about the Somalis back home. I understand the economic conditions are bad that Is why I am focusing on Western Somalis as anything they adopt usually gets passed down to home. If the Western Somalis dont even adopt it then Somalis at home most likely wont

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Walaal Body Dysmorphia is a mental illness LOL, I am not referring to those groups of people but the general population.

I am also necessarily taking about the Somalis back home. I understand the economic conditions are bad that Is why I am focusing on Western Somalis as anything they adopt usually gets passed down to home. If the Western Somalis dont even adopt it then Somalis at home most likely wont

Fair enough I always link the two together

Trending