Somalis and dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone actually explain to me why so many somalis are scared of dogs? And don't try and use that "It's a haram dirty animal, God commands u to stay away from it". Cool, I get that. One thing is to keep calm and actively not instigate drama between you and the specific canine, but some faraaxs be screaming and running away from a damn poodle! Do they think that it is a lion?? :damn::chrisfreshhah:

Major throwback to a certified somali vine :mjlol:

Somalis would rather run into a motorway of cars than walk past a poodle. If you don’t give the dog eye contact. It will not bother you.

Somalis would rather run into a motorway of cars than walk past a poodle. If you don’t give the dog eye contact. It will not bother you.
kkkkk so true. I find it so funny when my friends are trying to big them selves up and act hard, but when they see a dogs niggas turn into Abdi Bile :russ:

It's because Somali parents always tell their kids to run away from dogs and that dogs will tear you apart and eat you

It's a myth that dogs are haram. The Quran says you can eat animals caught by guard dogs and the people of the cave about which Allah spoke had a dog with them. This disproves the hadiths which claim that a dog's saliva is impure because obviously animals killed by dogs will have their saliva on it.

Dogs are Allah's creatures and are fit companions for human beings. They've been demonized by fake man made hadiths that contradict the Quran. The Islamic scholar Khaled Abou Fadl says they can be kept as household pets. I used to own a German Shepard when I lived in Denmark, but the poor beast gave up the ghost nine years ago. The best dog ever. He used to intimidate all the gangster wannabes in town. I called him Afweyne. He was a real G.

R.I.P. my canine brother.

They are stupid human beings who don't belong in the west. Dog is an intelligent man's best friend, not a macaws-wearing, Islamic degenerate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on man, at least have some sympathy. I know that you were plotted against your whole life to live in a household as white as milk, so obviously you are little bit biased when it comes to discussion about dogs

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
It's a myth that dogs are haram. The Quran says you can eat animals caught by guard dogs and the people of the cave about which Allah spoke had a dog with them. This disproves the hadiths which claim that a dog's saliva is impure because obviously animals killed by dogs will have their saliva on it.

Dogs are Allah's creatures and are fit companions for human beings. They've been demonized by fake man made hadiths that contradict the Quran. The Islamic scholar Khaled Abou Fadl says they can be kept as household pets. I used to own a German Shepard when I lived in Denmark, but the poor beast gave up the ghost nine years ago. The best dog ever. He used to intimidate all the gangster wannabes in town. I called him Afweyne. He was a real G.

R.I.P. my canine brother.
A religion is what it's followers make of it. Your religion has billions of retards in it. Sorry sxb.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Come on man, at least have some sympathy. I know that you were plotted against your whole life to live in a household as white as milk, so obviously you are little bit biased when it comes to discussion about dogs
Ok sxb I apologize. I fly off the handle sometimes and become passionate. Didn't mean to cause pain.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Totally wrong. I'm not intelligent and Afweyne was still my friend. Dogs don't discriminate against low IQ people, unlike humans. Which makes them more civilized.
The low IQ people are too dumb to make friends with dogs. Dogs are there to be made friends with. But if the human counterpart is a red-eyed, khat chewing, AK 47 toting, macaws-clad degenerate straight out of Mogadishu, there's no deal.
:francis:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im not scared of dogs But I dont like when they are overly playful

Most Somalis dont seem to like pets dogs nor cats its even worse back home were stray cats got tortured by the kids

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל

Most Somalis dont seem to like pets dogs nor cats its even worse back home were stray cats got tortured by the kids
It's a product of centuries-long Islamization and overall degenerate culture. Reemagaalnimo xumo

The low IQ people are too dumb to make friends with dogs. Dogs are there to be made friends with. But if the human counterpart is a red-eyed, khat chewing, AK 47 toting, macaws-clad degenerate straight out of Mogadishu, there's no deal.
:francis:
Saxib wallahi my eyes are bloodshot from the botanical blessing aka the divine plant of jaad, and my ceeb is hidden from public view only by the flimsiest of macawis which constantly threatens to fall down, but I'm still cool with four legged beasts. As for wielding AKs, the less said about that the better. I'm trying to keep a low profile these days, but suffice to say if the department for immigration ever does hustle me onto a plane back to Kismayo, a lotta people are gonna rejoice to see me.

Cats are chill tho. There is no moral reason to hate a cat if we judge by the ever so pious community that is the somalis. They don't even "attack" you like these abominations claim dogs do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending