Somalis and calacaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why is everyone on this site obsessed with Arabs. At least 20% of the topics are about Arabs. Seriously, we need to separate Arabs, arabic, Islam and political Islam.

Islam is the religion of the vast major of Somalis,which some people on this site find convenient to forget. some things are sacred yet sharia law, political Islam and Islam as it pertains to the modern Arab world and Somalia should not be off the table. we should discuss the evolution and historical process in Islamic civilization.

I think some of you forget how important the Arab language has play in the Somali language. anywhere from 15-25% of our words come from Arabic, from the sacred to the mundane to political thought. when Europeans arrived in Somalia, the treaties they signed with our elder were in Arabic. When we gained our independence our leaders refused to used the colonial terminology for the new political institutions and ideologies. Somali singers wax lyrical melodies that combined Arabic and Somali. Arabic has added to the richness of our language. if arabization failed in the 60-90 when Arabic influence was at it highest what make you think arabization will succeed now.

let get to the heart of the matter, this is about political Islam, especially salafi movement in Arabia and the theocracy of Iran. western debates about Islam and even our argument in the web has been colored by the form of Islam practice in these two states. these movement are very young, having germinated during western imperialism about 200 years ago. They emerged at about the same time in the 70s. Iran is an isolated Shia state which has little influence in the rest of the muslim world. The Salafi movement developed out of Sunni Islam, from the most backward region of Islamic world the Nejdi desert rather than the more develop center of the mislim world: ottoman empire, Egypt and North Africa. These kind of khawarj movement eventually run out to stream However the Muslim world will suffer as the khawaj damage the lives, lands and moral of Muslim world. Once these destructive moment burn themselves out another faction, state or movement will take their place secure the haram and perhaps steer the ummah back to the right path.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Horta why is everyone on this site obsessed with Arabs. At least 20% of the topics are about Arabs. Seriously, we need to separate Arabs, arabic, Islam and political Islam.

Islam is the religion of the vast major of Somalis,which some people on this site find convenient to forget. some things are sacred yet sharia law, political Islam and Islam as it pertains to the modern Arab world and Somalia should not be off the table. we should discuss the evolution and historical process in Islamic civilization.

I think some of you forget how important the Arab language has play in the Somali language. anywhere from 15-25% of our words come from Arabic, from the sacred to the mundane to political thought. when Europeans arrived in Somalia, the treaties they signed with our elder were in Arabic. When we gained our independence our leaders refused to used the colonial terminology for the new political institutions and ideologies. Somali singers wax lyrical melodies that combined Arabic and Somali. Arabic has added to the richness of our language. if arabization failed in the 60-90 when Arabic influence was at it highest what make you think arabization will succeed now.

let get to the heart of the matter, this is about political Islam, especially salafi movement in Arabia and the theocracy of Iran. western debates about Islam and even our argument in the web has been colored by the form of Islam practice in these two states. these movement are very young, having germinated during western imperialism about 200 years ago. They emerged at about the same time in the 70s. Iran is an isolated Shia state which has little influence in the rest of the muslim world. The Salafi movement developed out of Sunni Islam, from the most backward region of Islamic world the Nejdi desert rather than the more develop center of the mislim world: ottoman empire, Egypt and North Africa. These kind of khawarj movement eventually run out to stream However the Muslim world will suffer as the khawaj damage the lives, lands and moral of Muslim world. Once these destructive moment burn themselves out another faction, state or movement will take their place secure the haram and perhaps steer the ummah back to the right path.

I agree with you, but you're preaching to the choir. 99% of the people on here who are obsessed with Arabs are the ex-Muslims.

I agree with you, but you're preaching to the choir. 99% of the people on here who are obsessed with Arabs are the ex-Muslims.

Right!!

Its not like he should characterize people on the forum based on these Athiests hags who cant stop sniffing arab scrotum.

Pluss look at this, there is real bulshitt being spoken here

I think some of you forget how important the Arab language has play in the Somali language. anywhere from 15-25% of our words come from Arabic, from the sacred to the mundane to political thought. when Europeans arrived in Somalia, the treaties they signed with our elder were in Arabic. When we gained our independence our leaders refused to used the colonial terminology for the new political institutions and ideologies. Somali singers wax lyrical melodies that combined Arabic and Somali. Arabic has added to the richness of our language.

:mindblown: this absoulute nonsense. Way to counter Anti-Arab sentiment that is going on by bootclapping arabs. :snoop:

Look here majority of us dont give a rats ass about Arabs & AAs We just wish people would just stopping obssessed with them.
And Please Please will stop projecting their insecurities on to us .

Sheesh!!

99% of the threads involving Arabs is started by Abdi Johnson and his Atheist associates.

Their inferiority complex towards Arabs knows no bounds.

Look at him attack us and then proceed to Sand bootyclapping

:hemad:

So you were insulted that your Arab master was attacked by us but you weren't just annoyed by the repetitive Arab "obsession". Bootyclapping. "Waaah our words come from them. Waaah". "Waah our treaties were in Arabic language". Waaah . "Waah Somali language is incomplete without Arabic".

You were just butthurt

You people have a sickness.

I've been telling proud Somalis for a very long time that the likes of Kaafiye and Geeljire will destroy us.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Arabs are useless people. I include Arab Christians in it who are also shitty people. Israeli Jews are also terrible people. If the entire Middle East disappeared tomorrow, most of the world would rejoice.

Bielsa

VIP
99% of the threads involving Arabs is started by Abdi Johnson and his Atheist associates.

Their inferiority complex towards Arabs knows no bounds.

You have an inferiority complex towards madows. Which is why you bash them constantly. It's okay to bad mouth madows but your precious little Arab masters cannot be touched. Go on and twerk for them.

Bielsa

VIP
@Kaafiye likes all my posts when I talk shit about madows. Any thread concerning AAs or other madows, he's right in there talking about SJWs. But the reality is he is an Arab SJW. if you insult his dhegcas masters, he will cry like the child he is. The likes of Kaafiye are bad influence on our kids.

A "new member" makes this thread and have a look at the initial replies. And who is obsessed with A-rabs? Nice try. Not falling for this shit again!

:reallymaury:
:dj:

:dzmxmmb: This is almost exactly my worldview.

This is really an unnecessary thread. :camby:

I promise that this will be the last topic that I will start about arabs but while I have this chance I milk this topic for all it worth.

In the future, I will only talk about Arabs when it pertains to Islam and history, trade etc so that any topic will be heavily hyphenated.

So let get to the deeper issue why does any topic about arabs create a flame war on ever Somali forum. what the deeper issue. Somalis have been fight about this issue online since 2007, why is it so controversial. any topic about arabs and half the forum chiming in and takes a side. why is that? we don't do the same for other Muslims Indians, Turks, arabs, malays and west African. only they and Ethiopians have the whole forum up at arms.

I have no feeling toward Arabs, except gulf Arabs. i feel sorry for the syrias, palestinians and the iraqis, but I am more partial to Malay Muslims and Turks.

can anyone answer this question honestly, why do you hate Arabs.

Right!!

Its not like he should characterize people on the forum based on these Athiests hags who cant stop sniffing arab scrotum.

Pluss look at this, there is real bulshitt being spoken here

:mindblown: this absoulute nonsense. Way to counter Anti-Arab sentiment that is going on by bootclapping arabs. :snoop:

have you disproved anything I have state you equate having a some loan words to arab culture imperialism. so in what regard are you any different from the atheist crowd. you embrace an antiquate cultural and religious system waaqism to flee from Islam because you think It gives some sort of authenticity. so exactly when did you learn about waaq except here in the west. your just another self hating, lost generations looking to belong somewhere dhagan celis kid. waryaa go pour glee on a tree.

Bielsa

VIP
So let get to the deeper issue why does any topic about arabs create a flame war on ever Somali forum. what the deeper issue. Somalis have been fight about this issue online since 2007, why is it so controversial. any topic about arabs and half the forum chiming in and takes a side. why is that? we don't do the same for other Muslims Indians, Turks, arabs, malays and west African. only they and Ethiopians have the whole forum up at arms.

I have no feeling toward Arabs, except gulf Arabs. i feel sorry for the syrias, palestinians and the iraqis, but I am more partial to Malay Muslims and Turks.

can anyone answer this question honestly, why do you hate Arabs.

I give South Asians a rough time here but it's funny nobody comes to their defence when I hammer them over their behaviour, but when I do to Arabs the usual suspects come in to defend their masters. Are Indian and Pakistani Muslims not worth the same respect as Arab Muslims?

It's funny you created this thread defending Arabs but Bantu Muslims are the #1 target in here. They don't get the same protection as a Arabs? Why are you not worried about all the shit Bantu Muslims get on here? What happens to the Ummah? Are Bantu Muslims not worthy of the same defence you just gave Arabs? .You're just another Arab SJW.

Look at him attack us and then proceed to Sand bootyclapping

:hemad:

So you were insulted that your Arab master was attacked by us but you weren't just annoyed by the repetitive Arab "obsession". Bootyclapping. "Waaah our words come from them. Waaah". "Waah our treaties were in Arabic language". Waaah . "Waah Somali language is incomplete without Arabic".

You were just butthurt

You people have a sickness.

I've been telling proud Somalis for a very long time that the likes of Kaafiye and Geeljire will destroy us.

who is this us your speak of, even the atheist crowd shun you. do you release that no body gives you the time of day and your only high fives yourself: how many personalize do you have on here. Wallah talking to yourself is not health than again you were unstable even on somnet it a pity that nothing has change for your over the last 5 years.

Waar jinniga iska dhejiih

Islam is dominated politically, socially, culturally and academically by Arabs. This is a fact.

I know you believe it to be the one true religion, but imagine if someone where to come to you today and tell you about a prophet you never seen and you just accepted it completely. It is utterly irrational and the ultimate act of subsumption to abandon your belief system for another people's. Obviously, Somalis always worshipped Arab gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.