Somalis and calacaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give South Asians a rough time here but it's funny nobody comes to their defence when I hammer them over their behaviour, but when I do to Arabs the usual suspects come in to defend their masters. Are Indian and Pakistani Muslims not worth the same respect as Arab Muslims?

It's funny you created this thread defending Arabs but Bantu Muslims are the #1 target in here. They don't get the same protection as a Arabs? Why are you not worried about all the shit Bantu Muslims get on here? What happens to the Ummah? Are Bantu Muslims not worthy of the same defence you just gave Arabs? .You're just another Arab SJW.

1: your accuse me of being an Arab SJW, but since I don't know what SJW is, it would be helpful if provide context so that I can defend myself. What the hell is SJW?

so far the topic about south Asians, somalis are mostly attacking Hindus and not Muslim Indians, pakistanis and bangladeshi.In a topic was attacking Muslim deysis and it was unwarranted, I would probably defend them. I would defend central African Muslim being killed by christains as well as darfurians massacred by janjaweed Arabs but west African Muslim are a big block and they can protect themselves in west Africa. As for Bantu Muslims, their growing to quick but it the rising Bantu population throughout the continent. A population that will be 2 billion by the end of the century that is more worrying. The Somalis see the bantu as competition over scarce resource but ultimately it fear of being drown by a Bantu tsunami if east African Bantu look for lebensraum,in Somaliland. it is Somali langaabnimo that drives neo-hatred of Somali Bantu.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Since nobody knows anything about what happens after life, and whether heaven and hell actually exist,, then I suggest everyone becomes Agnostic.

Hindus don't know anything. Neither do Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and any of the other 2400 or so religions that exist or have existed. You all claim to have the divine truth but the reality is you're just as clueless about what happens after death.

So with that in mind, how about you stop basing your lives on what some guys in the desert did 1000s years ago.

have you disproved anything I have state you equate having a some loan words to arab culture imperialism. so in what regard are you any different from the atheist crowd./QUOTE]

:mindblown:

First of all loan words are only 300 words and they are loan words not actually somali words somali structure. Every language on earth has sufficient amount of loan words including the arabic language. We have hindi, ahmaric, english loan words. It does not change our language or make it important foundation or contritbutor. Those are just loan words.

important the Arab language has play in the Somali language. anywhere from 15-25% of our words come from Arabic, from the sacred to the mundane to political thought.

Arab language is not an important play in the somali language. thats like saying english has an important play in swedish language
. Nor does it have any impact on our political thoughts.

the treaties they signed with our elder were in Arabic.

So? Some of the treaties were signed in english (MJs in particular. and some signed somali language wadaad script.
Are we going to worship the british now?
No one equated arab imperialism with us having loan words you Nincompoop!! Arab Supremacy crap is a myth.
I never equated anything, actually its just you doing unecessary ass kissing!!

Somali singers wax lyrical melodies that combined Arabic and Somali. Arabic has added to the richness of our language

:snoop: You are just proving these athiest right. All their beef was with somalis ass kissing arabs and you are just doing it right now. Amazing!! Dhoqon wale!!

We dont owe arabs anything and they certaintly owe us nothing.

Waryahe Xarka iska Dhaq!!

you embrace an antiquate cultural and religious system waaqism to flee from Islam because you think It gives some sort of authenticity. so exactly when did you learn about waaq except here in the west. your just another self hating, lost generations looking to belong somewhere dhagan celis kid. waryaa go pour glee on a tree.

Waryahe Xarka iska Dhaq!

Niyaw wax la qaadan karo la kaalaya. Beentan aad wadaan maaha mid soconaysa
Nacaskan dhakada weyn baa ugu daran. Adigu you cannot even write one proper Somali sentence in your own language. Haddana afka qadh-muun baad nala soo galaysaa. bal adigoo cabuudid Carabka ah oo qof sharaf lahayn ayaad soomaliida wax ka sheegeysaa. meesha calaacalka kala tag..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts