Somalis and Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The point of Ramadan is that you learn and practice to be a better person for the rest of the year. I hope your Ramadan gets accepted and you become a better person during Ramadan and after.
Not entirely, Ramadan is also about self control and understanding how people live in poverty so we don't take things for granted and are thankful for what we have.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
First our country is being over run with Ethiopians mainly oromo and Yemeni refugees and bantu trying to claim we're immigrants to Africa and are trying to take our land, now our forum is getting over run by ajnabis. Alla ceebta
tumblr_nqaly8YmeU1ur2po4o1_500.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why do Somalis have such a pathologic obsession with everything that is associated with Bantu people?
Only the wastemons online do. The ones with lives don't give a flying f*ck about a Bantu.

Yeah, I can spot differences in appearence between Somalis and Bantu. However, when it comes to Habesha, it is really hard for me to tell you apart. I know some Eritreans and they look very similar to my Somali friends.
guys its def a troll. " i Know some eriterians and they look similar to my somali friends" u just said u dont know any somalis a couple pages back. :ulyin:

SumMo

very lowkey
Bantu men are very masculine looking, maybe thats why? :zhqjlmx:

idk I don’t talk too much about them, so I can’t answer.

Why do Somalis have such a pathologic obsession with everything that is associated with Bantu people?
Just the ones on this site have an unhealthy obsession
the rest of us don't really care for them as much, they're just like any other non-Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts