Somalis and Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Are you Bantu?

No, I am not. I am not even from the continent of Africa. I know a few Somalians and they always talk about Bantu people with the uttermost disgust. As if they are some kind of untermensch. I've read the forum for quite som time now and I am under the impression that Bantus are mentioned in some context in every other thread. The context is almost exclusively negative.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Don’t come here accusing a whole ethnicity of some f*ck shit u heard somewhere else cuhz.... u Heard?

I am not accusing all Somalis of being bantuphobic. It's just the impression I got from reading threads on this forum. I know the sample is small, but still.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I am not accusing all Somalis of being bantuphobic. It's just the impression I got from reading threads on this forum. I know the sample is small, but still.

It's legitimately trolling. It's not anywhere close to as bad as this IRL. Or atleast we're more discreet about it.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Change ur fucking title to and I mean it... this is what I would’ve typed as my title.

“Say wallahi s and Bantus”

Why do say wallahi s have an obsession with Bantus.

I am from Bosnia.

Ok. Thank you.

Strictly speaking, I don't think Somalis have anything against Bantus, specifically. Like any people, we were prejudiced in past times against ethnicities that weren't our own. These days, though, Bantu is a synonym for West-Africans, African-Americans, and Caribbean people. I could write an entire essay about why they're perfectly worthy of our contempt but I won't. Suffice it to say, they fucking suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.