Somaliland's Wadani party chairman Hirsi Hassan questioned by police over claims President Muse Bihi holds a Djibouti passport

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wadani party chairman Hirsi Hassan questioned by police over claims President Muse Bihi holds a Djibouti I

Wednesday January 5, 2022

HARGEISA (HOL) - Wadani party chairman Hirsi Hassan was questioned Wednesday by detectives in Hargeisa following remarks he made about President Muse Bihi.

Hassan appeared at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID following an earlier summoning. He was accompanied by senior Waddani party officials, including party candidate Abdirahman Mohamed Abdillahi Irro, MP Barkhad Jama Batun and other officials, arrived at the Criminal Investigation Center for questioning.

Munir Ahmed Egal, a member of the Waddani party, told reporters that the chairman was being questioned over allegations that "President Bihi had a Djiboutian passport.”

Hassan earlier described his summoning as a violation of democracy and freedom of expression.

Som

VIP
I wouldn't be surprised if we found out Bihi also has a Somalia passport. You know, when you are president of a non existent country you need some real documents to travel

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Africa's best kept secret my black ass.

Bihi should be tried infront of The Hague, just like Farmajo.

Trending

Latest posts