Somaliland's very stable democracy

The population of Somalia is growing at about 3.2% per year. The Isaaq and Gadabursi are growing slower than Somalia's average as a whole at about 2.4% per year.

2.4% population growth is low for Somalia, but is very high even by African standards. The fact that the same number of people voted for parliament 16 years ago in 2005 as did last month in 2021, tells you all you need to know about Somaliland. Its electoral system is more corrupt and less secure than that of the FGS. Total political failure.

:mjkkk:

Neither voting age population (VAP) nor voting eligible population (VEP) fluctuations explain what is going on. Nothing of this magnitude can be explained by anything other than double voting.

The 2010 and 2017 presidential "election" figures are static also. This is mathematically impossible. Even if turnout declined by 20% from 2010 to 2017, the absolute number voters should have gone up.

This claim to democracy is BS. You cannot be a democracy when you have no increase in the absolute number of voters for 7 years in a state with 2.4% population growth.

View attachment 190399

View attachment 190398
Look idiot buuqlander voter registration doesn't equal to whole of the population

The population of Somalia is growing at about 3.2% per year. The Isaaq and Gadabursi are growing slower than Somalia's average as a whole at about 2.4% per year.

2.4% population growth is low for Somalia, but is very high even by African standards. The fact that the same number of people voted for parliament 16 years ago in 2005 as did last month in 2021, tells you all you need to know about Somaliland. Its electoral system is more corrupt and less secure than that of the FGS. Total political failure.

:mjkkk:

Neither voting age population (VAP) nor voting eligible population (VEP) fluctuations explain what is going on. Nothing of this magnitude can be explained by anything other than double voting.

The 2010 and 2017 presidential "election" figures are static also. This is mathematically impossible. Even if turnout declined by 20% from 2010 to 2017, the absolute number voters should have gone up.

This claim to democracy is BS. You cannot be a democracy when you have no increase in the absolute number of voters for 7 years in a state with 2.4% population growth.

View attachment 190399

View attachment 190398

@Awbarkhadle of course I am a xaasid. Somaliland is trying to take 60,000 sq km of my birthright. Isaaq is my enemy, of course I hate them. What kind of dumb accusation is that?

:jaynerd:
You are doing great work mudane!

Trending

Latest posts