Somaliland's very stable democracy

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The number of voters does not increase in Somaliland. It is a very stable place unlike the chaotic south.

Somaliland parliamentary election results in 2005, 16 years ago

2005 parliamentary elections.png

Somaliland presidential election 11 years ago

election 2010.png

Somaliland parliamentary election results 2021

2021 parliamentary elections.png

zmj3RWRwU7nqlE0vZwXygSV7Sdhoz3nTsw_EaG5mbkwXucB4yVSor18qPMd92K1q7uIyAbs

The number of voters does not increase in Somaliland. It is a very stable place unlike the chaotic south.

View attachment 190332

View attachment 190334

View attachment 190333

I see you are one of those igonarant folks in online who doesn't know how elections are conducted lmao

Look before elections happen people should first register to be able to vote and the number of those registered is not the same as the total population inhabitant in the country. Voter turnout is measured as those who came out and voted and in this case Somaliland local and parliamentary elections the voter turnout was 65% which is considered high higher than the US and those who didn't come out and vote have legitimate reasons or circumstance that can't make them to vote as many of Somaliland residents are nomads who travel around a lot which means the polling station they supposed to vote in is far from them and also health concerns or work reasons but the main point is no one is forced to vote

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
I see you are one of those igonarant folks in online who doesn't know how elections are conducted lmao

Look before elections happen people should first register to be able to vote and the number of those registered is not the same as the total population inhabitant in the country. Voter turnout is measured as those who came out and voted and in this case Somaliland local and parliamentary elections the voter turnout was 65% which is considered high higher than the US and those who didn't come out and vote have legitimate reasons or circumstance that can't make them to vote as many of Somaliland residents are nomads who travel around a lot which means the polling station they supposed to vote in is far from them and also health concerns or work reasons but the main point is no one is forced to vote

Imagine being this stupid, not even worth a response.

:russ:

Somaliland is the only legitimate democracy in the Horn of Africa.

Somaliland is the longest lasting Somali democracy to ever exist.

Somaliland is the only Somali democracy, period.

U hambalyeeya Jamhuuriyada Baraykasan!!

:trumpsmirk:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Somaliland is the only legitimate democracy in the Horn of Africa.

Somaliland is the longest lasting Somali democracy to ever exist.

Somaliland is the only Somali democracy, period.

U hambalyeeya Jamhuuriyada Baraykasan!!

:trumpsmirk:
''democray'' funny how u people leave this so called peaceful country to bomb others, why don't they stay in their peacefull country :gucciwhat: :drakewtf:

''democray'' funny how u people leave this so called peaceful country to bomb others, why don't they stay in their peacefull country :gucciwhat: :drakewtf:
Look kid, I have to treat you with kid gloves so just calm down. This is just an online board, don't get yourself all in a frenzy over online discussions.

View attachment 190332

View attachment 190334

View attachment 190333

Bad comparison. Presidential elections have much higher participation rates than nonpresidential elections

Time for more cilmi baadhis to counter whatever PL deficienies that @Wir and tabk post

And even if participation did decreases between 2 presidential elections or 2 nonpresidential elections, it would still be an election. The South, including the province of PL, do not have any elections

Last edited:
This nigga has cuqdad because he found out puntland is the empty quarter of Somalia. As each election went by the security technology was increased. The latest election was done with iris and fingerprints taken. The first time that happen was the 2017 election which had a decrease in registered voters due to it being more time consuming to get registered. Your xaasidnimo is burning you and consuming your time in a hopeless endeavour

anything that somalia u niggas attack like u life depend on it, i only defend myself nayaa, u people brought this bs accept it,
Warya you are the one who brought qabayeled in here and I know since you have an account in other somali forums where you cry about SL and isaaqs like we live free rent in your mind :chrisfreshhah:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Warya you are the one who brought qabayeled in here and I know since you have an account in other somali forums where you cry about SL and isaaqs like we live free rent in your mind :chrisfreshhah:
u attack my people and expact me to be quite tf, u isaaqs calaacal about others and then when they defend themselves call it obsession low iq idoor what i expact

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
The population of Somalia is growing at about 3.2% per year. The Isaaq and Gadabursi are growing slower than Somalia's average as a whole at about 2.4% per year.

2.4% population growth is low for Somalia, but is very high even by African standards. The fact that the same number of people voted for parliament 16 years ago in 2005 as did last month in 2021, tells you all you need to know about Somaliland. Its electoral system is more corrupt and less secure than that of the FGS. Total political failure.

:mjkkk:

Neither voting age population (VAP) nor voting eligible population (VEP) fluctuations explain what is going on. Nothing of this magnitude can be explained by anything other than double voting.

The 2010 and 2017 presidential "election" figures are static also. This is mathematically impossible. Even if turnout declined by 20% from 2010 to 2017, the absolute number voters should have gone up.

This claim to democracy is BS. You cannot be a democracy when you have no increase in the absolute number of voters for 7 years in a state with 2.4% population growth.

election 2010.png

2017 presidential election.png

@Awbarkhadle of course I am a xaasid. Somaliland is trying to take 60,000 sq km of my birthright. Isaaq is my enemy, of course I hate them. What kind of dumb accusation is that?

:jaynerd:

Trending