Somaliland's secession is apparently an old mans dream

Many sources point to already known facts. The majority of the youth (They number above 70%) in Somaliland don't want to secede and would like to remain united. The problem with these old timers is they will be dead in the next ten years. So who will carry on their absurd dreams to fruition?

Many sources point to already known facts. The majority of the youth (They number above 70%) in Somaliland don't want to secede and would like to remain united. The problem with these old timers is they will be dead in the next ten years. So who will carry on their absurd dreams to fruition?

SOURCE?

Laughing emoji is all that you can muster when I ask for a source :draketf::kanyehmm::lawd::jaynerd::notsureif::reallymaury::williamswtf::westbrookwtf::ummhmm:

The South must be fixed first. We Northern uniinists need a Southerb partner.
President Cheese and his FGS protected by Uganda are deadweight we cannot unite with them. The best alternative might be SL just claims the South and we then find SL allies support them and voila new SomaliRepiblic

my friend visited hargeysa and laascaanood last year and he came to the same conclusion. I wouldn't say 70% tho.

The funny thing is snm gave birth to USC and USP. The original plan was to topple barre and form a new government for the entire Republic. This plan became impossible when USC members Ali mahdi & caydiid vied for presidency which led to the civil war.

The ship has sailed SNM missed their chance.

Min 6:03

my friend visited hargeysa and laascaanood last year and he came to the same conclusion. I wouldn't say 70% tho.

The funny thing is snm gave birth to USC and USP. The original plan was to topple barre and form a new government for the entire Republic. This plan became impossible when USC members Ali mahdi & caydiid vied for presidency which led to the civil war.

I read a lot of literature concerning Somalia and I was surprised when I read how the entire belief is an old mans dream.

The South must be fixed first. We Northern uniinists need a Southerb partner.
President Cheese and his FGS protected by Uganda are deadweight we cannot unite with them. The best alternative might be SL just claims the South and we then find SL allies support them and voila new SomaliRepiblic
The unemployment rate is above the roof in that region. I would have formed my own rebel group and overthrown them since an 8th grade education is enough to overthrow a dictatorship.

@Paraillia your are living in a Rio(dream). The dream of somaliweyn is long gone, let it go. If Somaliland had a referendum 95% would vote to break away from somalia. I would not support Somaliland if it was not by choice. The question of Somalilands recognition is not "if" but "when".
:trumpsmirk:

Interesting...Never heard that.

Of course you didn’t. SNM didn’t want Independence from the start. Once aideed backed out on the deal and hawiyes chimped out and had their civil war we said f*ck this and went our own way
I figured the plan was to rule the country, but never had confirmation. Very interesting. Hopefully all of Somaliweyne will have peace.

Bunch of dirty Somalians sheed.png

Of course you didn’t. SNM didn’t want Independence from the start. Once aideed backed out on the deal and hawiyes chimped out and had their civil war we said f*ck this and went our own way
I figured the plan was to rule the country, but never had confirmation. Very interesting. Hopefully all of Somaliweyne will have peace.

SNM was unionist but both General Caydiid and SNM plus OG mujaahidiin in SPM were betrayed by soft members of the great Hawiye clan. Below is OG military leader Cumar Jees blaming the delay of forming unified government on the so called Manifesto civilians who may have been wittingly or unwittingly used by Afweyne

The Manifesto picked a biidhi-qaate known as CaliMahdi, breaking the agreement between the 3 liberation movements SNM, USC, and SPM. This prevented the a unified transitional government and SNM decided to just force the defeated clan militias to sign the repeal of the union
@Django @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era @Removed @Galool @Macalin M @Ferrari

Last edited:
Are you saing the North or South has high unemployment? and starting a rebel group whete again
The whole country is a shit hole and it is reflected on their average life expectancy. The army recruits should just create a rebel group in order to share the wealth instead of being shared by the top leadership.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Eventually the country will unite but like our brothers and sisters in Somaliland, we have to fix our house first and straighten out all the problems before we start the negotiations :)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

lies, stop making up lies

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
old man's dream? there are 29 year old in somaliland that only know the somaliland government,there are thousands of educated SL youths in SL ,foreign countries plus diaspora somalilanders that love and would die for their country.

When farmajo tried to visit the youths in somaliland were the one taking to the street and saying he is not welcomed.
fools making up stories "70% of somaliland, i visited hargeisa and laas anod kullah" xasiidnmo is a mental illness