Somaliland's secession is apparently an old mans dream

old man's dream? there are 90 year old in hong kong that only know the hong kong government, there are thousands of educated HK youths in HK ,foreign countries plus diaspora hong kong that love and would die for their country....... annnnnd hong kong didnt and would never get their ictraf .

i stated a fact that u couldn't dismiss so u opted on writing some nonsense. plus SL was relatively a peaceful "country" for a long time and yet almost all of the SL diaspora took advantage of the situation in the south and applied for asylum as SOMALIAN CITIZEN. Give me a break

why would i "xasiid" my own people?? u make no sense. cuqdad is a mental illness get some help

Somaliland is not an old man dream. when you have the records/ taariikhda from 1960-91 it was not a very good union. Haji ibraahim cigaal had to fight legally to get a Prime minister position.In addtion, in 2020 you have some unionst in SL want a north and south power share which it self is mad because we agreed on that. but, the power was only benefitting the south and politics was southern oriented. The question is for the 60 years old and onwards,
Maxaad lumisay 31-kii sano ee midowga ?
Had somaliland took the route of independence like djbouti in 1977, how would the country look like in 2020 for your perspective ?

Somaliland has every right to leave the union since it was the one who initiated. if someone invited you to their birthday and you became drunk and abusive does he have a right to resined the invitation due to violations that you may have committed hypothetically ....

Attachments

• 1585906048517.png
    1585906048517.png
    312 bytes · Views: 24

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
old man's dream? there are 90 year old in hong kong that only know the hong kong government, there are thousands of educated HK youths in HK ,foreign countries plus diaspora hong kong that love and would die for their country....... annnnnd hong kong didnt and would never get their ictraf .

i stated a fact that u couldn't dismiss so u opted on writing some nonsense. plus SL was relatively a peaceful "country" for a long time and yet almost all of the SL diaspora took advantage of the situation in the south and applied for asylum as SOMALIAN CITIZEN. Give me a break

why would i "xasiid" my own people?? u make no sense. cuqdad is a mental illness get some help
Hong kong?!! There is nothing similar between SL and hong kong!!! HK barely had a gov!!!
SL union with somalia is out of the question and when the old men die out there will be well educated somaliland youth even more committed to the independence than before
No one talks about union in hargeisa and no one ever will

" politics was southern oriented. " I agree with this statement

That's why I'm against centralist. a non-clan based Federalist states system is our best bet.
The second best option is to hold a referendum. However this time around they won't be any snm soldiers massacring clans who refuse to join SL.

SL and Ogaden face the same issue. If Ogaden cant declare independence what makes u think SL can??? Ogaden never asked to joined Eth while SL are the ones that went to the south and asked to join the union.

That's why I'm against centralist. a non-clan based Federalist states system is our best bet.
The second best option is to hold a referendum. However this time around they won't be any snm soldiers massacring clans who refuse to join SL.

SL and Ogaden face the same issue. If Ogaden cant declare independence what makes u think SL can??? Ogaden never asked to joined Eth while SL are the ones that went to the south and asked to join the union.

You are terrible at promoting reunification, especially when you make up BS against SNM. Remember there cannot be a union unless Isaaq agrees.

Southern unionists please stop Afweyne supporters from trying to argue for reunification. They actually hurt my Northern unionist cause

:mjlol:
Someone get this Somalian a diaper for his mouth. Somaliland was an independent recognized nation recognized by the UN while Somalia was still a UN trusteeship. We agreed to form a union called the Somali Republic. You lot have a fetish for destruction and have been chimping ouut since 1960 so we dissolved that union and took what we came with. We went back to being known as Somaliland albeit unrecognized. & you lot continue chimping out and went back to being known as Somalia, the UN trusteeship administered by the African Union:icon e biggrin:

You are terrible at promoting reunification, especially when you make up BS against SNM. Remember there cannot be a union unless Isaaq agrees.

Southern unionists please stop Afweyne supporters from trying to argue for reunification. They actually hurt my Northern unionist cause

They will scream unity but are occupied by African banana republics in 2020. Save your breath:pachah1:

They will scream unity but are occupied by African banana republics in 2020. Save your breath:pachah1:

I know he sounds like he misses his AabboAfweyne. Many Wanlaweyn who diss SL are either motivated by nostalgia for Afweyne or a desire to avenge his Northern supporters. Those types do not want reunification as much as they pretend

Last edited:
Eventually the country will unite but like our brothers and sisters in Somaliland, we have to fix our house first and straighten out all the problems before we start the negotiations :)

Happy talk does not constitute a solution to a problem like Somalia. But keep deluding yourself with nonconstructive talk.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
What percentage would you say gadurbusi would vote if there was a referendum to break away? I’m thinking them and dhulos would be around the same.

the truth is if you go to Borama today the people aren’t mad at anything. We are busy focused on our own lives. We don’t have security issues like rest of Somalia we say Alhamdulilah to that.

Personally because I have pride I don’t want anything to do with the south until they get their act together. I’m sure any other Awdalite would agree. We are fine with how things are now until we see a better option which isn’t on the horizon anytime soon.

Trending