Somalilanders soldiers: We have no place for our children and wives to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lmao, I don't want to post pictures but Somaliland has a far better equipments. Hell, the central government made a complaint to the U.N claiming that Somaliland smuggles weapons illegally through Ethiopia or Yemen. British and Ethiopia also offers training support to Somaliland so what is your point? Somaliland has far better training camps and are more organized, you cannot compare them but I can understand SNA but Turkey only began training them.

The UAE construction began and one of the deals were Somaliland to be armed heavily and eminently trained.

Somaliland also has a larger army with better salary. You cannot compare them with Somalia or any of their regional forces, period.
Bro you don’t have to tell me about Somaliland army. I know them very well. I would estimate 90% of current heavy weaponary is stuff captured from the old regime, the rest they bought from Ethiopia and Yemen. Ethiopia gives them parts for their vehicles and ammunition for the small arms and BM rounds.

I would say the reason SL army is successful isn’t due to sheer numbers or superior weapons but overall, they have better structure and discipline than Puntland and the SNA.

Also the Brita trained the RRU( who are more of swat team) than actual combat team. The regular army is trained locally and some officers are accepted into Ethiopian officer school

This is Jubaland army. The UAE gave them 9 of these APC’s
25.jpg

Somaliland doesn’t have anything more than the standard 4x4 Toyota pick up “Technical”

As for what UAE will give to SL, that is all a speculation and only God knows if that will ever materialize.
So that neither here nor there

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I only mention them because you constantly talk shit about SL but always dickride the other side. It’s okay though we both know the reason :p

Dickride?:bell:

So juvenile. You were doing so good until that point.

Now you get my bad side

f*ck off

SS3

Salaam
That’s double the amount restaurant workers make in the same period. It’s not enough for us, but the way they live their lives it’s enough for them. I’ve never seen SL soldiers block roads or protest over lack of pay like Somalia and Puntland soldiers do.
100$ is not enough money to pay for the rent, bills, school fee, foods ect..

I'd rather drive a bajaaj and earn 30 dollars a day.

Gas costs 5-6 dollars, if you work hard you could make 700 a month..

Aren't you HJ, they are the *******s of isaaq with habesha origins.

1. That’s not true

2. The HJ political party kulmiye has been ruling Somaliland since 2010.

However there is a lot of Bantu admixture with MJ. Are you part zanzibarian by any chance? History says beesha MJ absorbed over 50k Bantus

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
1. That’s not true

2. The HJ political party kulmiye has been ruling Somaliland since 2010.

However there is a lot of Bantu admixture with MJ. Are you part zanzibarian by any chance? History says beesha MJ absorbed over 50k Bantus
1st: Puntlanders are among the most pure Somalis, just ask Somalispots geneticists @Apollo who studies genetics and DNA. Puntlanders scoring anything below 99% somali in 23nMe test is rare.

2. Nice deflection, Habar jeclo i believe are the only somali clan that has open unashamed ancestry from habeshas. Its why they call you habar xabuushed, its very interesting to found out the only clan in isaaq that have direct line from ethnic ethiopians are the same people who are the most anti-somalia and anti Somali unionism in SL. Makes sense since you probably come from the ballsack of some habesha midget, its why you try to inter marry with dhulbahante to try and wash away you low caste genes.

3.Also you people are treated like midggo with 11door circles, its why you're divided between east burco and west burco, you're also treated like midggo by the ciise muuse in berbera i believe, and you are gunned down by HY in ceerigaabo district. If your family catches bullets by Caare, tell him i said hi.

If Somalia had something like an indian caste system, habar jeclo would unironically be at the very bottom among somalis.

1st: Puntlanders are among the most pure Somalis, just ask Somalispots geneticists @Apollo who studies genetics and DNA. Puntlanders scoring anything below 99% somali in 23nMe test is rare.

2. Nice deflection, Habar jeclo i believe are the only somali clan that has open unashamed ancestry from habeshas. Its why they call you habar xabuushed, its very interesting to found out the only clan in isaaq that have direct line from ethnic ethiopians are the same people who are the most anti-somalia and anti Somali unionism in SL. Makes sense since you probably come from the ballsack of some habesha midget, its why you try to inter marry with dhulbahante to try and wash away you low caste genes.

3.Also you people are treated like midggo with 11door circles, its why you're divided between east burco and west burco, you're also treated like midggo by the ciise muuse in berbera i believe, and you are gunned down by HY in ceerigaabo district. If you family catches bullets by Caare, tell them i said hi.

If Somalia had something like an indian caste system, habar jeclo would unironically be at the very bottom among somalis.

1. Only retards believe 23Andme. The Bantu-MJ admixture is well documented in history

2. Again, you are using fake news. To use your retarded logic genetics says HJ and HA are the same , Garxajis is different. No habesha admixture anywhere on a large scale . However history accurately documents Bantu admixture with MJs . Kikuyu is your brother .

Also we don’t try to intermarry with Dhulbahante. We take their land and they give us their women so we’ll stop . Healthy relationship you PLers would know a lot about losing land wouldn’t you ? Since 2007 you’ve been taking nothing but L’s

HJs literally are like less than 1% of berbera we don’t live there or try to live there. Keep your fake news to yourself . HJ and HY have been killing eachother for decades in Sanaag. Don’t watch that , you don’t know anything about warfare you can’t even recapture Tukaraq you bum

A Bantu mixed MJ can never talk about getting karbashed. Are you not the same bums who tried to fight Siad so he sent on of your own subclansmen (Morgan) to rape and kill you. MJs always fold theres no men amongst your ranks. Your soldiers are starving and wandering the deserts. The lowest of the low m.idgoooo Kikuyu MJ. Just like we terorized Dhulbahante , HJ could massacre MJ too.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
1. Only retards believe 23Andme. The Bantu-MJ admixture is well documented in history

2. Again, you are using fake news. To use your retarded logic genetics says HJ and HA are the same , Garxajis is different. No habesha admixture anywhere on a large scale . However history accurately documents Bantu admixture with MJs . Kikuyu is your brother .

Also we don’t try to intermarry with Dhulbahante. We take their land and they give us their women so we’ll stop . Healthy relationship you PLers would know a lot about losing land wouldn’t you ? Since 2007 you’ve been taking nothing but L’s

HJs literally are like less than 1% of berbera we don’t live there or try to live there. Keep your fake news to yourself . HJ and HY have been killing eachother for decades in Sanaag. Don’t watch that , you don’t know anything about warfare you can’t even recapture Tukaraq you bum

A Bantu mixed MJ can never talk about getting karbahsed. Your soldiers are starving and wandering the deserts. The lowest of the low m.idgoooo Kikuyu MJ. Just like we terorized Dhulbahante , HJ could massacre MJ too.
1. Again Puntlanders are among the purest Somalis, this is proven by DNA tests, i know this shatteres your fdk material, but DNA tests cannot be argued with. 23nME is a comrehensive DNA test, If theres anything like 1/32 bantu dna, then that would show up in the tests, but all MJs tested scored no less than 98% somali and the 2 remainder % is DNA from north africa.

2. I know i hit a nerve, its why you're calaacaling like a little girl, habar jeclo are literally the lowest a somali person can be, there is nothing below a habar jeclo, you're at the bottom of the barrel, along with midggan and oromo. This is on top of the fact that you have open documented non Somali ancestry and this is why they try to intermarry with dhulbahante because it raised their status of your midggo clan in Somali society. Its kinda like how African americans marry white people to be accepted in mainstream society.

3. Habar Jeclo on top of being undesirable clan are also the weakest link. You got karbashed in kalshaale in 2011 by a couple dhulbahante boys with ak47s. The dhulo militia had no state assisting them and yet you still received almighty karbash so much so that your elders had to sign peace treaties with ali geri and reer hagar.

4.You also get karbashed by habar yoonis, i believe more than 80 habar jeclo rats were murdered by HY militia since the ceel afweyne conflict started in 2015. On top of being disliked by pretty much everyone, you're also useless fighters on top of that. what a sad bunch of middgo your people are.

If your clan collectively comitted suicide, you would do all other somali clan a big favour

Last edited:
Because you guys are starving like your soldiers. Do the math. And don’t hate me for stating facts about your Bantu blood
so starving makes you have thinner nose? kkkkk you got debunked sxb
hair-curly.gif

here is also who got the least kinkier hair out of us:hemad:

dont forget that you guys rape people because of starvation and your nomads came all the way to bandar beyla for water:feedme:

so starving makes you have thinner nose? kkkkk you got debunked sxb
hair-curly.gif

here is also who got the least kinkier hair out of us:hemad:

dont forget that you guys rape people because of starvation and your nomads came all the way to bandar beyla for water:feedme:

Puntland officer : “ I nearly died of starvation “

:feedme::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending