Somalilanders soldiers: We have no place for our children and wives to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you’ve been “separated” only because of the brits while we were with the Italians.. your acting like your a different race lol

Go open a history book. Pre British / Italian intervention Somalis in the north and the Somalis in the south barely use to interact . We never had anything to do with you people wallahi that’s a fact

Go open a history book. Pre British / Italian intervention Somalis in the north and the Somalis in the south barely use to interact . We never had anything to do with you people wallahi that’s a fact

We had little interaction due to distance.. your acting like we had the transportation we have today. we cover a large landmass. It would only make sense. Just like til today most people Ethiopian regions would never cross paths for that same reason. A Somali is a Somali at the end of the day. That’s why somalilands call for international recognition has fallen to def ears for sooo long.

It’s like saying black iPhone is not an iPhone Simply because it has a different color than a white iPhone even thou the parts, software, and looks are completely the same lol it sounds dumb right? It is.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Then why do we speak the same language, have the same culture, same cuisine, same maah maah, same religion if we didn’t interact?

Also how come Axmed Gurey had army consisted of all major Somali clans?

Random quotes? Those are Reuters articles you asshole . Both those articles were from late 2017 - 2018. Just copy the quote and see for yourself. Also the world bank never confirmed any of that , why lie? Lol

How do you explain the US cutting funding for the SNA because of corruption which includes lack of pay for soldiers
Lool the article is about soldiers protesting over months of unpaid wages in March 2017 and Farmaajo was elected a month before that in February 2017. Since then not only were they paid for their unpaid wages from the prev admin but all their wages up until now have been paid and on time.

Youre lying about soldiers not getting paid. If not it shouldn't be hard to find proof, lol especially since you've said they've gone on strike every 3 months these past two years

Then why do we speak the same language, have the same culture, same cuisine, same maah maah, same religion if we didn’t interact?

It's a waste of time and energy to try to convince someone who believes the colonial borders are based on anything real. It is borderline retarded tbh.

Barely interact means there was few travelers but everyone largely stayed on their tribal lands. Also it’s called migration. People move to new places over time it doesn’t mean we were traveling back and forth visiting eachother . Is this really that hard of a concept for you people to understand ?

It's a waste of time and energy to try to convince someone who believes the colonial borders are based on anything real. It is borderline retarded tbh.

They’re not based on anything real . Pre colonial times we didn’t have a working relationship. You stayed on your side I stayed on mine. That’s all I want to go back to

:russ:
Lool the article is about soldiers protesting over months of unpaid wages in March 2017 and Farmaajo was elected a month before that in February 2017. Since then not only were they paid for their unpaid wages from the prev admin but all their wages up until now have been paid and on time.

Youre lying about soldiers not getting paid. If not it shouldn't be hard to find proof, lol especially since you've said they've gone on strike every 3 months these past two years

The 2nd article is from 2018, and I can pull like 10 more articles just like it from the same time :chrisfreshhah:

Stop lying and click the second quote

Saalax Bidaar

Barely interact means there was few travelers but everyone largely stayed on their tribal lands. Also it’s called migration. People move to new places over time it doesn’t mean we were traveling back and forth visiting eachother . Is this really that hard of a concept for you people to understand ?

You said Somalis didn’t interact pre colonial era and I just gave you an example that they did and even cooperated during Adal empire!

Also the fact that we are nomadic people means we roam around from place to place hence interacting

You said Somalis didn’t interact pre colonial era and I just gave you an example that they did and even cooperated during Adal empire!

Also the fact that we are nomadic people means we roam around from place to place hence interacting

I said barely. I never said didn’t. Barely is correct because of the distance and lack of traveling means . Maybe if people read before replying everything would go more smooth

They’re not based on anything real . Pre colonial times we didn’t have a working relationship. You stayed on your side I stayed on mine. That’s all I want to go back to
Who is we? Do you mean different clans? Lol because that has nothing to do with colonial borders, not sure how that is relevant?

And beyond that, you said soldiers don't get paid their wages and protest every 3 months. Which is a lie, prove they don't get paid or share one of the protests with us. Until then, stop distracting with other nonsense. I'm not sure what you get out of lying about that.

Who is we? Do you mean different clans? Lol because that has nothing to do with colonial borders, not sure how that is relevant?

And beyond that, you said soldiers don't get paid their wages and protest every 3 months. Which is a lie, prove they don't get paid or share one of the protests with us. Until then, stop distracting with other nonsense. I'm not sure what you get out of lying about that.

Can you not read? I said colonial borders are irrelevant , they’re not based on anything real. I’ve already posted 3 instances of SNA soldiers not getting paid. 1 in 2017, 2 in 2018

“Documents sent from the U.S. Mission to Somalia to the Somali government show U.S. officials are increasingly frustrated that the military is unable to account for its aid.

The documents paint a stark picture of a military hollowed out by corruption, unable to feed, pay or arm its soldiers - despite hundreds of millions of dollars of support.

Between May and June, a team of U.S. and Somali officials visited nine army bases to assess whether the men were receiving food the United States provides for 5,000 soldiers.”

@embarassing just stop replying saaxib. I’m done replying to you now. It’s clear you want to ignore reality

@Pureblood no need for random quotes. Show evidence of unpaid soldiers or civil servants since this admin took over, so from 2017- up until now. The govt even paid a few months of unpaid wages from the previous admin.

World bank report has already confirmed the govt has paid all the salaries in full and on time, and why they're now giving the govt grants.
@embarassing is correct
IMG_2174.JPG

“Public [or civil] servants are the government employees responsible for the implementation of public policies and delivering government services to the citizens. Establishing capable and professional civil servants is a fundamental component of state-building.”

@GBTarmy the graph you posted has nothing to do with soldiers. That’s the pay for people sitting in government offices. The soldiers are starving in the streets

Saalax Bidaar

I said barely. I never said didn’t. Barely is correct because of the distance and lack of traveling means . Maybe if people read before replying everything would go more smooth
kkkkkkkk I like the passive aggressiveness!
Saaxib you have no case.

People who Don’t even pray to the same deity, have no common langauge, and culture found a way to share a country yet you are advocating dividing People who share all the above and more.

kkkkkkkk I like the passive aggressiveness!
Saaxib you have no case.

People who Don’t even pray to the same deity, have no common langauge, and culture found a way to share a country yet you are advocating dividing People who share all the above and more.

LOL thanks . We gave it a shot saaxib, it failed. It’s time to learn from mistakes and move on. Remember , we gave up our own country for that union. We gave up the most, so I don’t want to hear it. These people don’t deserve me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending