Somalilanders,Centralists, Puntlanders,galmuduglanders,wadanilanders,Koonfurgalbedians come in

Tukraq

VIP
You are telling me that stealing money is halal? Sorry broski I'm not following here. Whatever laws they write will never overrule gods laws. Do you know the punishment for stealing in islam? It is cutting of the hands.:manny:
how exactly are they stealing:gucciwhat: there just expanding their payroll/salary

how exactly are they stealing:gucciwhat: there just expanding their payroll/salary

Who is they? You seem to think that I'm talking about specific politicians. I'm not, So chill. I meant the ones who steal charity funds.

Could you perhaps explain this expanding ones payroll thing. How does it work?:farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
Who is they? You seem to think that I'm talking about specific politicians. I'm not, So chill. I meant the ones who steal charity funds.

Could you perhaps explain this expanding ones payroll thing. How does it work?:farmajoyaab:
they steal charity funds:susp: never heard of that one, I thought politicians got paid in salary or a cut in deals

they steal charity funds:susp: never heard of that one, I thought politicians got paid in salary or a cut in deals

They? Who is they? I'm just saying the money that is supposed to feed the poor is being mishandled.

If I'm wrong you can correct me. I admit that I'm not that knowledgeable. You seen to know more, so do enlighten me on the situation. Honestly I am curious to know where the money goes(foreign aid).

Tukraq

VIP
They? Who is they? I'm just saying the money that is supposed to feed the poor is being mishandled.

If I'm wrong you can correct me. I admit that I'm not that knowledgeable. You seen to know more, so do enlighten me on the situation. Honestly I am curious to know where the money goes(foreign aid).
so wait you don't even know? I thought you were knowledgeable mentioning things I didn't know about like stealing charity funds:cosbyhmm: but dosent foreign aid also go into these projects like roads and ports and basically funding the government? did you think it was all meant to feed the poor? for example Qatar just gave the fgs promised foreign aid to build a port in garacad, this "foreign aid" has nothing to do with the poor at all from my understanding

so wait you don't even know? I thought you were knowledgeable mentioning things I didn't know about like stealing charity funds:cosbyhmm: but dosent foreign aid also go into these projects like roads and ports and basically funding the government? did you think it was all meant to feed the poor? for example Qatar just gave the fgs promised foreign aid to build a port in garacad, this "foreign aid" has nothing to do with the poor at all from my understanding

No worries lol. Whenever I dont know much, I do admit but what I've stated is just simply things I've read news/reports and such.

Yes, I do know that. Still, how are so many people starving?

Just tag the intellectuals of sspot, cuz I clearly ain't one.:ftw9nwa: I need to start reading.

Since I dont know much and I seriously do not have knowledge to confirm whether these sites are true or not. I'll refrain from posting.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Leave politics alone make money and obey Allah and everything will end up fine In Sha Allah....

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
dumbest thing I've heard yet lol, so were monarchies also shirk as they happened after the prophet?

Bruh the muslims are ought to govern with sharia. When you go for man made rules above Allah's rules yeah yo are committing a major sin. Hence why i don't vote

Tukraq

VIP
Bruh the muslims are ought to govern with sharia. When you go for man made rules above Allah's rules yeah yo are committing a major sin. Hence why i don't vote
Sharia was also man made after death of the prophet:ohno: thing is there’s a such thing as scholars consensus do it was the right thing to do

Trending

Latest posts