Somalilanders,Centralists, Puntlanders,galmuduglanders,wadanilanders,Koonfurgalbedians come in

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We have to come with a solution for the motherland. This stalemate is not in our best interest.

P.s i removed jubbalanders, they are kikuyu servants.

Just when I was about to give you a heart, you destroyed it with your last sentence. "Galmuduglanders" sounds horrible.:ftw9nwa:

Anyways, I really hope Somalia becomes a great country and the dirty politicians alongside the terrorists end up in jahannam. Nothing matters to me more than the well-being of Somalis all over the world. I wish to see a day were every somali has the opportunity to see their motherland prosper.

My pride doesnt come from my qabiil nor does it come from Galmudug or Xamar. It comes from being somali. I love somalis from every qabiil and state. May allah grant our country peace and prosperity.:it0tdo8:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just when I was about to give you a heart, you destroyed it with your last sentence. "Galmuduglanders" sounds horrible.:ftw9nwa:

Anyways, I really hope Somalia becomes a great country and the dirty politicians alongside the terrorists end up in jahannam. Nothing matters to me more than the well-being of Somalis all over the world. I wish to see a day were every somali has the opportunity to see their motherland prosper.

My pride doesnt come from my qabiil nor does it come from Galmudug or Xamar. It comes from being somali. I love somalis from every qabiil and state. May allah grant our country peace and prosperity.:it0tdo8:
"My pride doesn't come from my qabil"

Thats because you don't have one.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somalia needs a system that gives equal power to its member states. A system that won't allow corruption and succession. A system that benefits all. A system called federalism this system allows you to build your own state from the bottom up, if applied correctly.

We have to come with a solution for the motherland. This stalemate is not in our best interest.

:francis:This is the only solution brother Wadani Soldier let Hawiye built his own Somalia nation after his image, and as for Jubkenyland its not our problem but that of Kenya and those reer Gedo's.

upload_2019-8-26_18-38-30.png

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

No amount of splintering of Somalia will ever work small tuulos will declare independence after they feel any slight from the government or they will join AS the whole mentality of Somalis need to be wiped clean

z*omalia will never recover until Somaliland becomes officially recognised as a separate independent country. centralists need an independent SL help them revive their country Somalia back from the dead

somaliland and somalia have a common enemy in buglayn maamul the same way ethiopia and eritrea have a common enemy in tigray

Tukraq

VIP

why would politicians go to jahannam:mahubowtf:

how are they technically corrupt when they right the rules:mjlol: basically its lawful

You are telling me that stealing money is halal? Sorry broski I'm not following here. Whatever laws they write will never overrule gods laws. Do you know the punishment for stealing in islam? It is cutting of the hands.:manny:

Trending