Somalilanders are with Kenya

But wasn't Somalians getting all excited about the Secretary General of the opposition Wadani party saying he supported Somalia ahead of Kenya? Stop generalizing sxb

OffTheDome

Proud American
Masha'Allah I support Kenya,
:salute:

When Farmaajo and the Somalians were sucking off Afwerki and Eritrea and doing middle finger to Djibouti, where was Somalinimo? Or when the Somalians tried to stop the hormar of the Berbera port by crying to the IC, where was Somalinimo? Well done Reer Hargeysa. No more emotional Somalinimo.

:rejoice:

Niggas are talking about no more somalinimo:russ: these unemployed people have no say in who wins the case. How about some ictiiraaf instead of talking about Somalia's waters:deadrose: We support Kenya kulaha waryaada its okay if you want that kikuyu dick

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Masha'Allah I support Kenya,
:salute:

When Farmaajo and the Somalians were sucking off Afwerki and Eritrea and doing middle finger to Djibouti, where was Somalinimo? Or when the Somalians tried to stop the hormar of the Berbera port by crying to the IC, where was Somalinimo? Well done Reer Hargeysa. No more emotional Somalinimo.

Wariya, Don't try to put others in your Somalidiid scum hate. Somalia didnt agree on Eritrea claims on Djibouti lands. So stop says lie as your jeegaan behavior do.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
That's cause Kenya is their biggest Khat supplier. Of course, they're gonna support their drug dealer. If Kenya is landlocked their Khat supply would be at threat.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Wariya, Don't try to put others in your Somalidiid scum hate. Somalia didnt agree on Eritrea claims on Djibouti lands. So stop says lie as your jeegaan behavior do.
Hell yeah im a Somalian-diid, is that suppose to be an insult?

go focus on your shitty โ€œportโ€ niyow
:liberaltears:

Reborn
That's cause Kenya is their biggest Khat supplier. Of course, they're gonna support their drug dealer. If Kenya is landlocked their Khat supply would be at threat.

Khat comes from Ethiopia and not in Kenya.Miraa(Kenyan khat) is only eaten by a minority in Sanaag I believe.

Trending

Latest posts