Somalilanders are different to Somalians?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Pls let’s not talk non sense. 90% plus of Dblock are not for Somaliland. Budhodle are not, tukaraq are not, taleex are not. Even in lasanood, when the UN came, why did all the residents say we don’t want Somaliland, we want either Somalia or Puntland?

Jama Siyaad and Cambashe milita is what gave Somaliland lasanood. Cambashe milita regularly stop protests inside the city because the residents are disgusted in how they sold out their city for money. And it’s not like lasanood residents benefits from Sland, it’s their diaspora and businessmen that do things for their city. The irony is, their residents are not in extreme poverty like in people in Hargeisa or burco. Harti take care of their own. Everyone atleast gets 1 meal a day. Same can’t be said for people that live in Hargeisa or Burco. So what benefit you landers mention they receive from Sland, I don’t see.

If our government Puntland wanted to capture lasanood, we could accomplish that in hours. What stops us from doing that is ungrateful Dhulo that would cry saying we’re gonna kill innocents. I don’t care if we do :manny:
Oh please capture in hours kulaha your just talking out of your ass. If you guys can do that than it would’ve happen years ago. Keep making up excuses cause that makes y’all look weak :mjkkk:

could please talk about the wonderfull culture abo uk gifte you with.:duckr:
upload_2019-10-8_21-51-32.gif

Jeegan enroute to garowe village kids

Tukraq

VIP
Actually Puntland isn't in any position to muster 200 fighting men let alone capture Las Anod. We are on the footsteps of Gqrowe and we will capture the shanty town if need be. Talk is cheap.

Take it from me a person whose own mother is Jama Siad, that LA residents are ardent Somalialners. I was there last year to witness this and the pace of development in the city is tremendous.

Dhulos have no connection to other darod or MJ and are mostly affiliated with Isaaq. Before the civil war, Dblock and MJ didn't even know eachother. However, we share everything from lahjad to towns to subculture (dances folklore history) with eachother.

Burco alone houses more people than all of Puntland. Pls don't compare it to Ur villages. Next stop is Gayrowe mark my words :pachah1::pachah1:
Puntland is on the footsteps of ceerigabo have you been sleeping under a rock or sum

Oh please capture in hours kulaha your just talking out of your ass. If you guys can do that than it would’ve happen years ago. Keep making up excuses cause that makes y’all look weak :mjkkk:
You lot ever seen the route puntland takes to buhoodle. They drive through Ethiopia and enter Buhoodle from Ethiopias side:russ::dead:

Trending