Somalilanders are different to Somalians?

yes, we are all Somali ethnically but nationally we are from different countries. We even have vastly different histories tbf.

The Northerners and the Southerners barely interacted and still today interaction is minimal. So when people say Somaliland should be a different country, pls don't come with a dun out response like 'We are all Somali' because no one is disputing that but we are different in terms of our nationality akin to our neighbours Djibouti:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
yes, we are all Somali ethnically but nationally we are from different countries. We even have vastly different histories tbf.

The Northerners and the Southerners barely interacted and still today interaction is minimal. So when people say Somaliland should be a different country, pls don't come with a dun out response like 'We are all Somali' because no one is disputing that but we are different in terms of our nationality akin to our neighbours Djibouti:manny:
same can be said for sool, makhir, sanaag, cayn, buhodle, and adwal, and Somaliland, you also claim nonsense like "midnimo" in these cases but turn around talking ictiraaf to somalia pick a struggle, if you want ictiiraf from somalia, these regions should have the option for ictiiraf from Somaliland

same can be said for sool, makhir, sanaag, cayn, buhodle, and adwal, and Somaliland, you also claim nonsense like "midnimo" in these cases but turn around talking ictiraaf to somalia pick a struggle, if you want ictiiraf from somalia, these regions should have the option for ictiiraf from Somaliland
My reer abti are Dblock and they all.support Somaliland. I have been to Sool and they all support Somaliland and don't even know what harti or MJ is.

Inhabitants of those regions are ardent Somalilanders and will fight for the Somaoiland cause.

Tukraq

VIP
My reer abti are Dblock and they all.support Somaliland. I have been to Sool and they all support Somaliland and don't even know what harti or MJ is.

Inhabitants of those regions are ardent Somalilanders and will fight for the Somaoiland cause.
there is a civil war ongoing in Somaliland in sanaag, I have family in sool and they aren't pro SL, they want there own khatumo state, there is no midnimo within even somaliland just like in your original post ethnically the same just that those In sanaag consider themselves a different country from jeegan and caare as there president, now in this case I hope you aren't a hypocrite talking about midnimo and allow them there ictiiraf from somaliland

You forfeited your country for the greater good of somalia. You may not share history with the south, but we most certainly do.

there is a civil war ongoing in Somaliland in sanaag, I have family in sool and they aren't pro SL, they want there own khatumo state, there is no midnimo within even somaliland just like in your original post ethnically the same just that those In sanaag consider themselves a different country from jeegan and caare as there president, now in this case I hope you aren't a hypocrite talking about midnimo and allow them there ictiiraf from somaliland
Dblock politicians, elders and people have reconnected with their Somalilander roots. Khaatuno state is as fake as Puntland state as the leader himself merged with Somaliland.

The Caare rebellion can't be taken seriously as he is just an old drunkard who has lost the plot. Somaliland is not fazed by what a senile.old man does in the bushes. Somaliland is still.under the control of the SLA and Pres Muj Muse Bihi.

Tukraq

VIP
Dblock politicians, elders and people have reconnected with their Somalilander roots. Khaatuno state is as fake as Puntland state as the leader himself merged with Somaliland.

The Caare rebellion can't be taken seriously as he is just an old drunkard who has lost the plot. Somaliland is not fazed by what a senile.old man does in the bushes. Somaliland is still.under the control of the SLA and Pres Muj Muse Bihi.
so your a fan of midnimo as a concept and unionist morally as shown by your views in the somaliland situation, in that case you should have no problems being pro somalia and falling inline under mogadishu, conceptually your in favor of it

so your a fan of midnimo as a concept and unionist morally as shown by your views in the somaliland situation, in that case you should have no problems being pro somalia and falling inline under mogadishu, conceptually your in favor of it
Somaliland was an independent country before Somalia Italiana. It was a joint union between 2 parties and we can secede from union. I'm pro midnimo when it comes to former British Somaliland(my country) and I personally don't care so much for Italiana Somalia as I don't care for Bolivia etc.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah they are different. DRUGGIES whereever u go diaspora or inside the nation. U never see a famous Isaaq before 1960, not a single one made in the outside world. They just lost they're identities, Michael Mariamo style. Ina gumeed, we cant allow him power, I will riot. They only have Amino in Uganda, she followed the majerten exodus in 70s. I am talking about 300 years ago where are ur people, nowhere today. If u follow majerten u COOL bruv, we made u always.

Tukraq

VIP
Somaliland was an independent country before Somalia Italiana. It was a joint union between 2 parties and we can secede from union. I'm pro midnimo when it comes to former British Somaliland(my country) and I personally don't care so much for Italiana Somalia as I don't care for Bolivia etc.
choose a struggle only too options, either your for secession(ictiiraf), or unionism(midnimo),
if pro secession well theres no such thing as united somaliland and those with in your group would rather secede from you also, why shouldn't lasanod rule themselves why be under foreign hargeysa, or ceerigabo be under jeegan heck there no unity even in issaqs as caares camp sees y'all as a different country, you should be welcoming of this secession if your a secessionist in theory, if your a unionist and want all these diverse groups like HY and dhulo under hargeysa rule, you should also be infavour of hargeysa under mogadishu rule and true unionism, you got to pick a concept

choose a struggle only too options, either your for secession(ictiiraf), or unionism(midnimo),
if pro secession well theres no such thing as united somaliland and those with in your group would rather secede from you also, why shouldn't lasanod rule themselves why be under foreign hargeysa, or ceerigabo be under jeegan heck there no unity even in issaqs as caares camp sees y'all as a different country, you should be welcoming of this secession if your a secessionist in theory, if your a unionist and want all these diverse groups like HY and dhulo under hargeysa rule, you should also be infavour of hargeysa under mogadishu rule and true unionism, you got to pick a concept
People in LA and aerigabo are both pro Somaliland. They benefit from development, peace and stability under Somaliland. Caares grievances are personal as he was tripped of leadership of one of the outposts in Sanaag. Doesn’t mean he is anti Somaliland but more so anti Kulmiye.

You really don’t have an argument and their is no correlation between being pro union within your country. Somaliland isn’t Somalia so we don’t have any ties to it. Borders were demarcated all over the world by the Europeans and we live under those borders for bad and for good.

Tukraq

VIP
People in LA and aerigabo are both pro Somaliland. They benefit from development, peace and stability under Somaliland. Caares grievances are personal as he was tripped of leadership of one of the outposts in Sanaag. Doesn’t mean he is anti Somaliland but more so anti Kulmiye.

You really don’t have an argument and their is no correlation between being pro union within your country. Somaliland isn’t Somalia so we don’t have any ties to it. Borders were demarcated all over the world by the Europeans and we live under those borders for bad and for good.
khatumo and sanaag aren't SL, you say these people are pro SL well I'm hearing different heck ask @Bohol this isn't about grievances, caare is the president of a different country from SL and he wants his ictiiraf

This Somaliland VS Somalia debate is so boring, corny and tiring.

At the end of the day, your both (Somalia and Somaliland) considered by the international community as a “shithole” and overall just a shity crappy refugee camp. Let’s focus on things that would benefit our people.

Pls let’s not talk non sense. 90% plus of Dblock are not for Somaliland. Budhodle are not, tukaraq are not, taleex are not. Even in lasanood, when the UN came, why did all the residents say we don’t want Somaliland, we want either Somalia or Puntland?

Jama Siyaad and Cambashe milita is what gave Somaliland lasanood. Cambashe milita regularly stop protests inside the city because the residents are disgusted in how they sold out their city for money. And it’s not like lasanood residents benefits from Sland, it’s their diaspora and businessmen that do things for their city. The irony is, their residents are not in extreme poverty like in people in Hargeisa or burco. Harti take care of their own. Everyone atleast gets 1 meal a day. Same can’t be said for people that live in Hargeisa or Burco. So what benefit you landers mention they receive from Sland, I don’t see.

If our government Puntland wanted to capture lasanood, we could accomplish that in hours. What stops us from doing that is ungrateful Dhulo that would cry saying we’re gonna kill innocents. I don’t care if we do :manny:

Pls let’s not talk non sense. 90% plus of Dblock are not for Somaliland. Budhodle are not, tukaraq are not, taleex are not. Even in lasanood, when the UN came, why did all the residents say we don’t want Somaliland, we want either Somalia or Puntland?

Jama Siyaad and Cambashe milita is what gave Somaliland lasanood. Cambashe milita regularly stop protests inside the city because the residents are disgusted in how they sold out their city for money. And it’s not like lasanood residents benefits from Sland, it’s their diaspora and businessmen that do things for their city. The irony is, their residents are not in extreme poverty like in people in Hargeisa or burco. Harti take care of their own. Everyone atleast gets 1 meal a day. Same can’t be said for people that live in Hargeisa or Burco. So what benefit you landers mention they receive from Sland, I don’t see.

If our government Puntland wanted to capture lasanood, we could accomplish that in hours. What stops us from doing that is ungrateful Dhulo that would cry saying we’re gonna kill innocents. I don’t care if we do :manny:
Kid hasnt heard of 28eedhka may, warsan are completely gone, residents of buuhodle are also pro Puntland

Actually Puntland isn't in any position to muster 200 fighting men let alone capture Las Anod. We are on the footsteps of Gqrowe and we will capture the shanty town if need be. Talk is cheap.

Take it from me a person whose own mother is Jama Siad, that LA residents are ardent Somalialners. I was there last year to witness this and the pace of development in the city is tremendous.

Dhulos have no connection to other darod or MJ and are mostly affiliated with Isaaq. Before the civil war, Dblock and MJ didn't even know eachother. However, we share everything from lahjad to towns to subculture (dances folklore history) with eachother.

Burco alone houses more people than all of Puntland. Pls don't compare it to Ur villages. Next stop is Gayrowe mark my words :pachah1::pachah1:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Actually Puntland isn't in any position to muster 200 fighting men let alone capture Las Anod. We are on the footsteps of Gqrowe and we will capture the shanty town if need be. Talk is cheap.

Take it from me a person whose own mother is Jama Siad, that LA residents are ardent Somalialners. I was there last year to witness this and the pace of development in the city is tremendous.

Dhulos have no connection to other darod or MJ and are mostly affiliated with Isaaq. Before the civil war, Dblock and MJ didn't even know eachother. However, we share everything from lahjad to towns to subculture (dances folklore history) with eachother.

Burco alone houses more people than all of Puntland. Pls don't compare it to Ur villages. Next stop is Gayrowe mark my words :pachah1::pachah1:
1458617341424.jpg
yup, this guy is a sheegato.

Trending

Latest posts