Somalilander gets his business shut down in Mogadishu, Somalia due to being a "foreigner"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Everyone is welcome to do business in Mogadishu, the residents are very welcoming and don't really care where you are from or ur politics :)

Everyone is welcome to do business in Mogadishu, the residents are very welcoming and don't really care where you are from or ur politics :)

Your happy go lucy attitude might of worked in pre civil war Somalia but not now. We have to move with caution as the Moryaans outnumber the living.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your happy go lucy attitude might of worked in pre civil war Somalia but not now. We have to move with caution as the Moryaans outnumber the living.

It will work now more than any other time in our collective history, after witnessing 30 years of clan conflict and being at the bottom of every totem poll. We have no choice but to respect each other and move beyond the destructive petty clan politics :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sxb I really admire your positivity but please stop it have you not heard of any of the stories in xamar from 91 forward

I am always glad when this happens. Landers should get special permit to work in mogadishu as expatriats or foreigners.
Here is fawzia yusuf crying no one in somaliland will support her MP membership since you need your qabil to support you

I LOOVEEEE IT when landers get hit by reality when they go to somalia
And yet they say we aren't discriminated against smh. I don't even know why anybody would be in Somalia to begin with.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Your salty Southern Daroods can walk around Hawiye cities like its theirs because they have the muscle but you don't
:mjhaps:
My adeer in AbdulAziz district Xamar smoked a moryaan for trying to rob his house and nothing happened to him huutus get cucked by daroods on the regular :diddyass:

It will work now more than any other time in our collective history, after witnessing 30 years of clan conflict and being at the bottom of every totem poll. We have no choice but to respect each other and move beyond the destructive petty clan politics :)
You mean union?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Your salty Southern Daroods can walk around Hawiye cities like its theirs because they have the muscle but you don't
:mjhaps:
If their city was the capital, we would of done the same to them :tocry:
Well you see you guys are refugees from your capital dadaab with no real cities of your own. The owners tolerate you like how they tolerate roaches.
How can anyone think living in a city thats not his is an achivement?!! I will never understand 68 i.q

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts