Somalilander gets his business shut down in Mogadishu, Somalia due to being a "foreigner"

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

"b-b-but it's one country dee somaliland doesnt exist" :mjlol:

Meanwhile they let Madows run amok the country, munaafiqiin niyow :dead:

Bohol

VIP
He is similar to that girl (Hibaq Ali Maydhalaal) that said Farmaajo gave me a side eye in London :lol: . There is even non ethnic Somalis in Mogadishu and we are to believe this guy got singled out for being a "foreigner" ?

1590577899621.png

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I am always glad when this happens. Landers should get special permit to work in mogadishu as expatriats or foreigners.
Here is fawzia yusuf crying no one in somaliland will support her MP membership since you need your qabil to support you

I LOOVEEEE IT when landers get hit by reality when they go to somalia

I am always glad when this happens. Landers should get special permit to work in mogadishu as expatriats or foreigners.
Here is fawzia yusuf crying no one in somaliland will support her MP membership since you need your qabil to support you

I love it as well because there is nothing there in xamar. Its nothing but qabil and corruption. In addition, it sort of reminds me of proff Ahmed ismail samatar.

Last edited:
Propaganda aimed to divide somalis. A lot of somalilanders have businesses in mogadishu. I personally know someone who does. No one will discriminate against you in Somalia.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walle these clans learn nothing. We are at a point that we can call it iq 68.

Every foreign entity tried to rule the Somali peninsula by putting clans against each other to keep them busy and not attacking the real enemy.

Certain clans are still holding the nation back, and they will not comprise for the betterment of the nation as a whole.

For this reason so many regions have intentions to secede or simply work against the government to keep their illicit revenue flowing into their bank accounts.

At this point we ought to send the best soldiers we have to these regions and force the dowlad on to them.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Timirta laf baa ku jirta. He himself could be a shady businessman. There is a custom, rent, taxes, security fees etc many payments you need to make when starting a business in Xamar, especially if you are not a local. Haduu dacwada u gudbin lahaa maxkamada uu haysan jiray Ilka Xanaf (Isaaq) gar buu yeelan lahaa, but talking to an unknown reporter is a cheap move.

Bohol

VIP
Timirta laf baa ku jirta. He himself could be a shady businessman. There is a custom, rent, taxes, security fees etc many payments you need to make when starting a business in Xamar, especially if you are not a local. Haduu dacwada u gudbin lahaa maxkamada uu haysan jiray Ilka Xanaf (Isaaq) gar buu yeelan lahaa, but talking to an unknown reporter is a cheap move.

Ilka Xanaf was a Moryaan. I remember in 2013 reer Cabuudwaaq held protests against him, he was nin rageed and a friend of my father kkk.

1590585544299.png

1590585566898.png

Trending