Somalilander chases down his white girlfriend and stabs her with screwdriver in Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some women are bitter and use the kids as weapon against the fathers.. This is not only limited to Somali men but it is an international phenomenon.

The difference between mothers and fathers is that even in that situation a mother will never give up. Many men don't even try.

The love a mother has for her child is unconditional. God bless our hooyos.

Finally exposed yourself. No wonder you hate Somali men :mjlol:

I'm actually engaged to a Somali man. Loooool.

@Abdisamad3 just insulted his own men without realising, if so many Somali women are giving themselves to useless men despite only marrying from within, what does that say about the state of our men.

Its the same as when Somali men try to insinuate that most Somali girls have daddy issues. What does that say about Somali men?

You lot insult yourselves without realising.

If so many Somali women are popping out 10 kids for waste men, that just means we have a high % of useless men.

Well, maybe the solution is to marry an ajnabi?
I know some Somali women who are raising more than 5 kids with different fathers.. They evn have kids with a Kurdish.. How come all those men left their ass after having them pop one or two kids?

I know some Somali women who are raising more than 5 kids with different fathers.. They have kids with a Kurdish.. How come all those men left their ass after having them pop one or two kids?

Interracial marriages are not common, they make up like less than 2%.

Plus most end in divorce anyway due to cultural conflict. That is interracial marriages across the board.

Interracial marriages are not common, they make up like less than 2%.

Plus most end in divorce anyway due to cultural conflict.
Or maybe Somali women can't keep a husband no matter what race or religion he belongs to :heh:

But I guess this is the Somali fathers fault right :krs:

Then don't the things you ascribed to Somali men not include him. Good luck talking your way out of this :trumpsmirk:

Many on here don't read.

I've said twice on this very thread, that not all are useless and not all women are innocent. Some women are problematic and cause problems.

Please read, i don't like to repeat myself.

Or maybe Somali women can't keep a husband no matter what race or religion he belongs to :heh:

But I guess this is the Somali fathers fault right :krs:

I guess Somali men can't keep a wife no matter the race as well.

Most end up divorcing not only their Somali wife, but also the ajnabi.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Many on here don't read.

I've said twice on this very thread, that not all are useless and not all women are innocent. Some women are problematic and cause problems.

Please read, i don't like to repeat myself.
From what ive seen, the problem stems from both parents who have no understanding of the world and to understand the world, you must understand the Qur'an.
For he who forgets Allah swt, will fail in this life and the next

@Abdisamad3 not only can they not keep a wife, nor do they even have the willpower to be there for their child.

Worst combination if you ask me.

Don't cry boys. I don't believe all are like this, just some. Many are decent.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I guess Somali men can't keep a wife no matter the race as well.

Most end up divorcing not only their Somali wife, but also the ajnabi.
Ajnabi women can only be kept under an iron fist and only in Somalia. Otherwise, you put urself as a man in a difficult position. Its always best to marry your own who you can solve disputes with

Ajnabi women can be kept under an iron fist and only in Somalia. Otherwise, you put urself as a man in a difficult position

Cultural clash is a real problem, therefore if you are going to be in an interracial marriage both parties need to be patient, mature and open-minded.

Furthermore, people need to be honest about the type of families they are from. If your family is very traditional and insular bringing an ajnabi whether you are male or female is a bad idea.

When you marry you don't just marry an individual. You also get whole new family members that can potentially ruin your bond with each other.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
First time i'm seeing an article on the Daily Mail of a crime committed by a Somali without the term "Somali" used in the headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending