Somalilander chases down his white girlfriend and stabs her with screwdriver in Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of father figure. Having a distorted view of manliness which results in toxic masculinity.

Nothing to do with women and everything to do with the man and the man that abandoned him.
So if you have a kid and the father leaves....you have no say in how the kid turns out? I asdume if hr become brilliant person thats despite you and not because of you?

When you are over 18. It’s all on you boo.

Do they not have free will? There are people who lived in foster homes who do not chase after people with weapons. And there are people with perfectly good parents who end up doing ratchet shit. What you are doing is trying to do is blame a woman for a man’s behaviour. He is a grown as man unless you are telling me faraxs are cognitively retarded and should still be treated as minors as adults.

Do a parent has any impact on how a kid turns out? Whats with somali women and lack of accountability?

So if you have a kid and the father leaves....you have no say in how the kid turns out? I asdume if hr become brilliant person thats despite you and not because of you?

Girls look at their mothers as examples, naturally men look at their fathers as examples.

You can try to raise your kids well, but once your son gets to his teenage yrs he will look outside the home for guidance as he needs a man to emulate and look up to.

When no father is present or close male relatives, and the society is messed up then the people your son will look up to are the people that are looked at as 'cool'. In working class areas (most Somalis live in working class areas) road men and hood guys are seen as cool and the epitomy of masculinity.

Furthermore, single mothers don't have the luxury that married mothers have. These women have to be the father and mother and have financial pressures. She has no one to share the burden with.

Girls look at their mothers as examples, naturally men look at their fathers as examples.

You can try to raise your kids well, but once your son gets to his teenage yrs he will look outside the home for guidance as he needs a man to emulate and look up to.

When no father is present or close male relatives, and the society is messed up then the people your son will look up to are the people that are looked at as 'cool'. In working class areas (most Somalis live in working class areas) road men and hood guys are seen as cool and the epitomy of masculinity.

Furthermore, single mothers don't have the luxury that married mothers have. These women have to be the father and mother and have financial pressures. She has no one to share the burden with.

Most Somali women become single mothers by choice with the I dont need a man for nothing and I can be mom and dad. Only when the kid turn bad they blame the dad. They dont give their child a chance in life imo. And they never take any responsibility in how their marriage breaks down, how they push the dad away and how the kid turns out. They really need to give their kid a chance and stop the toxicity they raise their kids with. Tell me how can a woman raise a kid on her own and not atleast raise him to respect women? They even fail at that simple task

@Knowles

Deflection Deflection Deflection

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Noticed that all these crackpots have something in common. A weirdly shaped face/head.

Might be a clue that something went wrong when they were getting cooked up.

Most Somali women become single mothers by choice with the I dont need a man for nothing and I can be mom and dad. Only when the kid turn bad they blame the dad. They dont give their child a chance in life imo. And they never take any responsibility in how their marriage breaks down, how they push the dad away and how the kid turns out. They really need to give their kid a chance and stop the toxicity they raise their kids with. Tell me how can a woman raise a kid on her own and not atleast raise him to respect women? They even fail at that simple task

@Knowles

Women don't wake up one morning and think hmm let me raise 6 kids by myself.

Some Somali men lack accountability. In our community even within marriage a lot of Somali women are single mothers.

The man does not help nor care for kids. I even know married odeys who don't even know what yr group their child is in. But after a long day of fadi ku dir dir at the local marfish, he is sure to come home to a big plate of baris and hilib and go straight to bed without having a proper convo with the kids and wife. I have seen this behaviour in many Somali families.

Not many women will say 'i don't need a man' if she had a man worth needing to begin with. That sentiment arises when such a woman doesn't have a man in the real sense of the word, but a child masquerading as a man.

You cannot cry, and say they have chosen to be single mothers, when even before being single mothers, they were still pretty much single mothers.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP

@Knowles

You’re an idiot and this will be my last post regarding this topic.

Should we blame your father for why you were raised by him alone. Maybe he drove your mother out? Has he ever asked himself what led to his mariage breakdown? He didn’t give you a chance in life when he pushed your mum away.

Women don't wake up one morning and think hmm let me raise 6 kids by myself.

Some Somali men lack accountability. In our community even within marriage a lot of Somali women are single mothers.

The man does not help nor care for kids. I even know married odeys who don't even know what yr group their child is in. But after a long day of fadi ku dir dir at the local marfish, he is sure to come home to a big plate of baris and hilib and go straight to bed without having a proper convo with the kids and wife. I have seen this behaviour in many Somali families.

You cannot cry, and say they have chosen to be single mothers, when even before being single mothers, they were still pretty much single mothers.

Im blaming both....you only blame dads. Also women have to do better choosing partners. Where im from i see everyday fathers do everything for their kids and still pushed away

You’re an idiot and this will be my last post regarding this topic.

Should we blame your father for why you were raised by him alone. Maybe he drove your mother out? Has he ever asked himself what led to his mariage breakdown? He didn’t give you a chance in life when he pushed your mum away.
No my father dont control life.....she died. Anything else?

Muji

VIP
Im blaming both....you only blame dads. Also women have to do better choosing partners. Where im from i see everyday fathers do everything for their kids and still pushed away

It’s soo funny how we have receipts of Somali women patrolling the streets in Sweden trying to get their kids away from the streets whilst the men sit in cafes drink shah, this is also confirmed by @Mercury. In London we have Somali mothers taking their kids away abroad to get them away from gang life, but we never see the fathers doing the same thing. @Reiko can confirm the same happens in America. We have Somali women running for government in the UK, US, Sweden trying to change things and improve our communities.

Somali men are known for being dead beat fathers hence why you are easy pickings for ginger converts, because they know we don’t have men

Obviously there a decent men and no so decent women. Things are not black white.

However, you cannot tell women to choose better husbands when this is/was an epidemic in our community. Also, you cannot predict how a man will be as a father.

I think things are getting better. I really can't imagine our generation to be as bad as the older generation.

It’s soo funny how we have receipts of Somali women patrolling the streets in Sweden trying to get their kids away from the streets whilst the men sit in cafes drink shah, this is also confirmed by @Mercury. In London we have Somali mothers taking their kids away abroad to get them away from gang life, but we never see the fathers doing the same thing. @Reiko can confirm the same happens in America. We have Somali women running for government in the UK, US, Sweden trying to change things and improve our communities.

Somali men are known for being dead beat fathers hence why you are easy pickings for ginger converts, because they know we don’t have men
Ok after the ginger comment I have nothing to come back it. You win by knock out:dead1:

Muji

VIP
I call him the enemy within. But he is charming and has already infiltrated the somali community and is determined to destroy within. He reminds me of when shaydaan swore he will take with him as many people he can with him. Please allah prorect us from @AussieHustler

He is an insidious hideous charcter. Even his fellow gaalo do not like him. Pretends to be a feminist to get in with the ladies, too bad we see through it

Status
Not open for further replies.