Somalilander chases down his white girlfriend and stabs her with screwdriver in Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only 19 years???
He should at the very least get a good 40 years behind bars.

Sometimes I wonder why cadaans people are so soft to criminals. :snoop:

He has the mentality of a psychopath, he needs to be locked up longer

19 yeard for a stabbing where the person didn't die is very high by UK standards, he defo has previous charges.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Welsh Somalis by far the best diaspora you don't here of any gang or anything negative like we always do with London lol This one is the first smh fobs are wildin these days

I’m glad other races are seeing faraxs for what they are

Incels I thought it was halimas who drove you insane, what’s the excuse now?
Somali women brought them up.. That's why they are loosers.. Because Somali women cannot keep their husband's or raise their kids..

Lack of father figure. Having a distorted view of manliness which results in toxic masculinity.

Nothing to do with women and everything to do with the man and the man that abandoned him.
If the women knew how to keep their husband's then the men wouldn't have left them in the first place.. Somali women are not good at keeping their family together.. They think it's better for them to be a single mother and collect benefits money on the absence of their kids fathers. They're all absolutely the bottom of society.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Terrifying moment boyfriend chased his partner into shop shouting 'You're going to die!' before stabbing her in head with a screwdriver in murder bid that has seen him jailed for 19 years

• Ahmed Ali, 34, chased Olivia Spinks into a shop in Cardiff in February
    • Ms Spinks tried to keep door shut but Ali barged his way in before attacking her
    • In run-up to attack Ali was overheard saying: 'I think Olivia is cheating on me'
14188410-7090285-image-a-30_1559294299191.jpg

A boyfriend who tried to kill his girlfriend in a screwdriver horror attack after chasing her into a corner shop has been jailed for 19 years.

Jealous Ahmed Ali, 34, told his terrified girlfriend, Olivia Spinks, 'you're going to die to die' as he chased her down the street in the attack in Cardiff, in February.

Ms Spinks is seen on CCTV 'running for her life' and trying to seek shelter in a nearby shop - but Ali chases her inside before stabbing her in the head and neck with a screwdriver.

CCTV footage inside the shop shows Olivia desperately trying to shut the door as Ali forces his way through.

Ms Spinks was able to walk outside the shop after being repeatedly stabbed - but then collapsed and said: 'I know I'm dying. Tell my mum I love her.'

Prosecutor Michael Jones QC said the attack, which was carried out in Grangetown, Cardiff, on February 24 last year, was: 'a deliberate, relentless and brutal attack.'

The pair had been in a relationship for four years and had been living together.

In the run-up to the attack Ali was overheard saying: 'I think Olivia is cheating on me,' the court heard.

Ali hit the top of her head with the brick and shouted: 'If you think you're going to come out of here alive, you're not.

You're going to die today, I promise you.'

Ms Spinks called 999 as she ran down the road and into the nearby Premier Store and trying to keep the door shut.

After barging his way in, Ali then used a screwdriver to stab her repeatedly and shouted: 'I'm going to kill you, you f***ing b****.

You cheated on me, that's what you deserve. I hope you f***ing die.'

Ms Spinks was taken to the University Hospital of Wales and treated for 'life-threatening' stab wounds to her head and neck.

The court heard Ali had tried to buy two kitchen knives with 12in blades from Asda earlier that day.

14189124-7090285-image-a-40_1559295721695.jpg

14188812-7090285-image-a-44_1559295947783.jpg

14188412-7090285-image-a-29_1559294153070.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...X2y2CLcjsZUeDbD8uEFqDf6Z0HDX4lT7zXYLaBBIynRMo

His lips and eyes look like Rkelly of somalispot for some reason

If the women knew how to keep their husband's then the men wouldn't have left them in the first place.. Somali women are not good at keeping their family together.. They think it's better for them to be a single mother and collect benefits money on the absence of their kids fathers. They're all absolutely the bottom of society.

There is no incentive in keeping a man that is useless and who doesn't give you your rights.

Be a man that does what he is meant to do as a husband and father and a woman would feel as though you are needed. Nobody needs/ wants dead weight.

Also, men are not Zoo animals to be kept. If he wants to stay he will stay, if he doesn't he will go.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no incentive in keeping a man that is useless and who doesn't give you your rights.

Also, men are not Zoo animals to be kept. If he wants to stay he will stay, if he doesn't he will go.

I agree with @Abdisamad3

ALL women, somali included, are supposed to cater to their husbands needs. Sort of like a permanent lawful secretary. She should be able to anticipate what he needs before he himself needs it or is consciously aware of it! Its not a hard job to do.

Somali women brought them up.. That's why they are loosers.. Because Somali women cannot keep their husband's or raise their kids..

Please explain how a man that does not help, does not provide or does anything worth doing is actually worth keeping?

What is there to keep? Waste of space and air.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are you not catering to your man Basra?

Halima@lool

U r correct. If the man does not provide u with what the husband is supposed to provide, then u need to leave. Like I did! :) loooooooooooooooooooool

Please explain how a man that does not help, does not provide or does anything worth doing is actually worth keeping?

What is there to keep? Waste of space and air.
You make it sound like all men are useless.. How do you know it's not the other way around? Maybe some women are useless and think if they kick out their husband they'll be better off economically as single mothers.. I know for a fact some Somali women in the west prefer to live as single mothers because they'll get more in benefits..

You make it sound like all men are useless.. How do you know it's not the other way around? Maybe some women are useless and think if they kick out their husband they'll be better off economically as single mothers.. I know for a fact some Somali women in the west prefer to live as single mothers because they'll get more in benefits..

Many of these women were on benefits and living then the life of a single mother well before being single mothers. So what then?

:drakelaugh:

Its human nature to value people that actually pull their weight.

Obviously things are not black and white and i've mentioned this previously. You get good men and useless women.

@HalimaJ

In my end of the world Somali women are famous for popping out 10 + kids and collecting benefits.. That's like a career to them, is this the every males fault? Why do they give up the malab and pop out kids for waste men in the first place? How can you blame this on every man, when they freely chose to get freaky and pop out ten kids for a waste man?

Imagine in divorce if Somali women behaved like the men and abandoned their own children?
Some women are bitter and use the kids as weapon against the fathers.. This is not only limited to Somali men but it is an international phenomenon.

@HalimaJ

In my end of the world Somali women are famous for popping out 10 + kids and collecting benefits.. That's like a career to them, is this the every males fault? Why do they give up the malab and pop out kids for waste men in the first place? How can you blame this on every man, when they freely chose to get freaky and pop out ten kids for a waste man?

If so many Somali women are popping out 10 kids for waste men, that just means we have a high % of useless men.

Well, maybe the solution is to marry an ajnabi?

@HalimaJ

Basically some women are dirty and full of tricks.. But they're good at playing the victim card and shaming men.. When in reality it's them who's on the wrong.. But I don't expect you to see this since your one-sided and always blaming men for their shortcomings of women..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending