Somalilander chases down his white girlfriend and stabs her with screwdriver in Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can’t put other mods on ignore

I know this because I tried to put his ugly 5’3 dark ass on ignore but it didn’t work

You are dealing with a pathological liar
So he is pretending he cant see you when he clearly can? Daamn these aussies have no shame

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s soo funny how we have receipts of Somali women patrolling the streets in Sweden trying to get their kids away from the streets whilst the men sit in cafes drink shah, this is also confirmed by @Mercury. In London we have Somali mothers taking their kids away abroad to get them away from gang life, but we never see the fathers doing the same thing. @Reiko can confirm the same happens in America. We have Somali women running for government in the UK, US, Sweden trying to change things and improve our communities.

Somali men are known for being dead beat fathers hence why you are easy pickings for ginger converts, because they know we don’t have men
The old Somali men are too busy fighting in Starbucks and trying to hit on women half their age, while the young ones are busy shooting at each other. The definition of loser is Somali men. No matter where they're all the same.
If they're educated and have job they're chauvinistic, control freaks who will bully you until you surrender and if they're not educated, they're mostly khat eating losers who are also shisha heads who share the same shisha pipe with their 8 male friends but have the audacity to call others gay while they exchange salivas.

Last edited:
The old Somali men are too busy fighting in Starbucks and trying to hit on women half their age, while the young ones are bust shooting at each other. The definition of loser is Somali men. No matter where they're all the same.
If they're educated and have job they're chauvinistic, control freaks who will bully you until you surrender and if they're not educated, they're mostly khat eating losers who are also shisha heads who share the same shisha pipe with their 8 male friends but have the audacity to call others gay while they exchange salivas.
So changing salivas with your bro is gay now? We live in a crazy world I tell you

Muji

VIP
The old Somali men are too busy fighting in Starbucks and trying to hit on women half their age, while the young ones are bust shooting at each other. The definition of loser is Somali men. No matter where they're all the same.

@Reiko if you look at the dictionary definition of a loser it’s a Somali man sitting outside a cafe arguing about his qabil but if you zoom in to the picture you will see the Somali man holding a picture of his son gang banging. The previous and current generation of Somali men are both definitions of losers but they fulfil the criteria in different ways.

The previous generation of faraxs were epic failures and caused us to be the international punchline of the world, and the current generation are sending us back threefold. I have no faith in the next generation.

It is overexaggeration, the headline is bombastically sensationalistic, at first I thought the thread was started by @R.Kelly

Go through his assessment and let's know what you think is an exaggeration and why? He covered a lot of stuff and given that Guardian is not a tabloid and well read by the educated classes, you must agree with him with some points and could you highlight them for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts