Somalilander chases down his white girlfriend and stabs her with screwdriver in Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Terrifying moment boyfriend chased his partner into shop shouting 'You're going to die!' before stabbing her in head with a screwdriver in murder bid that has seen him jailed for 19 years

• Ahmed Ali, 34, chased Olivia Spinks into a shop in Cardiff in February
  • Ms Spinks tried to keep door shut but Ali barged his way in before attacking her
  • In run-up to attack Ali was overheard saying: 'I think Olivia is cheating on me'

14188410-7090285-image-a-30_1559294299191.jpg

A boyfriend who tried to kill his girlfriend in a screwdriver horror attack after chasing her into a corner shop has been jailed for 19 years.

Jealous Ahmed Ali, 34, told his terrified girlfriend, Olivia Spinks, 'you're going to die to die' as he chased her down the street in the attack in Cardiff, in February.

Ms Spinks is seen on CCTV 'running for her life' and trying to seek shelter in a nearby shop - but Ali chases her inside before stabbing her in the head and neck with a screwdriver.

CCTV footage inside the shop shows Olivia desperately trying to shut the door as Ali forces his way through.

Ms Spinks was able to walk outside the shop after being repeatedly stabbed - but then collapsed and said: 'I know I'm dying. Tell my mum I love her.'

Prosecutor Michael Jones QC said the attack, which was carried out in Grangetown, Cardiff, on February 24 last year, was: 'a deliberate, relentless and brutal attack.'

The pair had been in a relationship for four years and had been living together.

In the run-up to the attack Ali was overheard saying: 'I think Olivia is cheating on me,' the court heard.

Ali hit the top of her head with the brick and shouted: 'If you think you're going to come out of here alive, you're not.

You're going to die today, I promise you.'

Ms Spinks called 999 as she ran down the road and into the nearby Premier Store and trying to keep the door shut.

After barging his way in, Ali then used a screwdriver to stab her repeatedly and shouted: 'I'm going to kill you, you f***ing b****.

You cheated on me, that's what you deserve. I hope you f***ing die.'

Ms Spinks was taken to the University Hospital of Wales and treated for 'life-threatening' stab wounds to her head and neck.

The court heard Ali had tried to buy two kitchen knives with 12in blades from Asda earlier that day.

14189124-7090285-image-a-40_1559295721695.jpg

14188812-7090285-image-a-44_1559295947783.jpg

14188412-7090285-image-a-29_1559294153070.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...X2y2CLcjsZUeDbD8uEFqDf6Z0HDX4lT7zXYLaBBIynRMo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ms Spinks was able to walk outside the shop after being repeatedly stabbed - but then collapsed and said: 'I know I'm dying. Tell my mum I love her.'

Sad fam wallahi billahi

psyche

To each their own
Why only 19 years???
He should at the very least get a good 40 years behind bars.

Sometimes I wonder why cadaans people are so soft to criminals. :snoop:

He has the mentality of a psychopath, he needs to be locked up longer

Why only 19 years???
He should at the very least get a good 40 years behind bars.

Sometimes I wonder why cadaans people are so soft to criminals. :snoop:

He has the mentality of a psychopath, he needs to be locked up longer imo.
He will he out after good behavior plus singing god save the queen

Muji

VIP
I’m glad other races are seeing faraxs for what they are

Incels I thought it was halimas who drove you insane, what’s the excuse now?

I’m glad other races are seeing faraxs for what they are

Incels I thought it was halimas who drove you insane, what’s the excuse now?
Raised by xalimos. The father are absent so the mother raise evil kids. Show me a farax raised by his dad only who ever committed a crime? A lot of these single mothers encourage their kids to be violent

Muji

VIP
Raised by xalimos. The father are absent so the mother raise evil kids. Show me a farax raised by his dad only who ever committed a crime? A lot of these single mothers encourage their kids to be violent

Too bad most Somali fathers are absent from their children’s lives. But I doubt this psycho would be any different. Low IQ and cannabis is a cocktail for chasing a woman down with a weapon.

Alhamdullahi May Allah keep Somali men away from our women. Let the Beckys have them instead. At least the Becky will be protected by the law.

Too bad most Somali fathers are absent from their children’s lives. But I doubt this psycho would be any different. Low IQ and cannabis is a cocktail for chasing a woman down with a weapon.

Alhamdullahi May Allah keep Somali men away from our women. Let the Beckys have them instead. At least the Becky will be protected by the law.
Loool better pray harder as death do us xalimos and faraxs apart

Maybe he wouldnt be better.......but impossible for him to be worse. Surely if the mother are raising them and all these kids are becoming bad. We have to come to the conclusion somali women are not fit to be mothers? Thank god I was raised by my dad or I would be a criminal by now.

Muji

VIP
Loool better pray harder as death do us xalimos and faraxs apart

I will be making an extra salat for this one.

Maybe he wouldnt be better.......but impossible for him to be worse. Surely if the mother are raising them and all these kids are becoming bad. We have to come to the conclusion somali women are not fit to be mothers? Thank god I was raised by my dad or I would be a criminal by now.

Do you not have a mother? At least you admit to having mommy issues. @AussieHustler is still in denial

Lack of father figure. Having a distorted view of manliness which results in toxic masculinity.

Nothing to do with women and everything to do with the man and the man that abandoned him.

Muji

VIP
My dad raised me. But explain why somali mothers are above any responsibilty on how their kid turns out?

When you are over 18. It’s all on you boo.

Do they not have free will? There are people who lived in foster homes who do not chase after people with weapons. And there are people with perfectly good parents who end up doing ratchet shit. What you are doing is trying to do is blame a woman for a man’s behaviour. He is a grown as man unless you are telling me faraxs are cognitively retarded and should still be treated as minors as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts