Somalilander’s hypocrisy shows

Som

VIP
Djibouti, Ogadenia, NFD, Somalia and Somaliland are all our lands.
No difference between Hargeysa, Jigjiga , Garissa , Djibouti and Mogadishu it's all somali territories.
Facts

Som

VIP
Actually I would encourage somalis to visit somali territories. If Hargeysa is safer for you go to hargeysa enjoy somali culture and forget about qabil and politics. Kids from the west need to stop following the fadhi ku dirir of our parents generation and enjoy somali culture as a whole. I'm not a lander , part of my famili is though. I don't agree with their separatist policies but i would encourage Somalis to visit S/land and spend their money in a somali territory instead of going to other countries for vacation. Our homeland starts in Djibouti goes up to Ras Casayr and down to Ras Kambooni we should enjoy every all of it because it's all our country

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What hypocrisy? He said I want to go to Somalia and they said go to Somaliland instead , unless youre brain dead they clearly are separating the two and not lumping Somaliland in with Somalia as you think they are lol
Still the point stand that no one bother to go to SL so why you advice him to go there loool?, Its like Where I can go in UAE. You jump how about UK lool. :snoop:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What is the scientific explanation to the disproportionate number of b**** ass niggas that come put of that place?

Legit, I don't understand their obsession. Somalis have a straight forward message and that's unity. Can you disagree? Fine. Can you deem it invasive? Sure. Why are lenders such colossal begs? Always slimy and sulking around, getting up Somalis' noses while claiming they're different. Niggas be going too hard for a dry patch of land. Always flapping their lips going on about Mogadishu as if Hargeisa ain't a shithole too. It ain't Taipei
The reason why somalis is uk have a bad rep is soley due to this community.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
His question was where I go in Somalia not Somaliland :pachah1: .

it’s like an alcoholic saying I want to go to the bar a good person would say no let’s go to a restaurant instead. So why would anyone suggest someone to go to Somalia when they can go to Somaliland and have a better experience

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
it’s like an alcoholic saying I want to go to the bar a good person would say no let’s go to a restaurant instead. So why would anyone suggest someone to go to Somalia when they can go to Somaliland and have a better experience
The guy asking not suggesting :hahaidiot:.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
What experience are you talking about?
Those militia arresting the Ugaas and local leaders.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
niyow my uncle is an mp in SL, and i got relatives in the ministry of finance i was always pro SL whether i like it or not my tuulo falls under degmada ceerigaabo :tocry:
mA brother that’s good. It’s time everyone eats and maybe one we might have a nuux cumar as our president :mjpls:

niyow my uncle is an mp in SL, and i got relatives in the ministry of finance i was always pro SL whether i like it or not my tuulo falls under degmada ceerigaabo :tocry:
I have connections to the president of Puntland. I will always be pro-Somaliweyn

Trending

Latest posts