Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
wallahi Makahiil alone is bigger than these laangaabs check censuses 2014 Habar gus jeclo is only 700000 waa miskiin
Bro this laangaab is 4 children of Isxaaq we are from 1 man. He is LAANGAAB XUN. Even if he says 45000. Our bigger half is Ethiopia which is 55000 and we have our share in Djibouti. Which comes above 110000. He is serious laangaab confined to the Somaliland areas.
a9sbcm.jpg

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
So stupid. Anyone can make a map doqonsanidaa. The Awdal border ends at Bulaxar and not only do we inhabit the large Awdal gobol but also Djibouti and Ethiopia.
But what's the point in trying to educate someone who can't even spell properly maangaab.

Gudabiirsi living in bulaxaar, you might as well start claiming Berbera. In fact I was being generous, your border should end at luqoya since it’s disputed.

As for Djibouti Gudabiirsi only live in Djibouti City, you have no towns or villages so you are just guests. No point claiming Djibouti we all know it’s Issa majority.

As for Ethiopia We also happen to live in Ethiopia. Me most of my family happen to live in Ethiopia Any ways I don’t know why arguing with you, I’ve just proved your langaab sub clan is the same size as a 5th generation HJ sub clan.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Gudabiirsi living in bulaxaar, you might as well start claiming Berbera. In fact I was being generous, your border should end at luqoya since it’s disputed.

As for Djibouti Gudabiirsi only live in Djibouti City, you have no towns or villages so you are just guests. No point claiming Djibouti we all know it’s Issa majority.

As for Ethiopia We also happen to live in Ethiopia. Me most of my family happen to live in Ethiopia Any ways I don’t know why arguing with you, I’ve just proved your langaab sub clan is the same size as a 5th generation HJ sub clan.
And we just proved your laangaab clan Gus Jeclo (Rambad) needs 4 children of Isxaaq to become relevant and only lives in Somaliland. Habar Awal control you and Habar Yoonis karbaash you. You are not relevant. You are a third wheel or the burger in-between the sandwhich . Wallahi I dare you show me the census of the district Habar Jeclo live in Ethiopia.

Niyow you're living in a dream world loool
You haven't proved jack. Unlike your deluded qudhun self who has rotted in the West, I am well acquainted with the land and I can assure your little brain that we are far from laangaab and in fact you are speaking for yourself only. Tuug ba dadka kale tuug buu moodaa baan maqli jiray. Stick to burco yeah.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Niyow you're living in a dream world loool
You haven't proved jack. Unlike your deluded qudhun self who has rotted in the West, I am well acquainted with the land and I can assure your little brain that we are far from laangaab and in fact you are speaking for yourself only. Tuug ba dadka kale tuug buu moodaa baan maqli jiray. Stick to burco yeah.
East Burco

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
screenshot_2017_02_03_20_18_35-png.22763

VP3klaq.png

img_0454-jpg.22908

HALF of Berbera-Saaxil District = 88004
HALF of Burco District = 230177

CAYNABO = 59080
Half Ceel Af Weyn = 49975

5% Hargeysa = 47954

TOTAL = 475190!!!!

LAANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR WUXUU WAA LAANGAAB JILIB ISXAAQ ABIHII WASAHA WAA LAANGAAB EHLU NAAR

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
And we just proved your laangaab clan Gus Jeclo (Rambad) needs 4 children of Isxaaq to become relevant and only lives in Somaliland. Habar Awal control you and Habar Yoonis karbaash you. You are not relevant. You are a third wheel or the burger in-between the sandwhich . Wallahi I dare you show me the census of the district Habar Jeclo live in Ethiopia.

HJ are the rulers of Somaliland 1.
Number 2 we have never lost a war or an inch of land throughout our history.
FYI it’s Muse sheikh isxaaq who are HJ and if we add our other 2 brothers we still make up 95% of the coalition.

As for Ethiopia these are the following HJ settlements.

Habuura, eegi, tulo qarax, tulo habreed, Bali dhaye, garanuugle, gowlalaale, yucub Boole, Haye yare, Haye Wayne (Haye Bari),
These are the ones settled by my sub clan.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Rooble adeer thats why I say dadkan waa faan badanaa wallahi they gasp for air to the colonial census 1940 or something when satellite images and modern censuses completely blow them apart. I don't even believe Habar Jeclo is bigger than Makahiil. We have 200k in Djibouti alone. 400k in 1 of our districts in Ethiopia Borama district 300k I don't have to mention anything else wallahi or they will grow uqdad

Status
Not open for further replies.