Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itoobiyaan ma cay baa? lol maangaab waaxid
reer Quljeed baan ahay
ta kale Itoobiyaan cay uma arko anigu
Waa sobobta aan kuu leeyahay ka bax arimaha soomaaliya qofka Soomaaliya ku dhashay cay buu u arkaa Itoobiyaan uskag leh oo bac ku xaara dariiqana ku tuura bac ku xaar fooqal backu xaar

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Waa sobobta aan kuu leeyahay ka bax arimaha soomaaliya qofka Soomaaliya ku dhashay cay buu u arkaa Itoobiyaan uskag leh oo bac ku xaara dariiqana ku tuura bac ku xaar fooqal backu xaar
nin aan damiir laheyn aad tahay

Interesting thread.
I must admit @Simodi and co are group of progressive huunos :hemad:

I'm more interested in clans potential and gadabursi is an intersting case I'm studying now :wowsweat:

Stop doing niiko for others and secure your people interests doqonimda was

True samaroon in Somalia are eating good, stay away fake wash up samaroon from Ethiopia. You are hybrid Oromo/habashi/Dir that have nothing to do with Somalis.

Everyone knows you are Canucks multi-nicking account trying to further her fake Somalism pseudo-nationalism agenda.

1. You defend Somalia over Djibouti and Dire Dawa.
2. Trying to spread Somali xenophobia to the Issa clan but they are happy being independent from ilmo AMISOM
3. You can't abtirsi to a Ciise clan.
4. You don't know the typical Ciise greeting.
5. Account was created March 15, 2016 yet, 91 messages each on thread related to Canuck. or fake Somalism agenda.

You are a silly sheegato. Canuck do you fantasize about being Ciise and owning Djibouti. Surely you might after you claimed of being the Police Chief in Djibouti LMFAO. :mjlol: Wallahi the Ciise would rape you if you come with such claims. They would bath in your blood.

Here is the thread I exposed you in. No real Ciise would hate his city Dire Dawa. Wallahi you fail hardcore.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dire-dawa.19973/page-4

No Ciise puts Somalia over Djibouti.

upload_2017-3-4_11-46-35-png.13938

:dead::dead:Look bro Canucks accounts again trying to be Ciise. Talk about inferiority complex. @Somali psycho

I say lets meet up and end this debate? where are you from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending