Somaliland will align itself with Eastern countries if it does not have full support from the West

Somaliland is a country with a majority clan other clans are included and take part. Most neutral observers don't find that strange or disqualifying. It's only in Somali Italiana that no one can rule, hence the mess.

In a territory, powers will work centres of power whatever you call them. You want one in Lascaanood but itsn't one. Maybe only in the federal system but then that's not popular with the dominant clan in the south, why would they wish to add to the coalition of the wretched against them. They fought long and hard for the capital for a good reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Somaliland is a country as you say and not merely an arrogant federal state, they wouldn't have made their whole identity the SNM and the insurgency because this is not shared by non Isaaqs. You keep trying to sell us this fictional Somalilander identity but you have never made a point that relates to non Isaaqs it is clear this is a tribal entity.

What you refuse to accept is that once a clan took over the capital. Somalia became a majority clan project and there's no escaping that. Only one clan interest is absolutely fundemental to the survival of the state and it ain't yours or anyone who lives in Somaliland, that's where you delude yourself.

So it's just a case of picking a side. Who has proven themselves the best (or the least worst).

What you refuse to accept is that once a clan took over the capital. Somalia became a majority clan project and there's no escaping that. Only one clan interest is absolutely fundemental to the survival of the state and it ain't yours or anyone who lives in Somaliland, that's where you delude yourself.

So it's just a case of picking a side. Who has proven themselves the best (or the least worst).
I don't like either side so I won't pick one. My ancestors didn't die fighting for centuries so we can become a series of bantustans who live in humiliation and gaajo.

Other nations have experienced the same and worse- it may take a 100 years but building and mobilising will eventually get our people what they actually want.

I don't like either side so I won't pick one. My ancestors didn't die fighting for centuries so we can become a series of bantustans who live in humiliation and gaajo.

Somaliland is not humiliation. It's a nice state, when it is recognized it will be even better. A beacon of hope in the horn of Africa.

Somaliland is not humiliation. It's a nice state, when it is recognized it will be even better. A beacon of hope in the horn of Africa.
Your last chance of recognition died when you ran away from Goojacade as bullets rained down on you. You didn't want it badly enough and now the pipe dream is dead. Don't run from the truth huuno.
Run Running GIF by Sleazus Bhrist

Somaliland isn't giving up on those regions. You wish it was that simple.
Doesn't matter whether you give up or not. You were decisively defeated and shown to have no power whatsoever to threaten SSC. Otherwise you wouldn't have run away and left behind hundred of prisoners and weapons, would you? :mjlol:

Play weak and invite attacks to deplete the enemies resources. I swear that's one of those art of war things.
SSC hasn't attacked you though. And that stupid recent attack on Dhulbahante is being resolved by the HJ elders.

There simply isn't enough will to do a full scale war against them amongst the bordering Isaaq sub clans.

SSC hasn't attacked you though. And that stupid recent attack on Dhulbahante is being resolved by the HJ elders.

There simply isn't enough will to do a full scale war against them amongst the bordering Isaaq sub clans.
They attacked and killed SL army in the area and claimed SL territory.

You keep forgetting that?

Or by using this rhetoric you can negate the existence of Somaliland and it's legitimate claim?

Or by using this rhetoric you can negate the existence of Somaliland and it's legitimate claim?
You don't have any legitimate claim. You may have had an argument for one if 1 solitary country recognized you, but not even Somali-led Jay Booty next door with Kadra Xaaydh as iidoor first lady has recognized you. That is pretty telling.

The land was theirs they can't be 'claiming' land that is already theirs.

You were 'welcomed' by a fringe faction who were then pushed aside and the people rejected your previous arrangement.

Your leaders then went on genocidal rants calling for their extermination, your women were baying for blood in the streets of Hargeisa 'dagaalka gala', etc.

Meesha waxa kuma haysid walaal it's actually sad you'd think they'd at least pretend to not want them all dead and sasab them or something but no.

The land was theirs they can't be 'claiming' land that is already theirs.

You were 'welcomed' by a fringe faction who were then pushed aside and the people rejected your previous arrangement.

Your leaders then went on genocidal rants calling for their extermination, your women were baying for blood in the streets of Hargeisa 'dagaalka gala', etc.

Meesha waxa kuma xaysid walaal it's actually sad you'd think they'd at least pretend to not want them all dead and sasab them or something but no.

I don't believe in what you are saying.

Clans own land and get to decide what political project they want? Right? Except if they decided to secede then actually clan sovereignty isn't really a thing.

It's just hypocrisy, we will see who triumphs but you have no argument to make.

Trending