Somaliland will align itself with Eastern countries if it does not have full support from the West

I don't believe in what you are saying.

Clans own land and get to decide what political project they want? Right? Except if they decided to secede then actually clan sovereignty isn't really a thing.

It's just hypocrisy, we will see who triumphs but you have no argument to make.
Why are you bothered didn't Isaaq leaders do the same?

Was the SNM fighting on a Northern basis? No it was a fringe faction that were all Isaaq and they fought the Somali government which was the legitimate and soverign state.

Don't try and throw off the argument by saying massacre there was nothing like that until years AFTER the snm colluded with a hostile state to take Siad down. They had political grievances and used violence. The same happened in SSC.

They did so for their own selfish interests and cynically instigated further violence and deaths to rile up the civilians they used.

The land was theirs they can't be 'claiming' land that is already theirs.

You were 'welcomed' by a fringe faction who were then pushed aside and the people rejected your previous arrangement.

Your leaders then went on genocidal rants calling for their extermination, your women were baying for blood in the streets of Hargeisa 'dagaalka gala', etc.

Meesha waxa kuma haysid walaal it's actually sad you'd think they'd at least pretend to not want them all dead and sasab them or something but no.
'The land doesn't move but the people move' chanted at mudaharadyo in Burco and Hargeysa favelas. They were so right, yet so wrong. They ran, but the land didn't run. Now they do mudaharad against SSC in London.

Attachments

• IMG_5149.png
    IMG_5149.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Why are you bothered didn't Isaaq leaders do the same?

Was the SNM fighting on a Northern basis? No it was a fringe faction that were all Isaaq and they fought the Somali government which was the legitimate and soverign state.

Don't try and throw off the argument by saying massacre there was nothing like that until years AFTER the snm colluded with a hostile state to take Siad down. They had political grievances and used violence. The same happened in SSC.

They did so for their own selfish interests and cynically instigated further violence and deaths to rile up the civilians they used.

What are you even waffling about? You totally didn't answer anything I wrote and just went off on one of your Somaliland is Siad Barre rants, which is as stupid as ever.

What are you even waffling about? You totally didn't answer anything I wrote and just went off on one of your Somaliland is Siad Barre rants, which is as stupid as ever.
Point is you did the same and worse that you are crying about now.

Somalia was at least a proper government. Somaliland is not.

Point is you did the same and worse that you are crying about now.

Somalia was at least a proper government. Somaliland is not.

Somaliland did worse? Really? Worse than genocide? I can't think of anything worse than genocide. It might actually be the worst thing in the book.

You are just hysterical and need to get over yourself.

Hate for Somaliland got you twisted.

Somaliland did worse? Really? Worse than genocide? I can't think of anything worse than genocide. It might actually be the worst thing in the book.

I know you can't read but I am referring to the SNM. The pogrom discussion is not relevant here only the principle of armed rebellion.

They launched a war against the existing government. Why are you crying if SSC do the same to you? Either resolve the situation or be quiet lol

Hate for Somaliland got you twisted.
Y’all are just bad as afweyne and his goons were

I know you can't read but I am referring to the SNM. The pogrom discussion is not relevant here only the principle of armed rebellion.

They launched a war against the existing government. Why are you crying if SSC do the same to you? Either resolve the situation or be quiet lol

Somaliland will resolve the situation (which doesn't exist according to you because every man is king is his own land, as long it's a federal state under the FGS).

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The future of Isaaq is to be shooting targets for Harti.
Isaaq are destined to become helots for Harti to practice war against. That's their future. @Itsnotthateasy your people choose to engage in an existential struggle with Harti, the largest subclan in Somalia. Now you will lose everything the British gave you after 1920.

Fertility map.png

Your people's future

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I think the biggest psyops ever is Somaliland Super Supporters that bypass all morals enraging everyone in the process, I believe they were created to draw somalis farther apart. The amount of hate Isaaqs recieve because of them is saddening and shouldnt be the case at all...

You didn't hear about the Danab and Gorgor and all kinds that were in Lascaanood?
One day it's terrorist, one day gorgor and danab.. War ninyahow you got knocked the f*ck out by harti, the owners of the land you violently wanted to take over.. Stop with this constant Calaacal and get over it.

I think the biggest psyops ever is Somaliland Super Supporters that bypass all morals enraging everyone in the process, I believe they were created to draw somalis farther apart. The amount of hate Isaaqs recieve because of them is saddening and shouldnt be the case at all...
No one hates isaaq, but some elements within isaaqs are constantly pouring hate on us, just tell them to stop attacking other Somalis and there won't be any hate or animosity.

There is legit false flags when it comes to Somaliland support. Sure there a few crazy Isaaqs like Edna Adan but the average Isaaq has no hatred for other Somalis. Its bad actors intent on sewing discord between Somalis

Somaliland is just playing politics. It doesn't like how the west low key supports both sfg and SL. So they said we'll look east if you guys continue this. Now I'm hearing musa is going to America

Somaliland is just playing politics. It doesn't like how the west low key supports both sfg and SL. So they said we'll look east if you guys continue this. Now I'm hearing musa is going to America
You are more delusional than you seem if you think he can go to America or anywhere in the west now :russ:

Trending

Latest posts