Somaliland will align itself with Eastern countries if it does not have full support from the West

A report released by the Somaliland military said that the financial aid provided by the West and arab countries to Somalia are a threat to the security of Somaliland. The report said that soldiers trained by the United States and the United Arab Emirates were part of the battle for Laascaanood, which caused the city to enter a state of uncertainty.
The report noted that Somaliland will become allies with the countries of China, Iran and Russia if the opposition parties win the election, and this can only be prevented if the West wins the hearts of the people of Somaliland.

laughs GIF

laughs GIF

Makes sense, the west is following its failed one Somalia delusion and risking the entire the territority going up in flames. Don't worry when it all goes wrong they will write a report how it was predestined to happen so you don't lose faith in their judgement.

We already see the effects of pouring in support to the leaky state structure, arms and men end up in places that are already stabilized and destabilize it. Meanwhile much of the south continues to switch hands.

Last edited:
Makes sense, the west is following its failed one Somalia delusion and risking the entire the territority going up in flames. Don't worry when it all goes wrong they will write a report how it was all predistined to happen so you don't lose total faith in their ability.
It's not the 'wests' fault that you are a failure sxb. Maybe if you hadn't run away from your responsibilities in Sool this wouldn't have happened.
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game

It's not the 'wests' fault that you are a failure sxb. Maybe if you hadn't run away from your responsibilities in Sool this wouldn't have happened.
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game

I don't think US was training troops to fight in Sool. I don't think that's on their list of priorities.

Somaliland should seek support to counter the destabilizing effects of the failed FGS but I know your arguement like much of the rest of this forum is that the FGS has the right to ruin all of the so called Somali territory.

They were all either Dhulbahante or other harti clansmen volunteers acting independently to help their kin.
This is what they're trying to spin. Somaliland is a country not a clan enclave. Them shelling Laacaacanod was for their own good you see. It's not like if you gave Navy Seals training to a somali he'll join his qabiil if they get shelled by another qabiil.
Lol China. Not with that Taiwan business. Plus they already have Djibouti
China stands for upholding the purposes and principles of the UN Charter and supports countries in safeguarding sovereignty and territorial integrity. Somaliland is part of Somalia. China supports the Federal Government of Somalia in safeguarding national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity.

This is what they're trying to spin. Somaliland is a country not a clan enclave. Them shelling Laacaacanod was for their own good you see. It's not like if you gave Navy Seals training to a somali he'll join his qabiil if they get shelled by another qabiil.

The delusion has reached unheard of levels it'd be hilarious if the situation wasn't life or death.

I wanna know who their chief propagandist is they do a better job than Goebbels!

The delusion has reached unheard of levels it'd be hilarious if the situation wasn't life or death.

I wanna know who their chief propagandist is they do a better job than Goebbels!

Somaliland is a country with a majority clan other clans are included and take part. Most neutral observers don't find that strange or disqualifying. It's only in Somali Italiana that no one can rule, hence the mess.

In a territory, powers will work centres of power whatever you call them. You want one in Lascaanood but itsn't one. Maybe only in the federal system but then that's not popular with the dominant clan in the south, why would they wish to add to the coalition of the wretched against them. They fought long and hard for the capital for a good reason.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I think a lot has changed since Cold War. Big powers not that interested Somalia anymore. Back in 80s and earlier Russia and west were pouring crazy money into Somalia to win influence. Now they just throw some food aid at us and keep country barely alive

Trending