Somaliland terrorist milita vehicles captured in laascaanood

Who said they’ll be marching alone? Once HSM deals with AS all of Somaliweyn will be matching to Garoowe and Hargaysa to unify Somalia once and for all inshallah
Warya Afweyne coudn't sebdue us with his all the weapons he got and used against us and HSM would be doing favor for us if he takes that root with intl community knowing about us and might pressure Xamar to forget about Waqooyi and recognize SL for an end to war 😃

Warya Afweyne coudn't sebdue us with his all the weapons he got and used against us and HSM would be doing favor for us if he takes that root with intl community knowing about us and might pressure Xamar to forget about Waqooyi and recognize SL for an end to war 😃
The only reason afweyne couldn't complete the anti terror campaign against SNM is because of the fighting down south. Don't take all the credit, you owe your existence to mooryan.

The only reason afweyne couldn't complete the anti terror campaign against SNM is because of the fighting down south. Don't take all the credit, you owe your existence to mooryan.
The fighting in south was the mastermind of SNM that opened several new fronts against regime that led to its downfall

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
let's not be delusional now, HSM should disarm the armed madowweyne than he can dream
This nigga thinks Madows are a threat to anyone:drakelaugh:

I’ll take them seriously when bodies start dropping. In the meantime HSM is busy on the AS front and hasn’t really paid them any attention.
We defeated Afwayne, not you. Hargeisa was still occupied when we chased him out of Xamar.

I don’t support violent intervention tho, but eventually with a AS free, strong south PL and SL will gradually be forced to accept Xamars domination

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
this is what I have seen so far

1 BM-21
1 Howitzer
2 Fiat 6614
2 T-54(one looked destroyed)
1 37mm

Not only are these expensive gear but Somalia is under arms embargo which means these will be impossible to purchase abroad and import, heck some of the ammunition will be hard to refill as well but at least possible. These are not light arms, all these are from Kacaan era heavy weapons used in actual wars.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Victory has a thousand fathers but defeat is an orphan
I’ve always been pro SSC against SL, my opinions have never once changed. The territorial integrity of my country is more important to me than clan grievances

The True Face of the Somaliland Regime came out today. They are nothing more than old Isaaq warlords. They forgot to include their horgals like ina Saylici and Faratoon in this press conference

IMG_5608.jpeg