Somaliland terrorist milita vehicles captured in laascaanood

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Thanks. Appreciate the gesture.

It wasn’t too long when you said we’re weak af :umad:
Just some light kaftan eebow, when the FKD scene gets dry you gotta light up a new match:manny:

I carry no ill intention to Dhulbhante, the ones I know are family and I see their victory as my own

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dhulbahante
Dance GIF

Isaaq
sad the walking dead GIF

That's a long mile for them to go there plus it's Isaaq territory unlike Laascanod district so keep your hopes for united Somalia at bay cuz it ain't happening sxb kk :ftw9nwa:
You don't understand. SL military has been destroyed, it is completely finished. Nearly all your vehicles were left behind for SSC. If they don't come to Hargeisa consider that mercy.

You don't understand. SL military has been destroyed, it is completely finished. Nearly all your vehicles were left behind for SSC. If they don't come to Hargeisa consider that mercy.
How's SL finished when there was 1 or 2 brigade stationed in Laascanod? and you got to know that my people won't just stay defenseless when we see Daarood militia's coming to our lands.

You are finished :mjlol: most of your vehicles and weapons were stationed there

Updated Figures On Weaponry Loss

Xisaabka xirka dagaalka?

1.80-km Dhul ah,ayaa laga sifeeyay,waxayna Ciidanku Difaac ka xirteen 16-km meel ujirta Oog.

2.120-Maxbuus,ayaa laga qabtay oo uu ku jiro Talyihii Ciidanada hogaaminayay.

3. 100-Gaari oo ay ku jiraan 4-Taangi iyo 8-Beebe iyo 25 iskugu jira Suu iyo Tarantasate,ayaa Gacanta looga dhigay.

4.Hubka la qabtay,waxaa ku jira mid Maraykan ah,waxaana guud ahaan Geeska Afrika Hubka Maraykanka haysta Jabuti.

5.Siyaasadii Juquraafi ee Dalka way isbadashay,waxaana soo afjarmay,waxii la oran jiray Somaliya iyo Somaliland.

Beelaha Harti,waxay gaareen guul taariikhiya,waxayna muujiyeen Cududooda Jamhuuriyada ay ku dhex leeyihiin.

Waa dagaal Juquraafi,Siyaasad iyo Milleteri huwan oo Beesha Harti ku xaqiijisay saamaynteeeda,awoodeeda iyo hankeeda.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
That's a long mile for them to go there plus it's Isaaq territory unlike Laascanod district so keep your hopes for united Somalia at bay cuz it ain't happening sxb kk :ftw9nwa:
Who said they’ll be marching alone? Once HSM deals with AS all of Somaliweyn will be matching to Garoowe and Hargaysa to unify Somalia once and for all inshallah

Trending

Latest posts