Somaliland: Telesom is a innovative Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Telesom has released its WAAFI App for IOS + Android which will allow users to pay with NFC payment .

The APP will also include a online marketplace where sellers and buyers can buy and list goods. In 2018 Telesom Ceo won the Africom CXO business awards, and it looks like they are on the way to win many more awards this year .

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
This is winning awards:gucciwhat:
Man Africa is behind I may have to relocate
With some of the knowledge I’ve accumulated from west coast business

DRACO

VIP
This is winning awards:gucciwhat:
Man Africa is behind I may have to relocate
With some of the knowledge I’ve accumulated from west coast business

Telesom is one of the most innovative companies in Africa even Bill Gates praised it.

And the U.S. has turned into one big shithole recently, If Trump wins again I advice you to relocate .

Tukraq

VIP
Telesom is one of the most innovative companies in Africa even Bill Gates praised it.

And the U.S. has turned into one big shithole recently, If Trump wins again I advice you to relocate .
Trumps good for bussiness, check the economy and tax rates

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Telesom has released its WAAFI App for IOS + Android which will allow users to pay with NFC payment .

The APP will also include a online marketplace where sellers and buyers can buy and list goods. In 2018 Telesom Ceo won the Africom CXO business awards, and it looks like they are on the way to win many more awards this year .

lol puntland already has waafi with golis telecom. we started 2 months ago. im glad yall catching up. by the way golis has bigger reach and more income than telesom. golis is still used in cerigavo which is apperently controlled by somaliland hahahahhahaa

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is a good move and needed in the south.

Quite a lot of businesses have to pay Al Shabaab tax but if most transactions are done digitally then only the gov gets a piece.

Inshallah we'll get rid of all bank notes in Somalia soon. Cash is limiting our economy and can't be properly managed since 90% of our money is in physical cash....It's usually 1-5% everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending