Somaliland starts second round of ‘deportations’ of Southern Somalis in Las Anod, majority are women and children

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The South-West Somali Population doesn't have it easy, they are being 'othered', for speaking another language, being associated with AlShaydan (which is not entirely wrong) and for having a large population of Bantus among them. From the footage, you will notice that most of these deportees are Bantus or look Bantu.

There's a bigger population of reer konfuur in Burco and the rest of SL.

So I'm kinda confused why it's just happening there, something fishy is going on.

There is a lady from South-West Somalia who spoke out about this, she is angry at her people and she made excellent points. She spoke about how her people are from amazing, fertile land that just randomly grows fruit everywhere. However, they all run away to open businesses in other regions. They are not organised and serious about freeing their regions from AlShaydan.

She called South-West Somali men 'dayuus' for allowing themselves to be bullied and chased out by AlShabab and mooryaan bandits who rape South-West Somali women.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There is a lady from South-West Somalia who spoke out about this, she is angry at her people and she made excellent points. She spoke about how her people are from amazing, fertile land that just randomly grows fruit everywhere. However, they all run away to open businesses in other regions. They are not organised and serious about freeing their regions from AlShaydan.

She called South-West Somali men 'dayuus' for allowing themselves to be bullied and chased out by AlShabab and mooryaan bandits who rape South-West Somali women.

@Libaax-Joore dropped that vid yesterday and she told the truth

How are dhul doing this? We know it’s only a small pro SL group that support the administration.
Either way, it’s the beginning of the end :camby:

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

They failed to build/protect their lands, they need to stop running and start fighting. That's if you want to earn respect or at least live to see another day. The days of going to another man's land and talking down on them are over.

A broken clock is right twice a day, D-block's were right in the '60s and now today
Now do you understand why back home I prefer having an ajanabi neighbour over a Somali from a different clan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They refused this family to take their son and kidnapped him and threatening to deport the parents. Human Rights is Watching

What makes you think she’s actually rahanweyn? There’s a lot of Somalis who can speak maay but aren’t rahanweyn….

She makes zero sense at all. Individual men are not responsible for securing regions. This is why governments have poured millions of dollars into it. Encouraging tribalistic anarchy and mini fiefdoms sets the region back.

This is typical savage 3rd world logic

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This anti-Somali and pro Ethiopian state needs to be dismantled ASAP before theY deport all the Somali refugees and replace them with their Oromo buddies

The amount of human right violations they are committing on refugees, minority clans is the same reason the world don't want to recognize the SL tribal enclave,another 30 years will come and pass and these racist anti-Somali khatheads will still be waiting for a recognition:duckr:

Imagine the horror of living somewhere for a decade or even decades, owning a business, a home and then one day, a bunch of goons with guns force you into a truck barefoot, the rest of your family is rounded up and shoved into other trucks. They make you travel for hours, with no food, no water, your babies are crying and you can't console them. You arrive in another location and you don't know where your relatives are or when you will eat or drink next. Meanwhile some goons are probably stealing your property and eating your food.

Walle, these sickos will not be this smug and arrogant in their graves.
Absolutely disgusting.. All true Muslims should denounce and condemn this action.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man I can't take these dudes serious, they look like a bunch of khat heads.
These expulsions were purely economic Isaaq wholesale suppliers were losing to RX who have a vast trade network and more affordable prices. I truly believe they removed them from Laascanood to take over the market

GemState

36/21
VIP
These expulsions were purely economic Isaaq wholesale suppliers were losing to RX who have a vast trade network and more affordable prices. I truly believe they removed them from Laascanood to take over the market
If the locals didn't consent to this, there would be at least be some resistance to it. There's quite a few people from Las Anod on social media gloating that the people that got removed were taking local jobs, so they're happy they're gone.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Established businessmen present there for decades being kicked out

Sxb you choose to ignore reewin businessmen didn’t get deported from burco or Hargeisa or any other sland city only las anood why is thst ? It’s what the locals wanted believe or not. Your theory would make more sense if sland government deported all of them from different cities :kanyeshrug:

Keep the word Isaaq out from your mouth it's your kins who mostly told Muuse Shaani to deport this innocent people and I'm actually disappointed that mayor who's member of opposition party support this actions :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending