Somaliland starts second round of ‘deportations’ of Southern Somalis in Las Anod, majority are women and children

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
what about caabudwaaq. They dont welcome supperior colonialist there.
Our raxanweyn brothers are welcomdd but we close eye on terror sympathizers and deport them. Even a Saudi red checkered cimaamad can get you in trouble.

Reborn
It’s obvious this is going to keep increasing. What stops him deporting anyone who votes against him?

At the least it’ll scare others into voting for him. I can’t believe Bihi is this dumb. He’s setting back SL’s case just to enrich himself and stick to power.

How is this related to voting?
If anything he'll get more voters from Sool due to activities such as this act conducted by the local administration who are Kulmiye :mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
It has being 48 hours and in those 48 hours 1.500 people have being deported and not a single mudaaharaad from Reer Lascaanood.

They are 100% with it and even when they say in public that they are against it, privately their opinion is the opposite.
Thats a damn shame them eelays mustve really bad if the public hates poor women and children I understand the men.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Our raxanweyn brothers are welcomdd but we close eye on terror sympathizers and deport them. Even a Saudi red checkered cimaamad can get you in trouble.
Nigga give rx there land back in gedo:stopit:
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

We are witnessing the beginning of the end of the darkest and most evil ideology of Somalia. Somaliland is destroying itself and soon its ugly secessionist mangaab cuqdad filled ideology will
disappear along with all those who support it. Their karma is going to come back hard and fast. Watch.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I assumed falsely that this was a Hargeisa mossad operation which infiltrated the Laascaanood community, created some mistrust and expelled the Rahanweyn to replace their businesses.

But it turns out that the local bum population couldn't stomach that people doing horrific activities such as manual labor were prospering in their town.

:hahaidiot:

I assumed falsely that this was a Hargeisa mossad operation which infiltrated the Laascaanood community, created some mistrust and expelled the Rahanweyn to replace their businesses.

But it turns out that the local bum population couldn't stomach that people doing horrific activities such as manual labor were prospering in their town.

dhulos are bums indeed lol I agree

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We are witnessing the beginning of the end of the darkest and most evil ideology of Somalia. Somaliland is destroying itself and soon its ugly secessionist mangaab cuqdad filled ideology will
disappear along with all those who support it. Their karma is going to come back hard and fast. Watch.
23_connecting_somali_pic1.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

TekNiKo

VIP
Rer Laascanood wa gumowbeen Somalis will never forget this shame.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Rooble

This guy is a Hawiye MP elected from Sool....

The other Hawiye guy elected in the local counsul of Lascaanood and later elected as deputy mayor of Lascaanood is one of the guys, together with other members of the local goverment, spearheading these deportations...
Waa Reer faqashii, known for being good folk

Some mothers were pregnant and gave birth on the journey- probably an early labour induced by the shock of being deported like an animal.

Thankfully, the Mudug Governor is taken them and their babies into his own house.

Funny how they're willing to welcome Yemenis with open arms, even allowing them to marry their daughters but treat other Somalis like trash, including pregnant woman.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Funny how they're willing to welcome Yemenis with open arms, even allowing them to marry their daughters but treat Somalis like trash, including pregnant woman.

The South-West Somali Population doesn't have it easy, they are being 'othered', for speaking another language, being associated with AlShaydan (which is not entirely wrong) and for having a large population of Bantus among them. From the footage, you will notice that most of these deportees are Bantus or look Bantu.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it’s only a matter of time before dhulbahante mobilize. Also I predict that the killings of “SL officials” will increase. Personally I would like to call out for outright war, I think Puntland should take advantage of this self destruction and send forces. After all, the timid and chad addicted idoor only got a chance in Sool because PL sent its forces to Xamar.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I've said it before and I'll say it again, D&M people need to work hard on finding good representation and dispelling the bad reputation and myths that surround them. Otherwise, lazy and unscrupulous people will always target them.

They are being treated the way non-Whites are treated in Europe- convenient scapegoats and also at the same time, are needed to do work other Somalis don't want to do.

In the meantime, I really urge them to sign up a large population of their able-bodied male in armed forces that fight AlShaydan. The longer they are away from their own regions, the harder it will be to return. South-West Somalia needs its people to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending