Somaliland should change it's name to North Somalia

Lets be honest with ourselves and just do it. Lets say the South can join us once they have peace. Tbh saying the North Somali government makes more sense than saying a Somalilander or Somalilander government. It's shameful that we resort to calling the South Somali government the Somalia government which sounds wrong...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lets be honest with ourselves and just do it. Lets say the South can join us once they have peace. Tbh saying the North Somali government makes more sense than saying a Somalilander or Somalilander government. It's shameful that we resort to calling the South Somali government the Somalia government which sounds wrong...
as much as I hate somalianland you are correct.

Calling themselves north Somalia would be a much smarter approach and overall name.

I mean Somaliland and Somalia both basically are the same name except one is english derived and the other is italian derived.

Also the name “somalilander” just irks me. Who in their right mind would say “I am a somalilander” and not cringe. Has anyone heard of a nationality that ends with er? like wtf.

At least with North Somalia they can still call themselves Somali just like how North Macedonia just call themselves Macedonian.

More like North West Somalia.

Also the name “somalilander” just irks me. Who in their right mind would say “I am a somalilander” and not cringe. Has anyone heard of a nationality that ends with er? like wtf.

dude totally…..so effing cringe…when I see a random YouTube comment “ ❤️ from Somaliland” I’m wtf….these people have no senses at all.

they are obsessed with maintaining their colonial heritage, they don’t even wanna change the name.

“Somalilander” 😂

What so we can become like North Korea and South Korea?

:jcoleno:
nicki minaj no GIF

as much as I hate somalianland you are correct.

Calling themselves north Somalia would be a much smarter approach and overall name.

I mean Somaliland and Somalia both basically are the same name except one is english derived and the other is italian derived.

At least with North Somalia they can still call themselves Somali just like how North Macedonia just call themselves Macedonian.
We do what your bio says.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How about waqooyiland

presenting x factor GIF by X Factor Global

Africans, including Somalis, have no imagination when it comes to naming their countries.
There are 3 Guinea and 2 Congo....

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bruh, do you know that they even oppose to the term woqooy ? Calling it a Somali expansionist term. There was this guy Somali Kenyan intellectual who promoted it

And you asking them change their glorified Lander name to north Somalia? They have even the lander as an identity

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I suggest renaming Republic of Adal since we are descendants of Kingdom of Adal.
that’s actually genius lol. This will make it easier to completely take Adal history as Somali history.

Also such a simple and beautiful name.

Trending

Latest posts