Somaliland Senate Elections

Talk is, farmaajo is holding his own waqooye MP electing version of what transpired in afisiyoni yesterday. If this is true, then clearly, he isn't happy with the outcome of what happened yesterday.

Farmaajo's biggest hope of return to power was KG and Waqooyi MPs being totally in his pocket because he wouldn't bet on getting both GM or hirshabeele. no politician would.

PL and JL are out of the question.

Talk is, farmaajo is holding his own waqooye MP electing version of what transpired in afisiyoni yesterday. If this is true, then clearly, he isn't happy with the outcome of what happened yesterday.

Farmaajo's biggest hope of return to power was KG and Waqooyi MPs being totally in his pocket because he wouldn't bet on getting both GM or hirshabeele. no politician would.

PL and JL are out of the question.
god nows the best but i was i wouldnt run.

According to NN farmaajo will get around 80% of waqooyi electorate.

so let's do some math.

KG 69mps. +8 upper house
JL 43 +8 upper house
PL 37 +8 upper house
GM 37. +8 upper house
HS 43. +8 upper house
SL 46 +8 upper house

is this right?
someone correct me, I am new to Somali politics.

how much do you need to win?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How is it a L to control the narrative of Somaliland?
FBD216D5-28D4-4605-B5DD-1911FFFAD85A.jpeg

:childplease::camby: Where is this Habar awal majority. Of course this dumbass @mr steal your naag believed you aswell

You are afraid HY would over ran into your territories :mjpls:

Don't worry warsangeli once we finish our business in the west we would turn our sight in east :shaq:

He know that HY are heavyhanded and that they will f*ck warsan and the dhul up if they stick out their heads and do/say dumb shit...

20210930_182946.jpg
20210930_182931.jpg
20210930_182927.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

"Saylici added that the masked delegates would be apprehended upon return to Somaliland"

Masks or not, Bixi and Saylici is watching :holeup:

1633189269688.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare

"Saylici added that the masked delegates would be apprehended upon return to Somaliland"

Masks or not, Bixi and Saylici is watching :holeup:

View attachment 202476

The authoritarian Bihi keeps getting harsher. Scary hours with grandpa

I believe it's all a show. As far as I could remember successive Somaliland governments has been enthusiast to the idea of welcoming previous politicians representing them at SFG.

I never heard even a single instance of an MP coming from Somalia getting arrested inside Somaliland.

Last edited:
I believe it's all a show. As far as I could remember successive Somaliland governments has been enthusiast to the idea of welcoming prescious politicians representing them at SFG.

I never heard even a single instance of an MP at Somalia getting arrested inside Somaliland.

That is because they never went to Somaliland while holding office and when their bag was full and they wanted to come home, they would ask for cafis.

But these days are over, now it's waterboarding and jailtime...

Trending

Latest posts