Somaliland Senate Elections

5BC80C0D-4C0A-47DC-8359-16C6DC5CAC6F.jpeg

Muse tryna catch those people who voted 🤣

cow

VIP
Stop projecting, Dubbe is Rooble side. Farmaajo is fucked the Ugandans should keep an eye on him to see if he hasn’t committed suicide

stop following me around. i know people that met dubbe just this week. dubbe is 100 percent N&N. there is no such thing as Rooble side. he is not running for presidency.

His younger brother works for SL gouverment

He used to be Somaliwayn like his brother but he found out that Xamar political game is a sham and went back to his country Somaliland.

His brother on the other hand is probably the evil brother since he is playing this rigged game and he will most likely be detrimental to Somalia but they (the reer Xamar) have choosen this.

stop following me around. i know people that met dubbe just this week. dubbe is 100 percent N&N. there is no such thing as Rooble side. he is not running for presidency.
Rooble is not running for presidency, do you think he is just sitting around? That guy is building a candidate while as PM. Dubbe is from Rooble and that’s a gift for siding with him instead of Farmaajo.

cow

VIP
Rooble is not running for presidency, do you think he is just sitting around? That guy is building a candidate while as PM. Dubbe is from Rooble and that’s a gift for siding with him instead of Farmaajo.

You live in a fantasy world. this guy met dubbe this month and talked to Dubbe. sacad is a huge N&N supporter.

Dubbe is 100 percent N&N. Rooble has no say in somaliland elections. this is my last reply to you regarding dubbe.

You live in a fantasy world. this guy met dubbe this month and talked to Dubbe. sacad is a huge N&N supporter.

Dubbe is 100 percent N&N. Rooble has no say in somaliland elections. this is my last reply to you regarding dubbe.
Dubbe as well as Al-Cadaala have blocked farmaajo from SNTV, Radio Muqdisho and made him into a social media government. Dubbe picked his side well. And it paid off. He would have sided with farmaajo and been left with nothing. Even his fake cries in Gedo wouldn’t get him a senator spot

cow

VIP
for those interesting in knowing who is mucaarid vs N&N this guy breaks it down pretty well.

he is not some fake facebook personality this guy meets with actual government officials and has good sources

he is here meeting with dubbe

Reborn
He used to be Somaliwayn like his brother but he found out that Xamar political game is a sham and went back to his country Somaliland.

His brother on the other hand is probably the evil brother since he is playing this rigged game and he will most likely be detrimental to Somalia but they (the reer Xamar) have choosen this.

Are you telling me Prof Abdi Ismail Samatar who we always see on international news outlets is the brother of Prof Ahmed Ismail Samatar :dead:

Dubbe and Farmaajo made their Macsalama when Dubbe sided with Rooble 🤣

Dubbe is thru Rooble not Farmaajo 🤣

The OP is known khiyaali ku nolool individual who believes in everything Pro-Abo Farmaajo delusions, i even heard that he believes that his abo farmaajo can talk to animals.

Its plainly clearly that Dubbe is Pro-Rooble and Anti-Farmaajo, even last night farmaajo and fahad yasiin were fighting his election bid for the Senate, read below;

and watch this video of Dubbe attacking Farmaajo while Rooble laughs kkkkk

Last edited:

Trending