Somaliland Robbing Sool/Sanaag AID Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Juuqbuuqluuq confuses political bickering to the will of people. A government is not built on politics, it's built on the will of the people. You need to first represent the views of the people. Politics is after the people views are represented. For example. Puntland/Makhir/SSC heck even Burco and Erigavo if they formed a government, they would form a government based on the will of the people becuz the will of the people is SOMALIA baanu rabna. From this we can bicker how aid is spent, how military is resourced, and all the fun stuff about politics. But the government need to be built on the will of the people before you can entertain politics. Somaliland is not built on the will of the people, so it's pointless having political discussions with somalilanders, it will lead to nowhere since they do not share the same WILL. Puntland people share the same will and u know that @Juuqbuuqluuq however we do not share the same POLITICS, we argue constantly about our politics but our WILL is the same. 1 Somalia. 1 Federalism. This will never change and Puntlanders should be proud of that fact. U really built a winner here. Politics will be up and down but as long as the will of the people is represented, we will never be destroyed.

Puntland is no different from any other qabiil based somolian administration . Your people dont even vote, just like your gov of Somalia it's a selection not election. You chose 1 man who is always the same subclan of MJ forget about sool and sanaag :dead:. Also the reality is puntland doesn't have the funds. You kill people who disagree like your caaqil shot in masjid and Paul Farmosa of DP world assassinated for the port. Somaliland is large qabiils and large clans who see past qabyaalad and every man has his own vote. The longest voted in president was Riyaale from awdal. We're not the same. You are still stuck in 80s mentality of Darood hawiye and Isaaq and that's why you cant understand us in eastern sool and sanaag joining Somaliland. All you see is qabyaalad:susp:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is no different from any other qabiil based somolian administration . Your people dont even vote, just like your gov of Somalia it's a selection not election. You chose 1 man who is always the same subclan of MJ forget about sool and sanaag :dead:. Also the reality is puntland doesn't have the funds. You kill people who disagree like your caaqil shot in masjid and Paul Farmosa of DP world assassinated for the port. Somaliland is large qabiils and large clans who see past qabyaalad and every man has his own vote. The longest voted in president was Riyaale from awdal. We're not the same. You are still stuck in 80s mentality of Darood hawiye and Isaaq and that's why you cant understand us in eastern sool and sanaag joining Somaliland. All you see is qabyaalad:susp:

Your exactly right somaliland is much better politically but it has no will of the people, it has no shared qadiyad and u know it. Eastern Somaliland is Somalia, Hargeisa is Somaliland, and Awdal is Somalia. You need to accept where puntland is better then you sxb. It doesn't matter where u go in Puntland it's exact the same qadiyad. It's 1 Somalia but also Federalism. All your criticism of puntland is politics. You said 'u kill imam, paul' you question the security. Security is political matter. U say we elect only maxamud saleban, that is political issue. You say we don't have elections and selections, again all the things you hate about puntland is our politics. Just like how left and right wing hate each other in the west, all the things u stated is IDENTICAL to left and right wing politics. U stated security problem, immigration problems, you stated 'no proper democracy'. But u never questioned the 'WILL OF THE PEOPLE' and that's all I will leave it at.

My people are UNITED ON THE SAME POLICY. Your PEOPLE ARE NOT. Doesn't u feel a bit of 'ciil'? Notice I never questioned your elections, great economic policy, great security. I questioned the soul of your state your UNITY LEVELS. U can't do that with me. Sool/Sanag shacabkooda iyo gaygi HAL SOMALIA IYO FEDERAL BAYNU NAHAY LOVE IT OR LUMP IT WARYAA. That is what your angry, midnimada iyo unityga qadiyadeena which u lack.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It doesnt' matter sxb who has better politics, security, elections if your people will kill each other because they are not united on the same policy. Hal qadiyad ma gabtan, your doomed forever waryaa. You can't even come close to feet of puntland, umadisa waa midaye, adiguna ma midayn kartid waqoyi. f*ck outta here sxb, you BACKWARDS. You need to unite first, have seccessionism from awdal and sanaag and sool. Not fuckin people running around with somalia flag in your territories. Thats not fuckin unity waryaa. You just fuckin kangaroo state, its all fake your state, it doesnt matter what u do you just keep the house afloat untill it comes down collapsing with the somalian flag THAT U FEAR.

Your exactly right somaliland is much better politically but it has no will of the people, it has no shared qadiyad and u know it. Eastern Somaliland is Somalia, Hargeisa is Somaliland, and Awdal is Somalia. You need to accept where puntland is better then you sxb. It doesn't matter where u go in Puntland it's exact the same qadiyad. It's 1 Somalia but also Federalism. All your criticism of puntland is politics. You said 'u kill imam, paul' you question the security. Security is political matter. U say we elect only maxamud saleban, that is political issue. You say we don't have elections and selections, again all the things you hate about puntland is our politics. Just like how left and right wing hate each other in the west, all the things u stated is IDENTICAL to left and right wing politics. U stated security problem, immigration problems, you stated 'no proper democracy'. But u never questioned the 'WILL OF THE PEOPLE' and that's all I will leave it at.

My people are UNITED ON THE SAME POLICY. Your PEOPLE ARE NOT. Doesn't u feel a bit of 'ciil'? Notice I never questioned your elections, great economic policy, great security. I questioned the soul of your state your UNITY LEVELS. U can't do that with me. Sool/Sanag shacabkooda iyo gaygi HAL SOMALIA IYO FEDERAL BAYNU NAHAY LOVE IT OR LUMP IT WARYAA. That is what your angry, midnimada iyo unityga qadiyadeena which u lack.

Bruv If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Boowe deal with the warsan and Ali salebaan Mj ISIS terrorists in Galgala mountains who are against the maxmuud salebaan project of punanìa:drakekidding:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bruv If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Boowe deal with the warsan and Ali salebaan Mj ISIS terrorists in Galgala mountains who are against the maxmuud salebaan project of punanìa:drakekidding:

The problem with you is your not scientific. Your trying to take 1 city Hargeisa will and impose it on the rest of the cities and towns. That's now how things work in life. U will find out in the end when the state collapses. If you want to create a state, you take the will of the people and whoever is majority you accept it and form a government and begin REAL politics. That's how it's done, that's scientific.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Juuqbuuqluuq Somalidu Hawiye iyo Darod have political differences not qadiyad or the people's will difference. It's political bro, even western commentator know that Somali civil war is based around political differences. Like Centralism and Federalism. It's different for you though, your problem is around 'qadiyad' and the will of the people, it's far beyond anything political, it's the soul of your people waryaa doqon yahow dameerka ah.

I am suprised you take somaliland so serious, you live in a fictious superstitious and 'black magic' style existence and not scientific whatsoever. People will call you backwards I am just warning you, don't let your emotions run wild, Somaliland is a fake project no backing of the people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I got a uncle whose in Hargeisa he’s a soldier and he makes 80 bucks what @DR OSMAN said is accurate

I know, they won't pay them full rates for not being 'active'. It's similar across all Somalia. I think it also depends on the 'region' your located in also. Hargeisa might be $80 but it would be less in Las anod or further districts and possibly as low as $50. Senior Soldiers would be different though. They probably take @200 I would guess. But I know the average soldier gets barely $50-80. They top it up though because they get 'shahad' from the locals, so they probably earn more. But I was strictly speaking about the government expenses monthly for 1500 soldiers, cause they wouldn't have more then that 'active'. They can't afford any more.

Don't waste your time walaal - they're just making stuff up to satisfy they're narrative.

Jealousy & cuqdad it's filled in their little minds
Ninyahow I just laugh. They pull out fake numbers from thin air and then the she Male Mercury comes in and says My uncle z3zrULC
I find their cuqdad mental gymnastics amusing:icon lol:

Tukraq

VIP
Wow reer @Juuqbuuqluuq getting robbed badly :russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: all those 100k payment they kill other dhulos with were there’s in the first place:pachah1: it only like 10 percent while Isaaq keeps the millions in sool money:damn:

I can understand why Somaliland is so interested in Sool/Sanaag. They basically get more 'aid' money if they claim they control more regions. In this respect, it's cheaper they pay off a few dhulbahante/warsangeli in terms of politicians/soldiers, while robbing the aid money for their regions. Any comments @Juuqbuuqluuq @Suldaanka

How a clan falls for such shit just shows you something is terribly wrong with Somalis. Why would you trade 40 million in AID for a few pay checks a month for 'rogue' politicians/soldiers? Hilarious wallahi. Don't run around and try to blame Puntland, we don't take AID for SOOL/SANAAG. We are classed as mudug-nugaal-bari only in AID yet we give you aid out of our quota.

Damn Majerten are too nice. Similar too the Aqal sare debacle, somaliland shared their upper senator quota with 'isaaq' when they were given like 12 seats(they forgot somaliland is 5 regions uh um yeah right) it's only 5 regions when it suits them and plays favorably towards them. But Majerten had to share their upper senator quota with dhulbahante/warsangeli. Why are we suffering losing what is ours when we get no benefit at all. AQAL Sare is not 4.5 or tribal, it's regional states. Their given quota based on each state in the nation so warsangeli/dhulbahante if your apart of somaliland, why are u coming to puntland for your senator quota, your aid money?
Abandon both to make them wise up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending